Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    cabinetmaker:
    Received a package from cholmes8310. 6 beautiful cigars, 2 CAO's, a 5 Vegas Gold, an Oliva serie G maduro special G (been wanting to try that one for a while now), an Oliva Serie G Cameroon petit(a good break time smoke), and a Gurkha Park Avenue - also been wanting to try out. Above and beyond, and a great selection too! Thanks to a good trader!
    Glad you liked it. That petit Oliva is surprisingly good in my opinion. I'm hooked. It's all I've been smoking lately! Mostly because i haven't had an hour to dedicate to a smoke
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    The Special G was quite good. Gonna smoke the petit cameroon G tomorrow after lunch. The Oliva Serie G Robustos are a staple in my humidor, can't wait to try the smaller ring size.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Gene, thank you for the package, an incredibly generous BOTL. Gene sent a tremendous Fun & Games package with a several classic favorites and a new one for me. Thanks again Gene.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hope you enjoy them bro
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Got my end of a private trade with BBC and not only did he send the trade, he sent a sweet Tatuaje, a Oliva Conn Reserve and a graycliff! Awesome hit Brandon Thanks Much!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I came back to work today to find not only my MAW in my package from BRSmith, but four additional cigars in there, three of which I have been wanting to try!
    Two of the three I have been dying to try! I cannot wait to dig into these!

Thanks BRSmith!

I would definately trade and or game w BRSmith again!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I had a private deal a little while ago with sdip and I am happy that we were able to make a trade. I'm looking forward to trying the Titans, and I hope you enjoy the Olivas! Thank you!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Jetmech_63:
    Got my end of a private trade with BBC and not only did he send the trade, he sent a sweet Tatuaje, a Oliva Conn Reserve and a graycliff! Awesome hit Brandon Thanks Much!

Got my end of the trade with Vinnie and he sent all agreed upon sticks plus this huge Cohiba Black tubo. That thing is just intimidating! Thanks again for the trade.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Forgot to give sdip some props on a trade we recently conducted. He came through on all the agreed upon cigars and even threw in a little extra something. Thanks again for the trade.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade with Jozer in today, and as everyone already knows, he proved to be an excellent trader yet again. Not only did he come through with the promised sticks, but two extras that I have really been wanting to try (one was actually one I was going to wish for on my next MAW). Thanks again Jo.
  • FairwindFairwind Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 41
    Did a good trade for both parties today.

Thanks Leonard!

Dan
  • robert69165robert69165 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    I recieved a great PIF package from Brc81, Thanks for the great smokes bro can't wait to smoke them!
    Laker, don't fret bro, I will resend the smokes back to you and this time I will follow your recommendations in sending, be patient bro, I won't burn you.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    robert69165:
    Laker, don't fret bro, I will resend the smokes back to you and this time I will follow your recommendations in sending, be patient bro, I won't burn you.
    dewd !!!! i HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT FOR A MINUTE!
    The mix-up is my fault for not informing you prior to you shipping. I apologize to you bro'. Well actually it's the governments fault for being so damned greedy! :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i got the package in from robert69165 today. six sticks with two i have been looking to try (Don Diego and Camacho Limited harvest)

good trader in my book.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 207
    Got my MAW package from Alienmisprint today. Got some Xicars I've been wanting to try and three others, two of which are new to me that I've wanted to try and one favorite. Thanks!
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Life has its ups and downs...some of us drop off of this board for a few weeks, some a few months. We always hope the best for those that don't come back for a while. And we all did that when Lassy (Lasabar) up and disappeared last October, we hoped everything was OK. Well at the same time I did my first PIF...with Lassy. He had some issues to work out...we all do some times. No hard feelings.
    I got home Friday from working out of town to see that I got some new cigars. Lassy came through...and he got my Faves, Olivas. I am Officially (like I got some special authoritar) put back on this List.

LASSY IS A STAND-UP GUY AND A GREAT TRADER!!!

Thanks Bro.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Bad Andy:
    Life has its ups and downs...some of us drop off of this board for a few weeks, some a few months. We always hope the best for those that don't come back for a while. And we all did that when Lassy (Lasabar) up and disappeared last October, we hoped everything was OK. Well at the same time I did my first PIF...with Lassy. He had some issues to work out...we all do some times. No hard feelings.
    I got home Friday from working out of town to see that I got some new cigars. Lassy came through...and he got my Faves, Olivas. I am Officially (like I got some special authoritar) put back on this List.

Thanks Bro.
    I'd figure they'd go good with your "5 Pack to Age" as well, glad you liked them and I'm glad there's no hard feelings that it took so long!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got my end of a trade with Fairwind today. He is a good trader. Thanks Dan.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I received my end of a trade with Goldy on Friday before I left for my brothers wedding. He even included another stick! I'm sorry I did not do the same for you.
    Thank you again, and I would gladly trade with you any day!
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Lasabar:
    Bad Andy:

Thanks Bro.
    I'd figure they'd go good with your "5 Pack to Age" as well, glad you liked them and I'm glad there's no hard feelings that it took so long!
    The V and the maduros will be great to put some time on. THanks again.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    I received my cigars from the Movie Trivia pass from Greg today. Not only were they here incredibly quickly, he went well above and beyond the required 4 sticks. A lot of favorites, and some new ones I can't wait to try. Greg, thanks a lot for the awesome package, and I look forward to trading with you again in the future!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I just got my package from Hugemoose and am pretty excited to see what rasins would be like to smoke. Thanks
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Just got my half of a box split from our friendly neighborhood squirrel. Man, did he go overboard. Sent me just about a whole box worth of cigars aside from just the box-split. And some REALLY expensive and rare ones too! I know it doesn't need to be said, but Phebes is among the elite and generous when it comes to stand-up traders.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Joe fights dirty! Got my mystery cigar package from him, and let me tell you, without even mentioning the three mystery cigars, he got me three extras, including one of the three cigars I have been seeking the hardest (an Oliva Special S) and a Power, which I'd been sort of looking at tentatively, and am SO happy to get to try. He included one other extra and the aforementioned trio of mystery cigars, which all smell amazing (though the Cigar A is... different. Read the Mystery Cigar thread, and maybe we'll find out why!) So thank you, so, so much Joe! I always love trading with you!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey, I gotta take care of another Joe, it's one of those unwritten rules that's in The Unwritten Rule book. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with for the mystery cigars.
    Glad you liked Kuzi! Take care Bro!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Just received a PIF package from Kuzi today and it only reinforces his reputation as a great trader and generous BOTL. Seven very nice sticks including a Fuente 8-5-8 with over a year and a half on it, a Rocky OSG, Oliva V and a Camacho Connecticut. Everything but the V is new to me, and every stick but one has at least five months on it. Looking forward to the Camacho as well, the label is one of my faves.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my box split of MOW Ruinations today from Joz3r. Included were several extra sticks and, what can I say. Joz3r has solidified his place as a GREAT trader.
    Included in these extra's was a Partagas's Serie D No.4, ISOM. I have never had any Partagas before and this is going to be enjoyed when the proper occassion comes along.
    There was also a Romeo Y Julieta - Romeo No.2 Tubo ISOM !!! I have had several of the RyJ's but not the ISOM version. There was also a 5 Vegas Limitada 2009 and a stick I had never heard of until I looked it up. A 15th Anniversay Felipe Gregorio Power XV Puros Finos. This one has been getting some fantastic reviews, I can't wait to dig into this one. THANKS Joz3r!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    zoom6zoom:
    Just received a PIF package from Kuzi today and it only reinforces his reputation as a great trader and generous BOTL. Seven very nice sticks including a Fuente 8-5-8 with over a year and a half on it, a Rocky OSG, Oliva V and a Camacho Connecticut. Everything but the V is new to me, and every stick but one has at least five months on it. Looking forward to the Camacho as well, the label is one of my faves.
    glad you liked it. this is what the PIF is all about. trying new smokes. i hope one of them is your new favorite.