Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    alienmisprint:
    Well, I got home tonight and guess what was waiting on me? A package from Garen B, 5 excellent sticks. Many thanks man, I am really looking forward to trying out this Padilla Obsidian, it is one of the few maduros I wanted to try that I didn't order. Thanks man, great selection!
    No problem dude, it's been resting in my humi for about 6 months, so its pretty much ready to smoke. The RP 1990 and the CAO need a bit of age though, picked em up from the B&M and the boxes they were from looked like they were cracked open that morning.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    bbc020:
    I usually don't say much in the favor of Gurkha, but the Grand Age is a nice smoke IMO
    Good to know.
    hey madster, I second that, it's a good smoke. I enjoyed it!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Does Shirley live in a secluded hut in the woods and feast on coyote? Is his real name R.U. Kaczynski? Cause if he ain't the unabomber, he's at least related to him. For no good reason, he went and sent me a beaut that included a special something I'd inquired about. It also included a Regent (the only one of the five sticks I'd tried) a tatuaje, a vigilante and an RP OWR maduro. Thanks Shirley...paybacks are a b*tch.
    cool, what was the inquired cigar btw???
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    leonard:
    Just got my PIP package from Zoom6zoom today. (man that was fast) Seven great smokes. Zoom is a great player and stand up trader.
    Thanks, hope you liked the selection! Let us know what your favorite was!
    Priority Mail has been moving fast lately, especially when you don't even have to go near a post office anymore!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    phobicsquirrel:
    cool, what was the inquired cigar btw???
    Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised at all to come home from work today and find the ATF tearing apart my house.
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Madurofan sent me his half of a trade for a digital hygrometer. This guy decides to throw in a CAO Lx2 Toro. One of my favorite smokes right now. Awesome trade. His end should land on monday.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    agctribefan:
    Madurofan sent me his half of a trade for a digital hygrometer. This guy decides to throw in a CAO Lx2 Toro. One of my favorite smokes right now. Awesome trade. His end should land on monday.
    Glad you got it. I was hoping it would make it ok in that packaging, did it? I couldn't send a hyrgro with nothing to hygromomate ... umm
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    agctribefan:
    Glad you got it. I was hoping it would make it ok in that packaging, did it? I couldn't send a hyrgro with nothing to hygromomate ... umm
    Somebody's been getting into momma's nerve medicine.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    agctribefan:
    Better be careful I think your humi resident may have gotten into Daddy's make Momma happy pills.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    agctribefan:
    Better be careful I think your humi resident may have gotten into Daddy's make Momma happy pills.

lmao

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Garen B:
    alienmisprint:
    Well, I got home tonight and guess what was waiting on me? A package from Garen B, 5 excellent sticks. Many thanks man, I am really looking forward to trying out this Padilla Obsidian, it is one of the few maduros I wanted to try that I didn't order. Thanks man, great selection!
    No problem dude, it's been resting in my humi for about 6 months, so its pretty much ready to smoke. The RP 1990 and the CAO need a bit of age though, picked em up from the B&M and the boxes they were from looked like they were cracked open that morning.
    I smoked that Padilla on Thursday, man, it was great. Thanks again bro, I appreciate it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    tony.
    that was a great unexpected surprise.
    as far as not trying a few of those.... only two have i had before. i have another MOW but i never smoked one. thank you for the bomb. Considering all i did was give a recommendation on a stick or two, id say it was way over the top.

good trader in my book.
    Cool deal, I was hoping there would be one or two in there you hadn't had yet. Three is even better, hope you dig em.
    So agctribefan and I agree on a little trade for a spare hygro I had laying around. I got his end of the trade today 15 cigars!, I repeat this nutcase sent me 15 cigars. Apparently he didn't hear about the damage done to the squirrels nest. He's a damn good trader in my book.

Bomb contents:CL arganese, carlos torano (exodus 1959), padilla habano, 5 vegas A, Natural drew estate, The Edge Rocky Patel, Carrera, 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, Gurkha, EL Padrino, La Gloria Cubana, Punch Gran Puro, CAO Gold, A Fuente Gran Reserva, Corjo Label from cigar.com(quoted from the wife as I'm not in town to see it)
    Wow. Nice haul.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    madurofan:
    So agctribefan and I agree on a little trade for a spare hygro I had laying around. I got his end of the trade today 15 cigars!, I repeat this nutcase sent me 15 cigars. Apparently he didn't hear about the damage done to the squirrels nest. He's a damn good trader in my book.

Bomb contents:CL arganese, carlos torano (exodus 1959), padilla habano, 5 vegas A, Natural drew estate, The Edge Rocky Patel, Carrera, 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, Gurkha, EL Padrino, La Gloria Cubana, Punch Gran Puro, CAO Gold, A Fuente Gran Reserva, Corjo Label from cigar.com(quoted from the wife as I'm not in town to see it)
    Glad they got there. Enjoy. Thank you for the Hygrometer.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Maddy once again delivers with an outstand package of " new to me" cigars, in the movie trivia game. There was a CAO LX2, which for some reason I have not gotten until today, also a La Herencia Cubana, a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DLR 452, a Padilla Special Edition 2006, and an Emerson of Norfolk made by Camacho. Maddy will have to fill in the details on this one but I get the feeling it is a limited production cigar, exclusive to Maddy's area. Thanks for all the fine cigars you share Maddy, I appreciate it.
    madurofan:

talking sh*t again I see.....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Maddy got me too for the MAW. He actually filled two wishes, he sent me the RP Winter and some White Owl watermelon blunts, which I've been dying to get my hands on. Also included: a DPG Tabacos Baez and El Rey del los Habanos and a Nub style La Flor Double Ligero. Maddy, dude, you rock.
    kaspera79:
    Maddy once again delivers with an outstand package of " new to me" cigars, in the movie trivia game. There was a CAO LX2, which for some reason I have not gotten until today, also a La Herencia Cubana, a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DLR 452, a Padilla Special Edition 2006, and an Emerson of Norfolk made by Camacho. Maddy will have to fill in the details on this one but I get the feeling it is a limited production cigar, exclusive to Maddy's area. Thanks for all the fine cigars you share Maddy, I appreciate it.
    Glad you got and like 'em. That is indeed an exclusive and fairly tasty cigar to the B&M I'm likely to end up working at.
    j0z3r:
    Maddy got me too for the MAW. He actually filled two wishes, he sent me the RP Winter and some White Owl watermelon blunts, which I've been dying to get my hands on. Also included: a DPG Tabacos Baez and El Rey del los Habanos and a Nub style La Flor Double Ligero. Maddy, dude, you rock.
    I heard the White Owls were some of your favorites. ;)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    If only they made a Fried Chicken and Grape Soda flavored cigar, I'd be set. :) Thanks for the pack, I can honestly say they're all cigars I've wanted to try.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    If only they made a Fried Chicken and Grape Soda flavored cigar, I'd be set. :) Thanks for the pack, I can honestly say they're all cigars I've wanted to try.
    lol cool.
    Got my end of a trade with the Alien, today. Everything ship shape and Bristol fashion. He even threw in a couple of tasty extras. I'll enjoy smoking the extras, but I have to say, fellas, it makes me feel bad when you throw extras into a trade.

Anyhoo, thanks, Alien! You're good people.
    Glad they got there okay and all. Let me know what you think of that Mejor Emerald when you smoke it. I was really suprised by how much I liked it.
    Will do. I've got one I've had for quite a while. Just never have gotten around to smoking it. Maybe I'll pull it out tonight.
    Well, the FedEx lady just stopped by and I got Urb's half of the trade. Sticks all in pristine condition and with a humi-pillow to boot. And it got here in like 2 days, which is no small feat when shipping to Hawaii. Thanks Urb, great trader in my book.
    Glad they arrived safe, Alien. Hope you enjoy them.