Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    laker1963:
    Just received my Movie Trivia Package from The Welder today. VERY NICE. Thank you, Richard.
    He sent out 7 sticks with several I haven't tried. I was glads to see that Oliveros LTD as I have been contemplating pulling the trigger on a box of these and this one will help me decide.
    Two Gurkha's, a Beauty and one I haven't identified yet with a shaggy foot and bronze label.
    Two 5 Vegas a gold and an "A", an 1876 brand that I have never heard of, and another unknown is a Roxor deluxe.
    This is great. A few unknowns and a few tasty fav's., plus one I wanted to re-try to decide about a box purchase. Way to go Welder you are a great trader and obviously a stand up guy. Thank you.
    That Gurkha is a Vintage Shaggy and is delicious. Had my first one a couple weeks ago and Thewelder hooked me up with another. I also got another one in my free tin yesterday. One of my favorites so I hope you enjoy it too!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my movie pack in the mail today from Jsnake, 6 awesome sticks. I am really stoked about the SC Artisan, very interesting looking cigar. And another one of those Petit Coronas, the last one was very good. Thanks Jim, you're a great trader in my book.

Also got a pack in from Beta for the mystery stick game and it included 5 bonus sticks on top of the 3 mystery cigars. And on top of that, all 5 of the extra cigars are favorites of mine. Very nice hit sir, very nice.

These tow are perfect examples of the generosity of all the BoTL's on this forum. I love you guys, lol!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    If any of you get lucky enough to trade with Rob your in for a treat. This guy goes over the top EVERY F'ING TIME! He's a crazy dude! He already sent his end of a trade we worked out and blew me away with some smokes. Thanks buddy, more than I had hoped for.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Received a F&G package from Jozer today and he delivered some great sticks...Thanks joe, I've been wanted to see about getting my hands on the Mi Barrio and try it. I look forward to it!

Oh for those of you who haven't had the chance to pass/trade/win sticks from Jozer, he's a top notch BOTL.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Thanks for the endorsement Brandon, hope you enjoy them. The Mi Barrio is pretty good I think, more of a medium body to it, but with a very nice taste.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    bbc020:
    Received a F&G package from Jozer today and he delivered some great sticks...Thanks joe, I've been wanted to see about getting my hands on the Mi Barrio and try it. I look forward to it!

Oh for those of you who haven't had the chance to pass/trade/win sticks from Jozer, he's a top notch BOTL.
    I've been "out of it" a lot recently and I promised to follow up on the package BBC sent me but never had the chance to. For some reason I had the bright idea to mix in his sticks in my humi along with some sticks from a friend of mine and... yeah... its hard to say whose is whose... BUT all I know and all I am going to say is that the package he sent me was really great. It had several things I was dying to try - including a NUB Maduro :)! And I think my favorite Oliva G Maddy lol... In any case - it was completely unexpected and I must say a little undeserved for me. Thanks a lot, man! It is really nice to see some kindness from somebody like that. I will surely be returning fire soon!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Hugemoose really came through on our box split of Diesels. The sticks came in today. They were packaged great, they got here in great shape, and he threw in a box of matches. Also, I don't know if this was intended, but there was a Veradero Organic in there!!! I've never had one these, and it was a nice surprise to find in the mix. Thanks bro!!!!
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    I got a nice pif package from j0z3r that contained the following: Nica Libre, Rocky Patel 1961, Mi Barrio, Perdomo Grand Cru, Cao Black & a Cusano Habano LXI Sun grown. Thanks for the sticks Jozer...cant wait to try the Mi Barrio
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Matt Marvel:
    Hugemoose really came through on our box split of Diesels. The sticks came in today. They were packaged great, they got here in great shape, and he threw in a box of matches. Also, I don't know if this was intended, but there was a Veradero Organic in there!!! I've never had one these, and it was a nice surprise to find in the mix. Thanks bro!!!!
    Damn! You got them already. I won't get them until at least the first week of November.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Matt Marvel:
    Haha yeah, it was intended! I hope you like it; it is a very unique smoke. And I just have a sh!t ton of matches so I thought I would give you some just in case you didn't have much. Enjoy the Diesels...I know I did!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Hugemoose:
    Matt Marvel:
    Haha yeah, it was intended! I hope you like it; it is a very unique smoke. And I just have a sh!t ton of matches so I thought I would give you some just in case you didn't have much. Enjoy the Diesels...I know I did!
    I have plenty of matches, but more is good!! Thanks again man!!
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    AQUADGIO1200!!

This guy's PIF smacked me today! Wasnt expecting it so soon! six awesome sticks! I already ashed the Perdomo 10th criollo. A great selection and I've only ever tried the 5v miami and I've had a couple Joses before. But other than that I have some smoking to do! Thanks again brother
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    ...Is the shizzzit. Sent me an absolutely ridiculous PIF package consisting of:

Gurkha Park Avenue
    La Herencia Cubana
    CAO La Traviata
    Padilla Edicion Especial '06
    Key West Havana 1876
    Indian Tabac Natural

True BOTL here, and a great addition to the forum.
    Hays nailed me with a pack of mooch chow. Suffice to say, I've never gotten a God of Fire in a pif pack before...seriously, I appreciate it, but man was that overboard. Thank you kindly David, and know that if/when you are on the receiving end of my bomb, well it might just get messy. :)
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Thanks Hays. I have to tell you everyone I have dealt with here has been very gracious in the sticks they send. The Indian Tabac is the Super Fuerte and are one of the first cigars I tried when I first got a humidor and really got into cigars. I really like those and recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them. That CAO La Traviata is a powerhouse IMO. Enjoy it!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    j0z3r:
    Hays nailed me with a pack of mooch chow. Suffice to say, I've never gotten a God of Fire in a pif pack before...seriously, I appreciate it, but man was that overboard. Thank you kindly David, and know that if/when you are on the receiving end of my bomb, well it might just get messy. :)
    Hahahaha... I'm glad you liked the package my friend.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Brandon (bbc020) hit me with some mighty fine sticks today. I am in cigar heaven. The man sent me an impossible to find, Oliva Series V maduro, a Cain Maduro Straight Ligero, an absolutely beautiful Kristoff Maduro, a Nica Libre 1990, an A.J. Fernandez Signature Series and an La Aroma De Cuba " Special Edition" ....That would be five new to me cigars. one proven winner. That Kristoff looks so good I may never smoke it. Along with a CD of the Phish concert he attended on 06/18/09 in Burgettsstown Pa. ( the answer to the contest). Thanks Brandon for all the gifts, you are very generous.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    kaspera79:
    Brandon (bbc020) hit me with some mighty fine sticks today. I am in cigar heaven. The man sent me an impossible to find, Oliva Series V maduro, a Cain Maduro Straight Ligero, an absolutely beautiful Kristoff Maduro, a Nica Libre 1990, an A.J. Fernandez Signature Series and an La Aroma De Cuba " Special Edition" ....That would be five new to me cigars. one proven winner. That Kristoff looks so good I may never smoke it. Along with a CD of the Phish concert he attended on 06/18/09 in Burgettsstown Pa. ( the answer to the contest). Thanks Brandon for all the gifts, you are very generous.
    Hope you find some things to enjoy in that group Tony. Glad they (and the Phish show) made it there safely.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Man anyone who has ever done a trade or won a package from alien (tony) knows exactly what iam talking about. So i answered his movie trivia question about one of the only movies that has ever made him cry .... well it must have been really sentimental because he bombed the living hell out of me and doubled what the normal pack of 4 thats expected, and there are some really nice sticks in this package .... again thanks Tony and if you havent traded or won a package from Tony you should.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Rack up another check mark in the Good Traders column for ejenne87.

Evan and I had arranged a trade and on top of the 5 MB III's, and the 4 Cain's I knew were coming he threw in an additional 6 premies for me as well.

These included A Sol Cabano Cuban Cabinet, A Carlos Torano 1916, A Nica Libre, A Padilla 1932, A Graycliff Professional, and a Gurkha Centurian !

I'm glad I dropped a few extra into his package as well, but man, did you ever over do it on this one Even.

Those Master Blends are one of my all time favorite's. Thanks Evan, we should do this again sometime. Retaliation strikes are always better then the first run, LOL.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad they got there safe King, hope you dig at least most of them.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    No problem anytime and to answer your question ..... yes i dig every last one of them ....... p.s. have you been stalking my posts ....... i've said on a few occasions that iam looking to try a 5vegas relic ..... and low and behold ..... what was in your package ..... i will enjoy them all as a few i've had and am really excited to try 3 ...... they are obviously the relic, the nording and the graycliff ... thanks again bro
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I am interested in getting into the good books here....I would love to do a trade with somebody in the good books, I have no problem sending a pkg out first, I have some very nice stuff....
    laker1963:
    Rack up another check mark in the Good Traders column for ejenne87.

Evan and I had arranged a trade and on top of the 5 MB III's, and the 4 Cain's I knew were coming he threw in an additional 6 premies for me as well.

These included A Sol Cabano Cuban Cabinet, A Carlos Torano 1916, A Nica Libre, A Padilla 1932, A Graycliff Professional, and a Gurkha Centurian !

I'm glad I dropped a few extra into his package as well, but man, did you ever over do it on this one Even.

Those Master Blends are one of my all time favorite's. Thanks Evan, we should do this again sometime. Retaliation strikes are always better then the first run, LOL.
    wish I knew that a while back, I had some.... oh well..
    Diamondog:
    I am interested in getting into the good books here....I would love to do a trade with somebody in the good books, I have no problem sending a pkg out first, I have some very nice stuff....
    First off How's it going?

I see you live in Ottawa, well I'm from Vancouver Island. There are a few of us Canadians here.

I assume, being from Ottawa, that you cheer for the Sens? Well, I am a LEAF fan (born there) so let's get that out of the way right off.

Now even thou the Sens are the slimiest, God awful organization that ever skated on ice, I would still consider doing a trade with you to get you started. Cause that's the kind of people LEAFS fans are!! ):~

Now we usually have a 25 post count rule, and the one you mentioned earlier about sending out your end first. With your post count I am sure you will pass the 25 posts in the next day or so, if not sooner, so that's not a problem.

So how many sticks do you want to swap? Sometimes extra's fall into the box, but they don't count :)

PM me and we can discuss the details if you want.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Nice to meet you....have the Leafs won yet? lol....all that aside, PM sent.
    Diamondog:
    Nice to meet you....have the Leafs won yet? lol....all that aside, PM sent.
    Yeah, you want to be careful about comments like that. Particularly just before we pull the trigger on this trade. LOL
    And YES they have won...one. :)
    great, more Canadians.... Well if your not as pesky as the furball...
    phobicsquirrel:
    great, more Canadians.... Well if your not as pesky as the furball...
    Awww, don't listen to him. He loves me. :)
    If I remember correctly, pheebs is far enough north that he's practically Canadian himself.