Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got my end of a trade with nickgonzo. He sent me a 5 Vegas Limitada 2005 that i have been wanting to try along with some hitchhikers. Thanks Nick for the trade.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I am so happy I got to trade with gene, unbelievably generous BoTL. Not only did he send me the three sticks required for the fun n games thread, he send me seven amazing cigars! Lets begin with four aged camachos, including two of my favorites, the diploma (my absolute favorite by them) and the coyolar. Then, he sent me a Rocky Patel Decade (which he listed as his favorite RP, good taste award goes to gene) and then TWO LFD's, one double box pressed, and one cameroon cabinet, which I was trying to aquire. Amazing package, you should start checking your mailbox next week.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    betasynn:
    I am so happy I got to trade with gene, unbelievably generous BoTL. Not only did he send me the three sticks required for the fun n games thread, he send me seven amazing cigars! Lets begin with four aged camachos, including two of my favorites, the diploma (my absolute favorite by them) and the coyolar. Then, he sent me a Rocky Patel Decade (which he listed as his favorite RP, good taste award goes to gene) and then TWO LFD's, one double box pressed, and one cameroon cabinet, which I was trying to aquire. Amazing package, you should start checking your mailbox next week.

Glad you liked the package , enjoy them 'bro ...that LFD Cameroon Cabinet is the heat man ...
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Got my package from Ron today from Fun and Games... Did he deliver! From the cigars that I will undoubtfully enjoy here they are in order of "wow" factor:
    AAA Maduro (some of you might know this as the Forum Blend ;))
    AAA Sumatra
    Kristoff Maduro - its funny I was looking at an ad and review of this cigar and was thinking - i wanna try these and then I open ur package...
    5 Vegas A
    5 Vegas Classic
    5 Vegas Gold

I feel like I'm missing one, but these are enough to affirm Ron's status as an outstanding trader! I hope I get to do a trade with you some day! Cheers!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Well, I hope you enjoy them. I know that I made you wait and that's why I threw in one of each of the forum blends. It was hard prying them out of my hand to put them in the package but I figured that you deserved them. Also, I think that I sent you a CAO 'VR', didn't I? Anyway, enjoy them and make sure that you post a review of those forum blends.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    rdnstn:
    Well, I hope you enjoy them. I know that I made you wait and that's why I threw in one of each of the forum blends. It was hard prying them out of my hand to put them in the package but I figured that you deserved them. Also, I think that I sent you a CAO 'VR', didn't I? Anyway, enjoy them and make sure that you post a review of those forum blends.
    Yes VR! I forgot about it but was more than excited to try it haahah... Yeah.. Just seeing the forum blends made me wet my pants. Thanks a lot once again! I really appreciate this! You just nodged up a bit the quality of my own packages from now on... lol And I will smoke a Forum Blend tomorrow - the Sumatra. I had another one laying around from a previous package (I appologize but I got confused from who and do not want to mention names).... Cheers!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Big thanks to Tony (Kaspera) who sent a great F&G package. With an Illusione 4/2g, Bauza, Camacho Havana, San Cristobal, Gurkha (blue steel?) and a 5 Vegas Knuckle. I'm excited to try the Bauza and Camacho Havana, sticks I've yet to try, but hear good things about. Thanks again Tony.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I just got my Movie Pass from Cabi... and I gotta say, he's a true Gent.... and I'm quite TICKLED (yes, a grown man can use the word tickled!!!) that I was his recipient!!!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I got ejenne's end of our trade in the mail yesterday. He included two extra sticks, a Verdadero Organic and a Ccom Brazilian label (which I can't wait to try!)

As a first time trader he agreed to send his sticks first. Mine are going out today, and I couldn't be happier! He is a stand up guy and a fine trader in my book!
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Leonard's end of the trade blew me away. He sent 6 primo stick and a torch lighter! Thanks again bro, I'm already putting together some supplies for retaliation! hahahah

Nick
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Add another great BoTL to our ranks, Hays really came through on a trade. He sent me four beautiful cigars: A Rocky Patel Renaissance, a Kristoff, a La Gloria Cubana, and a Pinar Del Rio Classico. All look great and are in fantastic condition.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    betasynn:
    Add another great BoTL to our ranks, Hays really came through on a trade. He sent me four beautiful cigars: A Rocky Patel Renaissance, a Kristoff, a La Gloria Cubana, and a Pinar Del Rio Classico. All look great and are in fantastic condition.
    No way! I made it on here! That just makes me way too excited lol .... Beta I'm glad those sticks got to ya safely - I was a little worried having to put em in that envelope versus a box. Hope ya enjoy brotha!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Thanks to Plaidbanana I received my end of a trade we put together a while back.
    Got me a selection of Man 'O Wars, a Ruination, 4 RP Sungrown and a RP Edge. Everything arrived safe and the package was humidified as well, so THANKS Plaidbanana, another gold star beside his name as a good trader and stand up guy.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Got my end of a trade with laker. They were well protected as they were sent in a cigar box. Mmmmm... Graycliffs. Definately a good trader. Thanks Doug.
    Mike
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    betasynn:
    I just recieved a digital hygro from Hays last night. I tried to purchase it online but they were sold out so Hays sent me one he got from his local store. His offer came at me unsolicited and he asked for nothing in return (of course, I have his addy now so he can be expecting a package some time in the near future). Thanks again!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    After 1000 posts, our very own rwheelwright tells me he's never actually done a trade on this forum. Crazy, right? Well I begged him for a couple of the forum blends and sent him a few sticks as a trade. Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to smoke 'em!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Ok, I just got my socks knocked off!!

If you remember, kingjk729, was looking for some help with collecting the bands off of cigars to make a birthday present for his cousin. Well, for no reason I have kept a lot of mine so I was more than happy to help him out. What a great choice that was!!!

Seriously man, you did not owe me this much....the cigar bands didn't cost me anything ;-) He way overdid it and I couldn't be happier! And to top it off, I've never had any of the cigars he sent my way. Good job man!

Jim, you're a stand up guy. I was just glad to help, so thank you for this kind gesture. Best of luck with the project, and thanks again!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got a PIF from Laker today, he hit me with nothing but cigars I haven't tried before. Nicely done Laker, I'm especially looking forward to those Brazilian Labels and the Intenso.
    alienmisprint:
    Got a PIF from Laker today, he hit me with nothing but cigars I haven't tried before. Nicely done Laker, I'm especially looking forward to those Brazilian Labels and the Intenso.
    Wow. That didn't take too long to get there...once I actually mailed it :)
    Glad you liked the selection Tony. I doubled up on the Brazilian label, cause whnen you smoke that first one, I'm betting that you will be wanting another sooner then you will be able to get a box of them in.
    The intenso is a great stick. I have a couple of boxes of them now too, thanks to the weekend blitz this week. Enjoy them Tony.
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    Glad you liked the selection Tony. I doubled up on the Brazilian label, cause whnen you smoke that first one, I'm betting that you will be wanting another sooner then you will be able to get a box of them in.
    The intenso is a great stick. I have a couple of boxes of them now too, thanks to the weekend blitz this week. Enjoy them Tony.
    Yeah, I was thinking about smoking that one tomorrow (give it a day to adjust humidity) so I can jump on that deal if I dig 'em. Is the Toro your favorite size for them?
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, I was thinking about smoking that one tomorrow (give it a day to adjust humidity) so I can jump on that deal if I dig 'em. Is the Toro your favorite size for them?
    Yes the toro's are my favorite's right now. I have not tried the Torpedo's but the weekend blitz will take care of that.
    I find I like most sticks in Toro's even if I eventually prefer a different Vitola, toro's seem to be a good tester.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    BIG..in all caps big, thanks to Paul (mustluvcigars) who came through huge, almost unruly huge with a MAW package. Not only did he send three DPG Vegas Cubanas, but also sent 5 other DPG sticks & 2 other sticks that were on my wish list (Viaje). That's a total of 10 sticks for a MAW. This guy is redefining generous BOTL in this one. Thanks Paul and let it be known that you have made it on the "to be bombed" list with this hit!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nice haul Brandon. I think you're gonna like the Viaje, if you like Illusione there is some similarity to be had...very good cigars.
    Just got the movie trivia pack in the mail, damn nice hit. Two of my favorites, a Perdomo ESV and an ITC 10th Ann, two I haven't tried,a DPG Blue Label and an AVO Conny, and one I haven't even heard of, a Consuegra. I think I'm most excited about the Consuegra, looks delicious. Thanks man, very generous pack, you have definately proven your good traderiness.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Any time Tony ...... i just got your package'S in the mail, and am really excited ....... you sent me some awesome sticks that iam really lookin forward to trying (ie the padilla 68, 5vegas 2008, and the drew estate natural)....... thanks again man and thanks for the bands ........ gotta get you a lil care package out .......... let me when you have the consuerga ..... and if you enjoy it iam sure i could spare a few more, for you
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Lets see gotta send a shout out to my Cheese Head friend in WI Lasabar ...... thanks Nate ..... got some awesome sticks in the movie trivia package you sent ..... iam really looking to try the 5Vegas Cask II and the Series A as well along with the Sanch Panza and the i've had the Nestor before and really enjoyed it ...... thanks again bro
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    As the clerk at that B&M said "Viaje is the heat". This brand is awesome, im glad i took his advice and tried them. Your very welcome Brandon, although it was not my intent to make it on any "hit list", just wanted to share some great sticks. Guess Ill warn my neighbors.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kingjk729 sent me a package that was way over the top considering all i sent him were some cigar bands.

highlights include:
    CAO soprano
    Alec Bradley 1997
    Perdomo La Tradicion.

plus one ive never had before in what is becoming my favorite size... carona

good stuff. thanks!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    kingjk729 sent me a package that was way over the top considering all i sent him were some cigar bands.

highlights include:
    CAO soprano
    Alec Bradley 1997
    Perdomo La Tradicion.

plus one ive never had before in what is becoming my favorite size... carona

good stuff. thanks!
    Seriously, he hooked me up, too. Way over the top, lol. Now I'm going to have to bomb the crap out of him.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    I checked my mail today and my mailbox was blown to bits. He bombed me with a bunch of GREAT cigars including a Casa Fuente, Opus X, RP Decade and others. This was completely unexpected and a complete surprise. Thanks Nick