Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Oh, I will, thanks again!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just got my Mooching package from Leonard and WOW !! Very nice selection of sticks, including a Gurkha Triple Ligero, a 5 Vegas Gold, a Padilla 2006 Edicion Especial, a 5 Vegas "Relic" !!!, a CAO VR , a Gurkha Legend, a 5 Vegas Classic, and a Graycliff 1666.
    I have not tried the Triple Ligero, or the 5 Vegas Relic, but that will be taken care of relitively soon !
    I am becoming a Padilla LOVER recently, and the 2006 Especial Edition is becoming a real favorite .
    Leonard, any thoughts on the Relic? I have read some reviews and while I can't wait to try this stick I also don't want to "flash" the only one I have !
    8 sticks and all of them either fav's or on the "want to try list" so a very big THANK YOU to Leonard.
    Leonard has established himself around here as a very generous trader and certainly a stand up kind of of guy.
    Hey Laker, check your PM's.
    alienmisprint:
    Hey Laker, check your PM's.

OK DEWD, you are going to have to send that intergalactic message of your's to MY galaxy. Nothin' has hit the in box yet bro.
    GOT it, never mind :) Back to you bud.
    BUMP !
    Just got my Mooching package from Leonard and WOW !! Very nice selection of sticks, including a Gurkha Triple Ligero, a 5 Vegas Gold, a Padilla 2006 Edicion Especial, a 5 Vegas "Relic" !!!, a CAO VR , a Gurkha Legend, a 5 Vegas Classic, and a Graycliff 1666. I have not tried the Triple Ligero, or the 5 Vegas Relic, but that will be taken care of relitively soon ! I am becoming a Padilla LOVER recently, and the 2006 Especial Edition is becoming a real favorite . Leonard, any thoughts on the Relic? I have read some reviews and while I can't wait to try this stick I also don't want to "flash" the only one I have ! 8 sticks and all of them either fav's or on the "want to try list" so a very big THANK YOU to Leonard. Leonard has established himself around here as a very generous trader and certainly a stand up kind of of guy.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Laker enjoy that 3x ligero, it's very good.

well Kas sent me my winnings and what a great selection of sticks. Most are new to me so that is always a nice treat. Once again thanks Kas!!
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    I just got the package from alien from the PIF thread. All I can say is WOW, thanks alot man I appreciate it. I am looking forward to smoking each one of them.
    Nice, glad it got there so quick. Mail coming out of Hawaii is kinda wierd sometimes it gets back home in two days, sometimes it takes like a week. Glad you enjoyed the sticks though, take it easy man and have fun!
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Got my end of a trade with Feebs -- to which he had strapped an IED. Lost my left hand. Thanks a lot, Feebs. ;)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Man 'o Man-Got my F&G package from j0z3r today! talk about crushin a guy with a ton of excellent smokes....Joe connected on my wish list big time...Tatuaje..ummm,never had, 5 Vegas Relic...OMG does that cigar look good, RP Decade (which I had for the first time last week and loved), Coupla Gurkha including a Black PurO, Padilla edicion especial, Oliva G, A very tasty R&J, And Joe , the mystery cigar with a red ribbon, enlighten me. Joe , brother, you are a outstanding trader and one he-ll of a guy. Thanks man these will be enjoyed.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Gene: Mystery cigar with the red ribbon is a Cusano DSG, Dominican Sun Grown. Ccom had them for a good while, but sold out when they did the Christmas blowout sale, I grabbed five before they were gone.

Oh, and that Decade has over a year of time in my humidor, so it is good to go whenever.
    j0z3r:
    Gene: Mystery cigar with the red ribbon is a Cusano DSG, Dominican Sun Grown. Ccom had them for a good while, but sold out when they did the Christmas blowout sale, I grabbed five before they were gone.

Oh, and that Decade has over a year of time in my humidor, so it is good to go whenever.

sweet man thanks alot Joe appreciate it!!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I got Gmill's F&G package in the mail today and wow...this guy goes down in my books as awesome trader and favorite psychic. I think this guy has been reading my mind(or my favs list) He delivered 5 premium smokes...most of which I love, all of which I'm excited to try. First thing I noticed was the Padron Serie 26 No. 35 (maduro I believe). I've had this smoke not long ago and was impressed with it. Next and probably most obvious was the Anejo (i believe Reserva No. 46). I have yet to try an Anejo and look forward to trying this size as well as one of the Sharks Gene sent me before. He also sent an RP Decade (Lonsdale I think). I really enjoyed the robusto I've had of this cigar and look forward to this size. Finally, he sent 2 different sizes of DPG Cuban Classic. This is a fav of mine and I love the robusto and haven't tried the perfecto yet, but thanks to Gmill, I'll get the chance. What an offering! I am inspired by such a gift and would like to thank you Gene
    Glad you like them Brandon....enjoy
    Got me some Titans from urbster today. I know it isn't his doing but seems as though some cigars have this sticky substance on the cello. I've only had it from Ccom. Not sure why but luckily I had some spare Cello. It has a smell to it and it's sticky. Anyway, thanks urby for the titans. "one mans garbage is another mans gurkha".. lol
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got me some Titans from urbster today. I know it isn't his doing but seems as though some cigars have this sticky substance on the cello. I've only had it from Ccom. Not sure why but luckily I had some spare Cello. It has a smell to it and it's sticky. Anyway, thanks urby for the titans. "one mans garbage is another mans gurkha".. lol

Does it smell like hay and burro.....I'm just sayin' ....
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    yeah, sorry about that, feebs... the burro wasn't in the mood
    dutyje:
    yeah, sorry about that, feebs... the burro wasn't in the mood
    lol
    Got my end of a trade with Rob1110 today, he set me up with everything we agreed on and some extra too. Rob, thanks for the trade, everything looks great...but I can't believe how big those Perdomos are, I'd need two people to be able to smoke one.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got me some Titans from urbster today. I know it isn't his doing but seems as though some cigars have this sticky substance on the cello. I've only had it from Ccom.
    Dammit! That's the Humi-Pillow rupturing. I think I'm just gonna stop including those. The failure rate is too high. Sorry about that, Feebs.
    Got my end of a trade with rusirius today. Thanks for the smokes Greg, they look great, can't wait to spark up one of those Tats.
    urbino:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got me some Titans from urbster today. I know it isn't his doing but seems as though some cigars have this sticky substance on the cello. I've only had it from Ccom.
    Dammit! That's the Humi-Pillow rupturing. I think I'm just gonna stop including those. The failure rate is too high. Sorry about that, Feebs.
    really? wow that is good to know. no foul urbs, now I know why some of my orders with Ccom come that way. I wonder why it has that smell though. BTW is your big humi filled yet? I'm going to be ordering mine, well if I get a refund that is, and am wondering about how much I can expect it will take. A pic would be great if you could send it to me..
    Yeah, I get one from ccom like that every now and then, too.

I'll see what I can do about a pic. It's pretty full. There's still a good bit of room in the drawers, and room for more in the trays, but I'd rather keep things about where they are now. Any more, and it's going to get difficult to find stuff.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    So Tony blew me away AGAIN. On top of the Padilla's for the MAW I get 5 more excellent sticks and nice little bottle of Gentleman Jack. Excellent BOTL. I'll get you back for this though.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Some of you people have spent more on gifts for someone you chat with on the internet than I spent on gifts for my wife in the last year.
    lol, yeah but it gets returned.
    Awesome, glad it all got there, enjoy!
    dutyje:
    Some of you people have spent more on gifts for someone you chat with on the internet than I spent on gifts for my wife in the last year.

Thats because no one on here has ever asked them to take out the trash ...; )