Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    English is a funny language which has so many different nuainces that quite often when someone says something it can be taken several ways.
    Especially when you got one of them Canuckians speaking. Jeez, learn how to speak right, 'eh?
    BITE ME !!!
    No Accent there. :)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I think that qualified as an international incident...
    cabinetmaker:
    You mean intersteller don't you?
    laker1963:
    cabinetmaker:
    You mean intersteller don't you?
    Sure...why not....

Canadians....
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    English is a funny language which has so many different nuainces that quite often when someone says something it can be taken several ways.
    Especially when you got one of them Canuckians speaking. Jeez, learn how to speak right, 'eh?
    BITE ME !!!

Careful when slandering my home and native llllllllaaannnnnnnnD!;)

Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

Thanks Four... but too late. I cannot accept that sort of insult and do nothing.
    I have contacted our Armed Forces ( what's not already in Afganitan) and they have agreed that this can't go unchallenged!
    We are presently at the Northern border (Seattle) and when we get all our paper's and security passes checked we are comin' down to kick some ass mister!!
    This could take a while, apparently the general doesn't have the proper paper's and we are going to be delayed.
    In the mean time... would one of you guys be so kind as to send me a map? It's going to be dark before we get there :)
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

Thanks Four... but too late. I cannot accept that sort of insult and do nothing.
    I have contacted our Armed Forces ( what's not already in Afganitan) and they have agreed that this can't go unchallenged!
    We are presently at the Northern border (Seattle) and when we get all our paper's and security passes checked we are comin' down to kick some ass mister!!
    This could take a while, apparently the general doesn't have the proper paper's and we are going to be delayed.
    In the mean time... would one of you guys be so kind as to send me a map? It's going to be dark before we get there :)
    tell ya what. I'll contact the USAF and have them drop some Napalm just north of the border above Seattle. I'm sure that'll provide all the light ya need! Haha
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

tell ya what. I'll contact the USAF and have them drop some Napalm just north of the border above Seattle. I'm sure that'll provide all the light ya need! Haha
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

Better yet ! Have them swing by and pick us up !
    laker1963:
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

You looking to defect??
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

You looking to defect??

Well no, but thanks for asking. It would be KEWL to swing by and have a quick HERF with a few of you boys and then pick up some cheap sticks and head home before it gets light. :)
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Garen B just hit me with the Movie Pass payout and I don't know how he did it, but he got me all sticks that I have not had before...

Truly a stand up guy!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Renaissance_Man sent me a bunch of sticks from a private trade that I received yesterday and finally got to open today once I got home. He included 3 extra sticks not included in the original deal. Two extra RP Edge lites and a Torano Casa Torano.

Thanks you again Stan, and sorry for my tardiness on sending out the sticks. I would trade with you any day!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

By "doesn't have the proper paperwork" do you mean he let the mooses eat it?

Quick sidebar here, but how do you pluralize moose? I know its probably not, but wouldn't it be cool if it was "meese"?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    alienmisprint:
    wouldn't it be cool if it was "meese"?
    Genius! That's all I have to say...
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    BITE ME !!!

By "doesn't have the proper paperwork" do you mean he let the mooses eat it?

Quick sidebar here, but how do you pluralize moose? I know its probably not, but wouldn't it be cool if it was "meese"?

You are right... it is NOT Meese. That is however my favorite term for them.
    It also works for mice, but you don't want to confuse the two :)
    As for the paperwork... no he didn't have a passport which we need now to get into the US.
    Even when you are an invading army :(
    Man you guys take this Homeland Security seriously LMAO.
    alienmisprint:
    Umm.....as an expert in the field (given my username of course) I think it is Moose...but I will suggest it to the board of animal namer...er classification people....to call them "messe" :-D

As for my little sidebar, Stan, I am aching to try that RP vintage 99!!!! I must resist for a few more days for it to adjust! Thanks again!
    Hugemoose:
    As for my little sidebar, Stan, I am aching to try that RP vintage 99!!!! I must resist for a few more days for it to adjust! Thanks again!
    No problem Moose! Glad you enjoyed it :)... Looking forward to opening my package - should be here tomorrow or Thursday... Nice dealing with you! Enjoy! Definitely let them adjust! They tend to be picky :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    alienmisprint:
    As far as I'm concerned Tony, the plural always has been, and always will be, meese. Goose:geese, moose:meese, it only makes sense. As they say: "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"...and I happen to know of a moose named Gander, that right there says it all for me.
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    As far as I'm concerned Tony, the plural always has been, and always will be, meese. Goose:geese, moose:meese, it only makes sense. As they say: "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"...and I happen to know of a moose named Gander, that right there says it all for me.
    Well there you go.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Finally got home to open my package from Renaissance_Man. Oh man, He sent several that I haven't had before. Can't wait to smoke them. Thanks Stan!!
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I participated in my first game last week. I mooched from Cabinetmaker in the Pay It Forward game. I wasn't really sure what to expect, the rules for the game say you should send at least three good sticks. This guy sent me eight great sticks, a couple I have had before but mostly things I have not tried. I have a feeling there may be a new favorite or two in the mix. Thanks Cabinetmaker; I look forward to future trades and games.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I received my Fun and Games package from Alien today.

When I won Alien asked me what I dont like. I mis interpreted that to mean what to I want to try. So of course I sent him a laundry list. All moderate sticks, nothing off the charts. But boy oh boy did Alien come through.

He hit me with 3 stick that were on that list that I was wanting to try. Two other sticks Ive been wanting to try but werent on that list. Six total sticks that are all resting waiting for me to get my cutter on them! Thanks bud! I appreciate it.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    I got my end of a trade with goldy and the cigars look great. Thanks for a good trade goldy.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Alright, two trades; first of all, J0z3r who is always a pleasure to trade with. I traded my Camacho Liberty 2005 with him, and received not only the cigar he mentioned, but a little extra padding. Little did I know, the padding was just as good as the stick I got! Excellent cigars, great trader, always love trading with him.

Now, Lassy sent me his movie trivia package and it was a bomb. Some fantastic cigars, including quite a few I'd been looking to try; some incredible sticks from him as well, well over what he was required to send. Thank you again to both of you!

Fourtotheflush:
    I received my Fun and Games package from Alien today.

When I won Alien asked me what I dont like. I mis interpreted that to mean what to I want to try. So of course I sent him a laundry list. All moderate sticks, nothing off the charts. But boy oh boy did Alien come through.

He hit me with 3 stick that were on that list that I was wanting to try. Two other sticks Ive been wanting to try but werent on that list. Six total sticks that are all resting waiting for me to get my cutter on them! Thanks bud! I appreciate it.
    Glad everything got there okay and you dig 'em. Let me know what you think of that IT Super Fuerte, it is quickly becoming one of my new favorites.
    Thanks a lot to Hugemoose! Package was awesome, dude! Great packaging - it all came safe and in prime condition. He threw in actually some additional sticks - like the Cuban Cabinet (which I smoked and hated but wanted to revisit lol)... Anyway - it was awesome dealing with you! I hope we get to do that again! Cheers, David!
    Haha really?! Well had I known that I would have tossed something else in there. I hope it is better for you this time! I have few extra of those....they are good but are too spicy for me so I wanted to share them in hopes that others may enjoy them....sorry that you don't!

I don't have a huge selection but I am always willing to trade if I can. I'm glad they got to you safely. I ended up using your bag because none of mine were big enough!
    Hugemoose:
    Haha really?! Well had I known that I would have tossed something else in there. I hope it is better for you this time! I have few extra of those....they are good but are too spicy for me so I wanted to share them in hopes that others may enjoy them....sorry that you don't!

I don't have a huge selection but I am always willing to trade if I can. I'm glad they got to you safely. I ended up using your bag because none of mine were big enough!
    LOL - No worries. That's why I mentioned I wanted to try it again. I hear so many good things about them. I know they have a very specific taste and not everybody likes them, but I want to see how I feel about it now that I have smoked for a few months... Plus I like the vitola you sent me - I have never had that one. What is it? Lancero? Petite Lancero?
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hugemoose:

LOL - No worries. That's why I mentioned I wanted to try it again. I hear so many good things about them. I know they have a very specific taste and not everybody likes them, but I want to see how I feel about it now that I have smoked for a few months... Plus I like the vitola you sent me - I have never had that one. What is it? Lancero? Petite Lancero?
    Well I hope you like it this time around. The size is their No. 4 which is 5 X 42.