Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    alienmisprint:
    Got in my end of a trade with Clearly suspect today. He went above and beyond the agreed upon sticks with some veyr nice extras which I haven't tried yet. I'm probably most excited about the Tarazona, it looks delicious. But a big gold star next to his good-traderiness.

Also got in a bomb from Joe, several 5 Vegas Limitada 09s and a couple other sticks, as always Joe proved he is a very generous BOTL.
    Glad you like the package Tony and I'm excited to be label with the great characteristic of "good-traderiness!" Enjoy brother.

In retalliation, Tony never even recommended a trade, he just offered to send me some sticks I've never had before and then threw in a few sticks extra, all of which I've never had before. I'm definately looking forward to all of these sticks! Thanks again!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Kent offered up 5 free sticks to a newbie, well they arrived today in great shape with a couple extras. Stand up guy. Thanks, Kent!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    alienmisprint:
    Just got my pack in from Four for the movie trivia game, and damn did he deliver. I didn't get three sticks like you are supposed to, I got six, all of them winners too. An A Fernandez Signature Churchill (last one I had was a Robusto and I was unimpressed, have heard the Churchill is much better though so I'm stoked to try it), a 5 Vegas A, a Nub Maduro (love these, they are the only Nub I really like), a Verdadero Organic Toro (haven't tried these in this size, and I am running pretty low on milder sticks), an Oliva Connecticut Reserve, and a RP Edge. Very nice hit Four, thank you much. A+ trader in my book.

Glad you liked it! I wasnt trying to set a high bar, just keep the bar up there from all the packages Ive gotten in the games myself. Ive won two previously from you and have a few new smokes Im going to get to in the upcoming weeks. Im probably going to dust off that Nording tomorrow.

• ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    He is a great guy and would love to be his mooch again.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    kuzi16:
    i got my end of a deal with clearlysuspect today...

on time, in great shape, and packed with tobacco as a packing material. opened the box up and out came this wonderful smell... fantastic.

good thing i didnt ship my end yet.

better reinforce your mailbox.
    So I got my end of the deal with Kuzi today and I'm not gonna go into details, but all I can say is "WOW!" I mean, WOW! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box. I never expected anything this good. Here's to you Kuzi. Thank you very much!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I got my package from Hugemoose the other day and it was fantastic!

I always think I have a ton of cigars, and then somehow moose sends me five that I've NEVER had!!! Thanks Man!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Lasabar:
    I got my package from Hugemoose the other day and it was fantastic!

I always think I have a ton of cigars, and then somehow moose sends me five that I've NEVER had!!! Thanks Man!
    Haha no problem! I hope you enjoy them. I am always worried that I am going to send somebody something they have had before, but I am glad to hear otherwise!

After all, variety is the spice of life!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:
    i got my end of a deal with clearlysuspect today...

on time, in great shape, and packed with tobacco as a packing material. opened the box up and out came this wonderful smell... fantastic.

good thing i didnt ship my end yet.

better reinforce your mailbox.
    So I got my end of the deal with Kuzi today and I'm not gonna go into details, but all I can say is "WOW!" I mean, WOW! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box. I never expected anything this good. Here's to you Kuzi. Thank you very much!
    no problem at all.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just got back from the mail and in addition to two large orders from C.COM I received my end of a trade with Kent1146.
    Kent sent me the following...
    3x Oliva V-Series Robustos
    1x La Flor Dominica Ligero
    1x Alec Bradley Tempus Torpedo
    Thanks Kent.
    Kent has also recently sent out some FREE sticks to at least one new member here recently so obviously he is a VERY good trader and stand up guy. THANKS Kent.
    We will have to do this again sometime.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Oh crap. i just got the package from lassy's 1000th post contest.
    im not sure how this is gunna fit in the humidor. 8 smokes.

highlights include:
    Punch gran puro. (i was craving these after the "underrated posts")
    Gurkha G5
    two Padillas
    an oliva Serie O

good selection. thank you.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    He hooked me up pretty good on the movie trivia. Got some I had never tried. Thanks man, I would not mind doing trading or being on the receiving end for you again....Wait that sounds bad, oh hell with it. Thanks again
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:

highlights include:
    Gurkha G5
    two Padillas
    an oliva Serie O

Kuzi, I have the answer to your dilemma. We all know you want to light up that Punch Gran Puro right away, so that will save a little space.
    The others you should just forward to me, and then I will hold them for smoking (by you of course) sometime in the future.
    Well OK since you have undoubtably read my sig. line... you can keep the Padilla's with you, they may be safer there. :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Just got my F&G package from bbc(Brandon). A big shout out to an outstanding BOTL ...6 awsome sticks . A RP Nording which I was out of and love, A Partagas ,is that a black Brandon? Ummm, Tempus which is another one I really enjoy, A Oliva V Maduro have only had one of these and cant find easily in my area (yummy) , a Nica Libre which I find myself looking for while digging thru the old humi, I really really enjoy these and have turned several friends on to them, an A Fernandz Signature another smoke I totally enjoy ...Thanks Brandon for the great package I appreciate it brother ...
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    Just got my F&G package from bbc(Brandon). A big shout out to an outstanding BOTL ...6 awsome sticks . A RP Nording which I was out of and love, A Partagas ,is that a black Brandon? Ummm, Tempus which is another one I really enjoy, A Oliva V Maduro have only had one of these and cant find easily in my area (yummy) , a Nica Libre which I find myself looking for while digging thru the old humi, I really really enjoy these and have turned several friends on to them, an A Fernandz Signature another smoke I totally enjoy ...Thanks Brandon for the great package I appreciate it brother ...
    Glad they got there safely and you enjoy the selection.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kuzi16:

highlights include:
    Gurkha G5
    two Padillas
    an oliva Serie O

I love it when someone says they LOVE a Cigar and I just happened to have a 6 month old one lying around... HAPPY DAYS!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my half of a trade with Puro today. He really hooked me up with some killer cigars, a Cain in each wrapper, a Cabaiguan, a Tat. Miami and a DPG El Rey del los Habanos. Killer stuff. Thanks Jason.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The Renaissance man sent me a nice collection of fine cigars today..One of my favorites a RP Vintage 92 along with a couple new to me cigars.. Verdadero, and a Camacho Maduro.. to top it off, a Gurkha Legend, C.A.O.(or do you say cow ?) CX2 ( love that one).. and one I have been meaning to re-visit a Perdomo Lot 23. I am sure to have many hours of relaxation thanks to your generosity.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    TatuajeVI sent me my side of a trade and it got here in less than two days. Awesome.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    kaspera79:
    The Renaissance man sent me a nice collection of fine cigars today..One of my favorites a RP Vintage 92 along with a couple new to me cigars.. Verdadero, and a Camacho Maduro.. to top it off, a Gurkha Legend, C.A.O.(or do you say cow ?) CX2 ( love that one).. and one I have been meaning to re-visit a Perdomo Lot 23. I am sure to have many hours of relaxation thanks to your generosity.
    I hope you enjoy all of them after proper rest! The Verdadero is my fave mild cigar and you should def try that raisin flavor everybody is talking about ;)... C(OW) times TWO!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Goldy:
    TatuajeVI sent me my side of a trade and it got here in less than two days. Awesome.
    YES! Glad you got them. I'm looking forward to what you sent me. :-)
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Got a package from TheWelder the other day...GOOD STUFF.
    Got my package from Goldy today! Took only two days to get them here! Thanks, I can't wait to try them out!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just got a very nice movie trivia pass package from bbc020, including a Nording which I cannot wait to try! Thanks Brandon! <-------(good trader, btw!!)
    Got two packs today, a MAW from bbc, the Cain looks killer. Also I received my end of a trade with nickgonzo, he sent me some cigars for a 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray I had. Thank you Brandon and thank you Nick, I can't wait to try some of these cigars out.
    Renaissance_Man:
    kaspera79:
    I hope you enjoy all of them after proper rest! The Verdadero is my fave mild cigar and you should def try that raisin flavor everybody is talking about ;)... C(OW) times TWO!
    Love the raisin flavor! I have 9 more in a small humidor and the whole humidor smells like them, lol. Pungent little bastards.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    j0z3r:
    Got my half of a trade with Puro today. He really hooked me up with some killer cigars, a Cain in each wrapper, a Cabaiguan, a Tat. Miami and a DPG El Rey del los Habanos. Killer stuff. Thanks Jason.
    Sounds like an awesome score. What did you have to give up in return?
    TheShaun:
    j0z3r:
    Well he really hooked me up good. I sent him a couple El Cobre by Oliva and a few others, don't quite remember what, I know one was a Cuban Romeo y Julieta tubo #2.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    j0z3r:
    TheShaun:
    j0z3r:
    Well he really hooked me up good. I sent him a couple El Cobre by Oliva and a few others, don't quite remember what, I know one was a Cuban Romeo y Julieta tubo #2.
    Yea, you really did hook me up Joe! The 2 El Cobre, the Romeo, a Vegas Cubana, and a Limitada 09! All smokes I've never had and have been wanting to try!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    My half of a trade with kingjk729 was waiting on me when I got back yesterday, and he came through in fine fashion. He sent these cigars on blind faith to get his way onto this very list, and it is safe to say he has proven himself to be a good trader.

I also recieved a package from thewelder for the PIF. I must say, I am incredibly grateful for the cigars in this pack, but especially so for the Gurkha Beast and the Forum Blend Maduro (I can't believe he let one of these go, he is far more generous than I am, lol).

Put a gold star next to both of these names on the good-trader list.
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    j0z3r's ashtray came in real quick, we started using it that night. Thanks again brother. Nick