Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Well he sent me 4 padilla artisans and 2 beasts and 2 3x ligeros! Didn't want a trade just sent them. A truly kind and generous thing. Can't thank you enough.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ren sent me part of a split and also threw in a couple sticks for my best bud who lost his job two weeks after buying his first house. He worked for a church so he doesn't qualify for unemployment. Thanks Ren!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    Got a mystery mooch pack today from Phil. He threw in some extras as well, a few of my favorites and a Cain Maduro that I have been waiting for since I first heard about them in April. Thanks for the hook up brother!!

I also got 7 Oliva V maduros Phil found at a B&M while he was traveling. He really hooked me up with those because I was wanting to get my hands on some pretty badly but couldnt find them anywhere!
    Glad you got them! That was my only Cain Maduro I had - was going to smoke it, but figured I could find more around here. Can't wait to get your package this week!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade Ron and I did today. He came through in fine form, wth a few favorites and a few new ones. I am especially excited about this big-ass Kristoff Maduro. I've never tried any of their cigars before, can't wait to spark this one up. Thanks again Ron, I'd trade with you anytime.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hugemoose (David) attacked me today! I can't believe it. I go home and I see this suspicious package in front of my door... I'm thinking.. Hm... I think all my trades were closed. I have never been shot at before! He sent me a nice little package that I will definitely enjoy! I mean who wouldn't enjoy a nice Nica Libre, an Oliva G Maduro belicoso (love ittt), a Gurkha Titan, Padilla Habano.. mmm... Thanks, Dave! I hope I get time to enjoy them soon!
    By the way, Stan, I forgot to mention that the Oliva G maduro I sent you is from the first box I ever purchaced, and it was from ccom. It has been in my humi since 5/9/09. So it outa be real tasty!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hugemoose:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hugemoose (David) attacked me today! I can't believe it. I go home and I see this suspicious package in front of my door... I'm thinking.. Hm... I think all my trades were closed. I have never been shot at before! He sent me a nice little package that I will definitely enjoy! I mean who wouldn't enjoy a nice Nica Libre, an Oliva G Maduro belicoso (love ittt), a Gurkha Titan, Padilla Habano.. mmm... Thanks, Dave! I hope I get time to enjoy them soon!
    By the way, Stan, I forgot to mention that the Oliva G maduro I sent you is from the first box I ever purchaced, and it was from ccom. It has been in my humi since 5/9/09. So it outa be real tasty!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    Man, you got me salivating now! lol... Thanks a lot, Moose! This was my "first time" someone "firing" at me and it felt good.... real good...
    Goldy:
    Ren sent me part of a split and also threw in a couple sticks for my best bud who lost his job two weeks after buying his first house. He worked for a church so he doesn't qualify for unemployment. Thanks Ren!
    I hope you enjoy them Goldy! They sure look good resting in my humi...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Today I received a package from one of our BOTLs overseas, and I have this to say:

Dude...I sent you a $7 hygrometer! HOLY CRAP. Not only did I not expect anything in return, but this??? GEEZ man! Thanks so ridiculously much...

In other words, EJenne87 is a ridiculously awesome BOTL, and sent me the craziest thank you just for sending him a hygro.. I won't disclose the contents, but suffice to say I think the value of my humi just jumped $100, and likely much more than that...
    Hays:
    Today I received a package from one of our BOTLs overseas, and I have this to say:

Dude...I sent you a $7 hygrometer! HOLY CRAP. Not only did I not expect anything in return, but this??? GEEZ man! Thanks so ridiculously much...

In other words, EJenne87 is a ridiculously awesome BOTL, and sent me the craziest thank you just for sending him a hygro.. I won't disclose the contents, but suffice to say I think the value of my humi just jumped $100, and likely much more than that...
    Evan bombed the ever-living-crap out of me today. Oliva MB III, A. Fernandez, Gurkha, Padilla, Torano, holy crap.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:

Evan bombed the ever-living-crap out of me today. Oliva MB III, A. Fernandez, Gurkha, Padilla, Torano, holy crap.
    I think Evan is trying to start something, with all these bombs and such he has been tossing around here lately.

Better line your foot locker with Spanish Cedar Evan. Those retaliation strikes could be filling your already over stuffed humi's soon, and you'll want that foot locker seasoned. Well you may want to de-season it first, I don't know, just sayin' :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Guys, I am so totaly over-loaded right now on cigars its rediculous haha. I have room for about 5 more and I have maybe 100 on the way... this is nuts. I have just been going cigar crazy the last couple months. Keep your stogies and enjoy the ones I sent as well!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    And again, another salute to Evan. He not only sent me three beautiful mystery cigars, but three additional sticks as well! And not just any sticks, a sol cubano cuban cab, a Gurkha micro batch liga c-10 (I actually love the micro batch liga s-2, so this'll be a treat) and to top it all off, a gorgeous Oliva Master Blend 3, which I adore. A great BoTL, and a great man. Thanks Evan!
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    ejenne87 is on a rampage! This guy's PIF Just landed, more like destroyed my mail box! A lot of cigars I haven't tried, A Cain, Nub, RP ROyal Vintage, a padilla 32, gurk micro batch some yummy oliva bro you outdid yourself!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So am i ever glad i waited for my buddy Phil to wait for his shipments to come in before he sent out my package ........ He truly outdid himself as i got 4 sticks i've been dying to try ...... He sent a MOW Ruination, Padilla Achilles, AB Maxx, and a CuAvana Intenso i keep hearing everyone talk about so iam pumped for them and also got a Nica Libre as well, which i've had and enjoyed and am exited to have another ..... Not only did he send me the great sticks but also another handfull of cigar labels as he remebered about my familys project ........ Phil I salute you and watchout for incoming artillery fire
    kingjk729:
    So am i ever glad i waited for my buddy Phil to wait for his shipments to come in before he sent out my package ........ He truly outdid himself as i got 4 sticks i've been dying to try ...... He sent a MOW Ruination, Padilla Achilles, AB Maxx, and a CuAvana Intenso i keep hearing everyone talk about so iam pumped for them and also got a Nica Libre as well, which i've had and enjoyed and am exited to have another ..... Not only did he send me the great sticks but also another handfull of cigar labels as he remebered about my familys project ........ Phil I salute you and watchout for incoming artillery fire
    Are you still looking for labels? I have a Zip Lock Freezer bag stuffed with everything from House Blend to Opus X labels. If you are interested I would guess there are several hundred in there. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I will get them out to you, if you still want them.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    kingjk729 came through and hooked me up with 6 beauties I have never tried before. I always love getting new cigars I haven't smoked before. The Sol Cubano you sent me was the cigar my brother-in-law was searching my B&M for so I am going to rub it in that I got one.

Thanks bro hope you enjoy what I sent you.
    kingjk729:
    The least I could do for you. The last time I sent you labels, you were supposed to send me two cigars and you sent 5, lol. Hope you enjoy the cigars!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Got my half of a box split of RP Royal Vintage with Jdorais yesterday. everything was in great shape and he even sent the box with them! Thanks a lot brother.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    King really came through, couldn't believe the man threw in a sol cubano artisan. Thank you so much again. I have wanted to try one of these
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Hooked a brother up! I got a very nice package today from Thewelder and he did me right! My humidor is a little bit fuller and a whole lot happier. Nice variety. Gotta say thanks!
    ;) He ruined my mailbox :/... I came back home from a shitty day at work and what do I see?!!! The greatest selection of cigars someone has ever sent me. BBC is an outstanding BOTL! Thanks a lot for hitting me, bro! If you allow - I can give more details on your package... But... save to say... it hit every note in my playbook... now I got's to return fire!
    So i got a package from Jake tonight and to my delight i got some beautys ....... the man goes to a CAO event and bought 4 ( I think) of the new La Traviata and sent me one ....... thats a quarter of your new stash ..... i also got two of my regulars an Oliva G and a Perdomo 826 slow aged, a Gurkha Gran Reserve thats gonna be a fun ride again and an Indian tabac Natural that iam looking forward to try ......... Definatley a good dude to be on the re4cieving end of one of his packages. Thanks again Jake
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    kingjk is AWESOME! Last week I answered his movie trivia question via pm (not enough sticks in the humi to make the pass) and he said he would send out a half package for me. I told him not to worry about it I just wanted to guess without ruining the game for others playing. Well Monday I came home to a package in the mail. I don't have them in front of me so some of the sizes might be wrong (feel free to correct me JK) box that included:

Sol Cubano Artisan 7.1x58 Salomon

Alec Bradley Tempus (the Terra Novo I think)

Rocky Patel ITC 10th anniversary (robusto I think)

I'm having trouble remembering the last two there was one with a red label that I think had de Leon in the name??? and then there was a little guy in there that said consuegra and had a picture of a lady's face on the label (probably 4x37). JK can you shed some light on these last two?

Regardless I've never had any of these sticks as my variety has been kind of limited in my short smoking career. I can't wait to get into these. Thanks again man. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor at some point.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    IRONHORSE, was the sender of a suprise pack to me for winning the football game for the week. He stated he is new to ciagrs somewhat and only has "the basics". Well he is either a liar (lol) or wanted to suprise me because he sent 7 sticks...not the needed 4, and all were great shape and great smokes....including (but not limited to ) a box press CAO Maduro, Ashton, and Montecristo Tubo----IRONHORSE=the man.
    No problem Bobby ....... the last two are a La Aurora that picked up on the daily deal .... its a dominican and i'd suggest letting it rest for at least another month .... its been in my humi for about 1.5 months .... the little guy is a consuerga, ive been told it used to be a big nmae back in the day... its basically from the dominican and could either be an H. Upmann, H. Clay, Don Diego, or an Onyx ... i got a great deal on 25 and less than .75 cents each .... it was very pleasant and its my chore cigar ... when i mow the lawn, rake , clean the gutters .... its a really nice smoke . and the others were all correct. AB is about 3 months the artisan is about 2 and ITC is about 1 month
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Let's add one to the list!

Our BOTL Krieg has come through on a cigar swap and threw in something extra! Thanks Bro!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Hays is the type of BOTL who doesn't like to follow rules apparently. I finally got my package for winning his fun and games post (nearly 20 days, thanks to our great postal systems), and let me tell you, he sent me more than double the required amount of sticks based on the rules of the game. Great sticks and a great guy. Expertly packaged. Hell, he even tossed in a box of matches just in case I need to light up right then and there. Thanks a million, Hays :)
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    TheShaun:
    Hays is the type of BOTL who doesn't like to follow rules apparently. I finally got my package for winning his fun and games post (nearly 20 days, thanks to our great postal systems), and let me tell you, he sent me more than double the required amount of sticks based on the rules of the game. Great sticks and a great guy. Expertly packaged. Hell, he even tossed in a box of matches just in case I need to light up right then and there. Thanks a million, Hays :)
    Shaun - as I said via PM, I'm glad you finally got that package. I can't believe it took 20 days to get to you! I've sent stuff across the Atlantic and it takes half that time! Anyways, good to hear you're happy with what I sent ya...my inventory was rather limited at that time.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Lasabar:
    Let's add one to the list!

Our BOTL Krieg has come through on a cigar swap and threw in something extra! Thanks Bro!
    You're very welcome, hope you enjoy the RP Vintage.
    Just received my Movie Trivia Package from The Welder today. VERY NICE. Thank you, Richard.
    He sent out 7 sticks with several I haven't tried. I was glads to see that Oliveros LTD as I have been contemplating pulling the trigger on a box of these and this one will help me decide.
    Two Gurkha's, a Beauty and one I haven't identified yet with a shaggy foot and bronze label.
    Two 5 Vegas a gold and an "A", an 1876 brand that I have never heard of, and another unknown is a Roxor deluxe.
    This is great. A few unknowns and a few tasty fav's., plus one I wanted to re-try to decide about a box purchase. Way to go Welder you are a great trader and obviously a stand up guy. Thank you.