Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Holy crap man, this guy sent me a travel case filled to the brim with sticks!! Graycliff, Onyx, Gurkha and tons others, everything I have been wanting to try and I haven't smoke any of these sticks before. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Good ol' ronnie.

So Rob nailed me today. Padilla Burberry, a massive Camacho I wasn't able to identify based on the wife;s description and a number of excellent sticks. Great BOTL in my book.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Brandon hit me with a suprise left today with a box with an Intenso, VSG, V Maduro(Holy crap dude!), La Herencia, La Riqueza, a Sweet Tat and a Ruination. A completley awesome hit which had me giggling like s school girl with every stick i pulled out of the bag. An incredible BOTL, Thanks Bro!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Jetmech_63:
    Brandon hit me with a suprise left today with a box with an Intenso, VSG, V Maduro(Holy crap dude!), La Herencia, La Riqueza, a Sweet Tat and a Ruination. A completley awesome hit which had me giggling like s school girl with every stick i pulled out of the bag. An incredible BOTL, Thanks Bro!
    Thank you man...retaliation from that nuke you hit me with this past winter...you had it coming, glad you liked the selection.
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Glad you enjoyed the smokes laker, the alec bradley are a special size I got from another web site, they were special editions. The companny only had 40 boxes left and they were going fast and I was lucky to score a box, anyway bro, glad you enjoyed the bomb!
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    This guy is really racking up a name for himself, I just recieved his PIF and sent were not the required 3 but 5 sticks!!! A Perdomo Reserve "Champagne" which I been dying to try, an Oliva "O", an H. Upman Maduro, anRP Edge Missle maduro and finally a CAO Criollo (which is one of my favorites!). This is my second time mooching off of Vulchor and let me say he does not dissapoint! Thanks for the great smokes Vulchor!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I came home to find a smoking pile of rubble where the mailbox used to be. Kas sent me a nice pack containing some cigars I really like including, but not limited to, a Sol Cubano Sumatra churchill which is a favorite and a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet churchill which is also another favorite. Also sent one I've heard of but never seen, a Felipe Gregorio Power toro...is it powerful?,...one way to find out. Oh yeah, and he didn't just limit himself to cigars, also sent a paperback novel along since he knows how I like to read.

Kas, thanks buddy. You've done it yet again. Gotta keep an eye on you.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    robert69165:
    This guy is really racking up a name for himself, I just recieved his PIF and sent were not the required 3 but 5 sticks!!! A Perdomo Reserve "Champagne" which I been dying to try, an Oliva "O", an H. Upman Maduro, anRP Edge Missle maduro and finally a CAO Criollo (which is one of my favorites!). This is my second time mooching off of Vulchor and let me say he does not dissapoint! Thanks for the great smokes Vulchor!
    Very glad you were happy Robert---didnt want to duplicate the stuff from the first batch, so Im glad to hear you were still happy-----Good smoking my friend.
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor is a great trader. Just opened my mailbox and was greatly surprised to see his box from the movie trivia pass already. Got six instead of the required four cigars, and haven't had any of them:
    1) Oliva Serie G Maduro Special G
    2) Reyes Family Premier
    3) CAO Criollo
    4) A. Fuente Anejo
    5) Rocky Patel Renaissance (I haven't heard of this, but i'm STOKED to try it. Love RP's)
    6) Oneoff

Vulchor, I'm greatly impressed with your generosity, and would be happy to trade with you at any point in the future! If anyone gets the chance to trade with him, jump on it.
    Mr, Holmes...you are too kind. Glad to hear you were pleased. I also sent out the Fun N Games package today---hope you will like it as well, but I make no guarentees (my fingers are crossed) I will PM you right now with the Confirm #.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I'd like to vouch for AQUADGIO1200 as a good trader, and will trade with him anytime!

I'd also like to add that he threw in some extra sticks I was not expecting - CAO Italias.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Just got a great PIF in the mail today from Robert69165. He went way above and beyond on this one with an AB perfecto, CAO America, CAO Criollo, Padilla Hybrid, Punch and a Cohiba Ret Dot. Thanks!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    And the Vulchor strikes again. Just got my box for the fun and games thread. He hit me with 5 premiums, again, none of which I've had! I got a Nording Robusto, an Edge Maduro, an Ashton Cabinet, a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur, and a Cuesta-Rey Centenario. I can't wait to try these.

Vulchor, well done again my friend!! Any time you're looking for a trade, let me know. I think you've already justified full-scale retaliation.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Traded a box of Perdomo Lot 23's and Gurkhas to Cabinetmaker for a nice 250ct humi...humi arrived just as described (looks new)...thanks alot...will not hessitate to trade again with Cabinetmaker....thanks alot...enjoy the new sticks!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Rob and I worked out a box split, got his end, even threw in a opus x!!! great trader, and great botl. Thanks bud.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vincent, Vincent, Vincent... what am I gonna do with you bro'?
    I'm just standing here minding my own business and you had to go and do that !!?
    Vinney hit me with a bomb blast that still has my ears ringing and my head reeling. This package contained the following ordenance...
    1 CI Ledgends Orange Label, had one before and loved it.
    2 El Cobre, heard of it, never saw or smoked one. smells awesome!
    3 RP Fusion MM, one of my favorites and in a Vitola I have not tried it in yet.
    4 Joya de Nicaragua Antono, haven't tried one but it comes highly recommended by Vinney.
    5 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, had one before in a different size and loved it.
    6 Bolivar which has become one of my favorite smokes. I just love the flavor of these things.
    7Man 'O War Ruination, this thing is NOT going to last long !
    8 AF Anejo, never had one but I have read lots about them and will certainly have to look for the proper occassion to fire this beauty up ! TOO MUCH !!
    So there you have it. 8 sticks in all and not a misfire in the whole lot. Man Vin, you sure know how to put together a package. I must say I was a little unprepared for this, and had not taken proper precautons prior to it going off. It is going to take me a week or two to recover but when I get a couple of things I am waiting for to show up... there are a couple of BOTL here who are going to feel some retaliation.
    On a more serious note my mother in law has just been diagnised with cancer in several organs (lungs, liver) and so this is going to take a LOT of my time over the next unknown while, so I may be taking little breaks now and again if we have to travel to where she lives or whatnot. So if I drop out for a while or you don't hear from me I'm just taking care of business. Thanks Vinney, when my box split of Ruinations come I will be sure to fire one back, one with both labels. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and won't be forgotten.
    laker1963:
    Vincent, Vincent, Vincent... what am I gonna do with you bro'?
    I'm just standing here minding my own business and you had to go and do that !!?
    Vinney hit me with a bomb blast that still has my ears ringing and my head reeling. This package contained the following ordenance...
    1 CI Ledgends Orange Label, had one before and loved it.
    2 El Cobre, heard of it, never saw or smoked one. smells awesome!
    3 RP Fusion MM, one of my favorites and in a Vitola I have not tried it in yet.
    4 Joya de Nicaragua Antono, haven't tried one but it comes highly recommended by Vinney.
    5 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, had one before in a different size and loved it.
    6 Bolivar which has become one of my favorite smokes. I just love the flavor of these things.
    7Man 'O War Ruination, this thing is NOT going to last long !
    8 AF Anejo, never had one but I have read lots about them and will certainly have to look for the proper occassion to fire this beauty up ! TOO MUCH !!
    So there you have it. 8 sticks in all and not a misfire in the whole lot. Man Vin, you sure know how to put together a package. I must say I was a little unprepared for this, and had not taken proper precautons prior to it going off. It is going to take me a week or two to recover but when I get a couple of things I am waiting for to show up... there are a couple of BOTL here who are going to feel some retaliation.
    On a more serious note my mother in law has just been diagnised with cancer in several organs (lungs, liver) and so this is going to take a LOT of my time over the next unknown while, so I may be taking little breaks now and again if we have to travel to where she lives or whatnot. So if I drop out for a while or you don't hear from me I'm just taking care of business. Thanks Vinney, when my box split of Ruinations come I will be sure to fire one back, one with both labels. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and won't be forgotten.
    BUMP
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Prayers for your mother in law buddy that is a tough battle ...will be thinking about ya ...
    Thanks G, much appreciated bro'.
    Glad you liked em bro! I'll be keeping your mom in law in my prayers.
    Got a killer bomb from bbc today...literally killer, it missed the mailbox and took out a tree with several of the Squirrel's extended family. Sad day for bushy tailed tree rats, great day for me. Thanks Brandon, you rule man.
    Got my Movie Trivia prize from Cholmes today and man what a hit! An A. Fernandez i've been jonesing to try...speaking of wanting to try how bout a Nub Maduro! Gurkha Park Ave, 5 Vegas Gold, Padilla Obsidian(which ive been meaning to get one or two more to age) and a CAO Black. An awesome hit from a great BOTL!! Definatley a respected trader.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    j0z3r:
    Got a killer bomb from bbc today...literally killer, it missed the mailbox and took out a tree with several of the Squirrel's extended family. Sad day for bushy tailed tree rats, great day for me. Thanks Brandon, you rule man.
    Glad you like, couldn't fulfill all your wishes you put out, but had enough to put together a decent bomb. You deserve it my friend. You have sent plenty of superb sticks my way, I appreciate it!
    I got a Make a Wish pack from Fourtotheflush today. In addition to the Nub Maduros I wished for, he went ahead an included a couple of the Connecticuts and a CAO Black. Thanks for the extras and for granting my wish.
    Just got home and found a wonderful package of cigars from Cabinetmaker. First off they were excellently protected with bubble wrap. Greg went overboard sending out 8 , yes 8 , fine smokes. A AB Tempus which I have really been wanting to try (THanks!) ,a Graycliff 1666 which is always welcome, my favorite R&J a R&J Viejo (uummmm), now I finely have a AJ Fernandez Signature Series am looking so forward to smoking this baby, a Verdadero Torp (uummm raisins), a Perdomo Lot 23 always another welcome smoke , a Nub conn. and a Nub Habano I do enjoy me a Nub. Cabinetmaker-Greg is not only a talented guy as we've seen from his humidor he made but also a he_ll of a good BOTL. Greg this was overboard man but is definitly appreciated and just in time as I resume my cigar hobby July 4th . Thanks to a excellent trader . ---Gene
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    gmill880:
    and just in time as I resume my cigar hobby July 4th . Thanks to a excellent trader . ---Gene
    So you finally got cleared to smoke again huh? Congratulations! Make it a good one for the first one back. Hell, make it two good ones!
    cholmes8310:
    gmill880:
    and just in time as I resume my cigar hobby July 4th . Thanks to a excellent trader . ---Gene
    So you finally got cleared to smoke again huh? Congratulations! Make it a good one for the first one back. Hell, make it two good ones!

Yeah had a heck of a time with getting the PA to answer specific questions. My appt had been moved up from the 15th to the 2nd and my EKG was good. Got a neat little heart monitor to wear for 30 days to record heart palpitations or skipped beats or chest pain. No heart doctor wants you to smoke anything. I pressed him on Could it affect or damage the stent I had and he's like no cigar smoking and I'm telling him your not answering my question !!! Finally he says no it won't damage it or hurt the stent but gives me a lecture on how cigar smoking constricts the blood vessels. There are lots of things you can eat, drink,smoke and partake in that may affect your health negativly. No one can take perfect care of their body and who's to say what consttutes perfect care anyway. My family physician still says there is no definitive proof cigar smoking negativly affects heart disease. As long as I'm not damaging the stent I feel comfortable with the info I have and resuming my passion, and I believe it is a passion, for cigar smoking ...
    Enjoy your first smoke back Gene...you've earned it.
    I'm glad you liked the package! Have a happy 4th!

~Greg
    Im sure most of you already know----but in case you dont, GET WITH BETASYNN------the man is a trading beast. I got his PIF package today and it was one hell of a package, Im not going to list the 8 (yes I said 8) sticks he sent me----I will just say that anyone who wouldnt love what this man sends would be out of their mind. I would love to deal with this man amongst men anytime!!!!!!
    Received a package from cholmes8310. 6 beautiful cigars, 2 CAO's, a 5 Vegas Gold, an Oliva serie G maduro special G (been wanting to try that one for a while now), an Oliva Serie G Cameroon petit(a good break time smoke), and a Gurkha Park Avenue - also been wanting to try out. Above and beyond, and a great selection too! Thanks to a good trader!