Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Received a PIF from the legal (?) Alien on Saturday. 5 sticks instead of the 3 required, all great shape, well packaged, blah blah blah. The alien proves to be out of this world again.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad it got there safe, enjoy!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I don't know how someone deployed can do such things, but jacob (jpclotfelter) sent out a tremendous movie trivia prize from Afghanistan all the way to so small town Ohio. Great selection of sticks with several I have not tried and look forward to doing so. I appreciate the sticks from another stand up BOTL!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Received my movie trivia pack from kingjk729 today. 5 cigars, only one I've had. Thanks Jim.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    NIce hit from Joe today, 4 sticks I have never tried and 2 of my go-tos. Thanks Joe, I appreciate it bro.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Got a mystery mooch package from rad1964, plus a couple extra! Good trader for sure!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Matt and I split a box of Intenso's from the weekend blitz. Just wanted to let everyone know he's definitely on the good guy list!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got a couple in today. A Fun and Games pack from TheShaun, some nice sticks in there, thanks. And a random bomb from rad for sharing some info with him. Welcome to my hit list rad. :)
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Joe, glad they got you quickly.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    I just received my end of a "trade" with Beta today... holy crap, this trade was SO uneven (on my part).... This guy is RIDICULOUSLY awesome, and threw in so much extra stuff (yeah, I won a F&G prize but geeeeez). I won't disclose the contents cuz I haven't asked him if he'd mind... but:

Betasynn - you're a true BOTL and I would trade with you ANY freakin day...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Did you guys hear that rumble this morning? That was me when I opened my PO box and found amidst the ruins a box from Renaissance_Man and Betasynn ... it appears I have been ganged up on by a couple of the members here.
    There was nothing else to do but try and pick up the pieces and rumage thru the debris.

There was a blast proof box that contained the following sticks from these two "Mad Bombers"...two diiferent Gurkha's a Signature and a Sherpa
    A Royal Jamaca Oro Rojo, never tried one of these
    RP Vintage 1992, mmmm
    CAO Gold,
    A Victor Sinclair Bohemian, another I haven't tried yet,
    A Drew Estates Tabak Especial, my wife put dibbs on that one.
    A Padilla Obsidian
    A Cuba Libre, love these
    A Cuavana Intenso
    A Sol Cubano Cuban Cab.

There was also 6 more sticks which these two sent out, and these are going to cause a real stir here on the boards. I am VERY HONORED to have recieved these sticks from you two great BOTL. I can't say for sure what these sticks are, but there are two different types and they have got to have what I would consider the most incredible Labels on any cigers I have ever seen. (Now, you guy's may not agree, but...)

I have included a link to these sticks as I just had to take a picture of them. Check these out boys. Now I feel SPECIAL !! I have my own labels!!!!! LMAO A HUGE thank you goes out to Rennie and Beta for this one.
    It will take me some time to figure out an appropriate response... rest assured I will !

How FREAKIN' KEWL is this ?!!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I'll wait till stan posts, I don't know if we're supposed to reveal what those Laker sticks are; I contributed a bunch of them, bu I think the maduros are all from stan.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Just got my Make-a-Wish from TataujeVI, what a fine package it is. Thanks Tat Ill be sure to enjoy alll of these.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Hays:
    I just received my end of a "trade" with Beta today... holy crap, this trade was SO uneven (on my part).... This guy is RIDICULOUSLY awesome, and threw in so much extra stuff (yeah, I won a F&G prize but geeeeez). I won't disclose the contents cuz I haven't asked him if he'd mind... but:

Betasynn - you're a true BOTL and I would trade with you ANY freakin day...
    And Hays, happy to be of service! I'll trade with you any day.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    laker1963:
    Did you guys hear that rumble this morning? That was me when I opened my PO box and found amidst the ruins a box from Renaissance_Man and Betasynn ... it appears I have been ganged up on by a couple of the members here.
    There was nothing else to do but try and pick up the pieces and rumage thru the debris.

There was a blast proof box that contained the following sticks from these two "Mad Bombers"...two diiferent Gurkha's a Signature and a Sherpa
    A Royal Jamaca Oro Rojo, never tried one of these
    RP Vintage 1992, mmmm
    CAO Gold,
    A Victor Sinclair Bohemian, another I haven't tried yet,
    A Drew Estates Tabak Especial, my wife put dibbs on that one.
    A Padilla Obsidian
    A Cuba Libre, love these
    A Cuavana Intenso
    A Sol Cubano Cuban Cab.

There was also 6 more sticks which these two sent out, and these are going to cause a real stir here on the boards. I am VERY HONORED to have recieved these sticks from you two great BOTL. I can't say for sure what these sticks are, but there are two different types and they have got to have what I would consider the most incredible Labels on any cigers I have ever seen. (Now, you guy's may not agree, but...)

I have included a link to these sticks as I just had to take a picture of them. Check these out boys. Now I feel SPECIAL !! I have my own labels!!!!! LMAO A HUGE thank you goes out to Rennie and Beta for this one.
    It will take me some time to figure out an appropriate response... rest assured I will !

How FREAKIN' KEWL is this ?!!
    HAAHAHAAH! BOOOOMMM!!! That's all I can say ;)... I was wondering whether to write BOMB but decided against it in case they open the package at the border haahah...
    My girlfriend thought I was crazy when I was working on these and meticulously applying each one of them! She was like - "You don't put that much effort in what you do for me! You are gay!" haahah... I am glad though the effect was as I wished for it! Thanks a lot to Beta for contributing the Connecticut shaded sticks! The cigars you have are actually very good cigars in themselves. You have 3x Perdomo ESV 1991s and 3x Rocky Patel MM - one of my fave rockys. In a pretty interesting vitola as well...
    I am glad you enjoyed it Laker! You are officially the only one on the forum (i suspect) with their own label cigars! Except for Goldy :P... When I made these labels I couldn't but make some different ones for mystery cigars I sent him... In any case
    Cheers and enjoy BOTL! I hope this pays back for all the Canadian jokes ;)
    betasynn:
    I'll wait till stan posts, I don't know if we're supposed to reveal what those Laker sticks are; I contributed a bunch of them, bu I think the maduros are all from stan.
    Thanks for bombing together, Joe! ;) I was thinking about letting him sweat to figure out the sticks, but I think he'll appreciate it even more when he knows what they are :)... Smoke away, Laker! And keep those labels for ur collection ;)!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    TatuajeVI:
    Matt and I split a box of Intenso's from the weekend blitz. Just wanted to let everyone know he's definitely on the good guy list!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I got your package today. You're on my good guy list for sure! Thanks again!
    So I decided after all the smoke had cleared from the direct hit I took this morning from Rennie and Beta that I should continue to look thru what was left of my mail.

In amungst the burning bills and junk mail, there was a still smoking box.

I was intrigued because this thing seemed to be the only thing that survived the blast. I had no idea who it was from till I opened it 'cause of the singed address being unreadable.

When I finally broke into the thing I knew instantly why it had survived! Gmill had sent me out this BOMB PROOF container which included some unbelieveable ordinance. Gene may have packaged this one up in his sleep... I think he is probably still scratching his head wondering where some of his favorite sticks have disappeared to. He included in this mini nuke the following
    A Camacho Triple Maduro
    An Ashton VSG
    A Arturo Fuente Anejo #55 with 10 months on it !
    An Arturo Fuente Don Carlos with 6 months on it!
    And a Cusano Hermanos Vintage with over a year on it!!

Gene, this was definately a killer blow after this mornings direct hit. Holy cow man. I have only tried the Ashton VSG out of the whole bunch. I have read so much about both those Fuente's that they will be speaking to me in my sleep!
    I Have also been wanting to pull the trigger on one of those Camacho Triple Maddy's as well.

I'm goning to go lay down now, I've been hit real hard today.
    And I have so many decisions to make about what (not) to smoke tonight ! LMAO. It's a GOOD DAY!!!!

Thanks Gene, you are one fine BOTL.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    What's left to say about this guy that hasn't already been said? Doug took direct aim at one of his own countrymen! KABLAM!!! Doug hit me with half a dozen beauties, including 2 of the notorious forum blends.

Being that we're from the same neck of the woods, I went to Doug via PM with lots of crazy questions, each of which he took the time to answer. Even after all that, he was still nice enough to bomb me with some goodies.

Doug, you're a true gentleman and a hell of a stand up guy. Thanks again and again!!

The generosity and camaraderie in this thread alone begs the question why hasn't there been talk of a forum herf at an easy to get to destination....
    Hey Shaun, glad you got them bro'.

I don't mind sayin'...I cried just a little bit when I put those Forum Blend sticks in the box. Then I took 'em back out again, cried a little more and put them back in and sealed it up.

My apologies if they are a little damp :)
    laker1963:
    So I decided after all the smoke had cleared from the direct hit I took this morning from Rennie and Beta that I should continue to look thru what was left of my mail.

I was intrigued because this thing seemed to be the only thing that survived the blast. I had no idea who it was from till I opened it 'cause of the singed address being unreadable.

When I finally broke into the thing I knew instantly why it had survived! Gmill had sent me out this BOMB PROOF container which included some unbelieveable ordinance. Gene may have packaged this one up in his sleep... I think he is probably still scratching his head wondering where some of his favorite sticks have disappeared to. He included in this mini nuke the following
    A Camacho Triple Maduro
    An Ashton VSG

Gene, this was definately a killer blow after this mornings direct hit. Holy cow man. I have only tried the Ashton VSG out of the whole bunch. I have read so much about both those Fuente's that they will be speaking to me in my sleep!
    I Have also been wanting to pull the trigger on one of those Camacho Triple Maddy's as well.

And I have so many decisions to make about what (not) to smoke tonight ! LMAO. It's a GOOD DAY!!!!

Just wanted to make sure Gene saw this. It was so generous for him to have sent me these that I don't want him to miss the THANK YOU GENE !!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    laker1963:

A Camacho Triple Maduro
    An Ashton VSG

Just wanted to make sure Gene saw this. It was so generous for him to have sent me these that I don't want him to miss the THANK YOU GENE !!!!

You are certainly welcome my friend, glad they made it past customs ok. Doug you also have a PM ...
    I have to give a HUGE shout-out to Laker. Yesterday when I arrived home I had a Package that was the best wrapped and protected one I have ever received...and theres no wonder for what the contents were !!! Doug you are the embodiment of generosity and I appreciate your un selfish act of sharing. I won't say what Doug sent but needless to say I now have a severe case of ISLAND FEVER !!! I have heard so much about these and cant wait to lite one up. No really, I cant wait , I think this evening may be it !!!
    gmill880:
    I have to give a HUGE shout-out to Laker. Yesterday when I arrived home I had a Package that was the best wrapped and protected one I have ever received...and theres no wonder for what the contents were !!! Doug you are the embodiment of generosity and I appreciate your un selfish act of sharing. I won't say what Doug sent but needless to say I now have a severe case of ISLAND FEVER !!! I have heard so much about these and cant wait to lite one up. No really, I cant wait , I think this evening may be it !!!
    Glad they got to you G.

Tonight eh? Let me know which one, and maybe i'll settle in for one as well tonight.
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Glad they got to you G.

Tonight eh? Let me know which one, and maybe i'll settle in for one as well tonight.

Unfortunatly the rain has set in and I think I'm going to pass on a smoke at all tonight ...the anticipation builds...and I don't want screwy weather to mess with it LOL ! Will let ya know Laker ...Thanks buddy !!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Stand up Guy ? That would be Laker... Doug sent me what was listed as " Gift " on the export papers... Three cigars that are impossible to get here, And I was raving about some time ago as the best cigar I have ever smoked. Thank you Doug and please check your PM.
    I wanted to formally thank all four of you for helping me out with the splits I posted! It was great doing this with you and I hope you all enjoy the cigars once you receive them! You guys are a bunch of great, supportive BOTL!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Hey no problem thanks for offering up the splits and making them possible. I should be getting it today. Can't wait to get home from work
    Ok. I officially feel bad. Horrible really. Usually in a trade or something I try to "top things up"... This time I failed. I packed a package really quick and yeah...but Bass man did he deliverrr!!! We were supposed to have an 8 for 8 trade but he sent me 17!!! bloody good sticks! And ALL of them sticks that are in my TOP! amazing. I almost don't know what to say really. Here is the list:

3x RP DECADES torpedo
    3x RP OWR Maduro
    3x Romeo y Julieta Viejo which Goldy made me fall in love with
    RP Fusion
    RP OWR Corojo
    DPG JJ Maduro
    Graycliff 1666
    RP I-Press
    Padilla Hybrid
    verdadero organic
    MB3!!!

You are crazy bass!! Thank you very much for this. I don't know if I can recover from the blow any time soon but I will have to return fire!!! Cheers!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Renaissance_Man:
    Ok. I officially feel bad. Horrible really. Usually in a trade or something I try to "top things up"... This time I failed. I packed a package really quick and yeah...but Bass man did he deliverrr!!! We were supposed to have an 8 for 8 trade but he sent me 17!!! bloody good sticks! And ALL of them sticks that are in my TOP! amazing. I almost don't know what to say really. Here is the list:

3x RP DECADES torpedo
    3x RP OWR Maduro
    3x Romeo y Julieta Viejo which Goldy made me fall in love with
    RP Fusion
    RP OWR Corojo
    DPG JJ Maduro
    Graycliff 1666
    RP I-Press
    Padilla Hybrid
    verdadero organic
    MB3!!!

You are crazy bass!! Thank you very much for this. I don't know if I can recover from the blow any time soon but I will have to return fire!!! Cheers!
    Wow, that is nice and generous!!