Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    great, more Canadians.... Well if your not as pesky as the furball...
    Awww, don't listen to him. He loves me. :)
    haha, yeah but your still pesky...! Jozer, If maybe I lived in Seattle I would say maybe but I don't even live in northern Oregon.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    great, more Canadians.... Well if your not as pesky as the furball...
    Awww, don't listen to him. He loves me. :)
    haha, yeah but your still pesky...! Jozer, If maybe I lived in Seattle I would say maybe but I don't even live in northern Oregon.
    Anywhere in Oregon is close enough for me...Socal is like its own little world.
    true, I wish I lived next to a bunch of theme parks...
    phobicsquirrel:
    true, I wish I lived next to a bunch of theme parks...
    Wanna trade? I hate this state. :)
    lol, true cali is all f'd up.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Don't think it needs to be said, but Laker is one helluva BOTL and hooked me up with some GREAT sticks that I have not tried yet!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Lasabar:
    Don't think it needs to be said, but Laker is one helluva BOTL and hooked me up with some GREAT sticks that I have not tried yet!
    Hope you enjoy your end as much as I will mine Lassy. I smoked that LFD monster tonight. Mmmm tastiest log I ever smoked! ;)
    Your rep here is already established as a good trader. This one just solidified it a little more. Thanks Lassy.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am and I split a nice order last week to save on shipping and have Jeff hook us up with some freebies! He is a personal friend and definitely on the good guy list!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am and I split a nice order last week to save on shipping and have Jeff hook us up with some freebies! He is a personal friend and definitely on the good guy list!
    OK ok ok I guess I will have to pay you now. Wait you still owe me half a loaf of bread! Guess we are even now....friends?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    My favorite Muppet (perhaps sans Fozzie)-----GONZO has sent his end of a very nice PIF to me that I got late last week. Nice selection, well packed.....Thank you my large nosed friend.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    OK ok ok I guess I will have to pay you now. Wait you still owe me half a loaf of bread! Guess we are even now....friends?
    The last half of that loaf is getting a little crusty! lol.

I got a PIF package from Vulchor last week! Forgot to add feedback for him - another great BoTL!
    I got a very nice pack today from our Canadian friend. Thanks for a nice selection of cigars Doug, I've wanted to try the AB Maxx for a while now but never pulled the trigger.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Received my end of a three way box split of Diesel's with Moose and Matt Marvel. Moose even tossed in an extra stick and a box of matches. Stand up guy!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    The last half of that loaf is getting a little crusty! lol.

I got a PIF package from Vulchor last week! Forgot to add feedback for him - another great BoTL!
    Did you put it in the fridge like she told you to? Thanks again for the feedback.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    TheShaun:
    Received my end of a three way box split of Diesel's with Moose and Matt Marvel. Moose even tossed in an extra stick and a box of matches. Stand up guy!
    Glad to hear everything got you OK....and that the water pillow didn't explode! I hope you enjoy the sticks. I am loving them!
    j0z3r:
    I got a very nice pack today from our Canadian friend. Thanks for a nice selection of cigars Doug, I've wanted to try the AB Maxx for a while now but never pulled the trigger.
    Glad to hear they finally made it Joe. Hope you enjoy them. The one in there is definately a favorite of mine.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out which one ;)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got about 6 packages in the same day a little while ago! Three of them were orders from Ccom and the other three were...

One package was from Laker, his end of a trade we set up. He hooked me up big time! We talked about what I liked and he just put something together for me. I have only had on of the cigars he sent me, and there were at least 10! I cant wait to try these :-)

Another package was from Vulchor, a football prize pack. Holly smokes! he really hit me big time! there were a ton of great smokes in this pack, and a few of them I have never tried, some I have never even heard of, and a couple of my old favorites. Thanks bro!

Phil (TatuajeVI) and I have been sending eachother packs back and forth a bit lately and I just got one form him. Although there were no cigars in this package there was a very informative book about them. There was also a book about home brewing, which I read the very next day and am finished with already haha. I can't wait to get home and try a batch! There was another book in there by Truman Capote. I had been wanting to read this book for a while, and how Phil knew that is beyond me... but I am looking forward to it for sure. He also threw in some snacks for me and the guys I work with to share, and we are certainly enjoying everything! Thanks brother!
    I got a package in the mail today from one of the newer members trying to get on the good traders list... he made it !!

Diamondog just dropped 4 sticks on me, they arrived humidified, and safe.

He hit me with two of the Gurkha Micro Batches, a Liga VH-7, and the Liga TPB-1, these are the two of the micro batch line that I really like, so that worked out well.

Then the "dog" kicked it up a bit (quite a bit really) and sent me a - Carlito - God of Fire 2006, I have yet to try any of this line so... looking forward to it.

Then just to round out an already superb package, he threw in a Cohiba staight from Fidel's country, awesome. These are one of my favorite Cuban sticks.

So all in all I have a great day going on now, and the forum has a new trading member who is obviously a Good Trader and Stand up Guy. Welcome aboard Diamondog, you should be good to go in any games or whatnot that we have going on here from now on.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    laker1963:
    I got a package in the mail today from one of the newer members trying to get on the good traders list... he made it !!

He hit me with two of the Gurkha Micro Batches, a Liga VH-7, and the Liga TPB-1, these are the two of the micro batch line that I really like, so that worked out well.

Then the "dog" kicked it up a bit (quite a bit really) and sent me a - Carlito - God of Fire 2006, I have yet to try any of this line so... looking forward to it.

Then just to round out an already superb package, he threw in a Cohiba staight from Fidel's country, awesome. These are one of my favorite Cuban sticks.

So all in all I have a great day going on now, and the forum has a new trading member who is obviously a Good Trader and Stand up Guy. Welcome aboard Diamondog, you should be good to go in any games or whatnot that we have going on here from now on.
    Damn I am gonna have to hook up with this BOTL when things get better for me. Nice way to get on the list.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    jsnake:
    laker1963:

Damn I am gonna have to hook up with this BOTL when things get better for me. Nice way to get on the list.
    NO SHEEIT! Dog I'll trade with you any day...lol
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Popping in to give Kudos to Marty (JLMarta). He sent me two of the Gurkha Black Dragon Tubos that he just got from his box from "that horrible place". Man...these things are gorgeous. Any of you guys who managed to get your boxes - I am heartily jealous, but happy for ya. I've met Marty before and already mentioned that he's a stand-up guy, but this is just another verification.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Dude is overseas fighting for our freedom and yet he does this. I win a game of football and this BOTL doesn't have a way to send a package from where he is. What does he do? This guy orders me a package from Ccom and hooks a brother up.

2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail torpedos
    Gurkha Royal Salute sampler of 6 cigars.

What a hell of a guy!! I can't say thank you enough Evan! My families thoughts and prayers have been with you before this but now I am gonna through in a couple extra prayers ;) Thanks for the 'gars and thank you for your service! Someday I hope to return the favor. You made my day.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:

Enjoy! Thanks for the advice on the humi pillow.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Fourtotheflush came through in fine form on his end of the trade, even threw in a few extra. Awesome trader as always, I appreciate it bro!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Ur welcome, - I threw that Diesel in there because I saw a post from you wanting to try them. Then after I shipped them I saw that you had one in the mystery stick game and that you were about to get a box.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, but its all good, can never have enough great cigars!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Got my end of a trade w Alien today!

As ususal he went over the top with his generosity!
    I am more that happy and will contiue to trade & pass w Tony!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Well I just received a package this afternoon from Stan. I bought a couple of his extra sticks....all of which I am excited to try. He even threw in an extra stick that I have never seen before so that should be interesting. So as usual, Renaissance_Man, is one stand up trader!

My only problem now is that I have almost no room for anything else....
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Hugemoose:
    Well I just received a package this afternoon from Stan. I bought a couple of his extra sticks....all of which I am excited to try. He even threw in an extra stick that I have never seen before so that should be interesting. So as usual, Renaissance_Man, is one stand up trader!

If you need help emptying that humi you just let me know ;) .
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hugemoose:

Thanks, man! I am glad it arrived safely... I packed this in such a rush... otherwise I would have included some condoms and such... ;)... Thanks for helping out!