Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    He came through great with the box split. He even tossed in a couple extra cigars. Ever want to do a split this is your guy. Also wow those are some big boys in that box a few of them are getting aged that's for sure. Thanks again
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Renaissance_Man:
    I wanted to formally thank all four of you for helping me out with the splits I posted! It was great doing this with you and I hope you all enjoy the cigars once you receive them! You guys are a bunch of great, supportive BOTL!
    Glad to be a part of it! I get to try a bunch of new cigars I've never had and got to know a fellow BOTL! Can't wait for them to get here. :)
    alienmisprint dropped a bunch of great cigars in the mail for me after I guessed correctly in the "movie pass" game. Thanks a ton, a bunch I've never tried and with at least a few months of rest for each of them.

tshaw just decided to ask for my address for no particular reason and send me some Punch Gran Puros, and then included a few Intensos just for fun. What a guy! Seriously, thank you so much.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Well as usual, Stan came through great with the sampler split and even included some extras....Ok, a lot of extras!! Only one of which I have had (and happens to be one of my favorites :-D )

Thanks again for the opportunity to split that sampler with you; I am really looking forward to all of these sticks! I owe you big time!
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Renaissance_Man:
    Ok. I officially feel bad. Horrible really. Usually in a trade or something I try to "top things up"... This time I failed. I packed a package really quick and yeah...but Bass man did he deliverrr!!! We were supposed to have an 8 for 8 trade but he sent me 17!!! bloody good sticks! And ALL of them sticks that are in my TOP! amazing. I almost don't know what to say really. Here is the list:

3x RP DECADES torpedo
    3x RP OWR Maduro
    3x Romeo y Julieta Viejo which Goldy made me fall in love with
    RP Fusion
    RP OWR Corojo
    DPG JJ Maduro
    Graycliff 1666
    RP I-Press
    Padilla Hybrid
    verdadero organic
    MB3!!!

You are crazy bass!! Thank you very much for this. I don't know if I can recover from the blow any time soon but I will have to return fire!!! Cheers!
    8 for 8... What's that?! Glad you like everything. Got your shipment as well. Everything looks great and thanks for the trade.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hugemoose:
    Well as usual, Stan came through great with the sampler split and even included some extras....Ok, a lot of extras!! Only one of which I have had (and happens to be one of my favorites :-D )

Thanks again for the opportunity to split that sampler with you; I am really looking forward to all of these sticks! I owe you big time!
    I am glad you like 'em Moose! Enjoy!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Just wanted to pass along in this side of the forum that Vulchor sent me a really awesome package for winning the football contest. Put it in a nice wood box and everything and it was sent out quick. Very cool beans
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with rwheerlwright yesterday. Thanks Rich.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    j0z3r:
    Got my end of a trade with rwheerlwright yesterday. Thanks Rich.
    I never come in here and look at this so I figured I would. Got my stuff from Joe. Thanks man. I still owe you a few!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    ironhorse:
    Just wanted to pass along in this side of the forum that Vulchor sent me a really awesome package for winning the football contest. Put it in a nice wood box and everything and it was sent out quick. Very cool beans
    Thanks Horse...tryin to do ya right:)
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Jsnake go a package from him for the fun and games. He sure came through this guy sure isn't a snake in the grass.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Thewelder:
    Jsnake go a package from him for the fun and games. He sure came through this guy sure isn't a snake in the grass.
    Thanks. I hope you enjoy them. I put a bunch of thought into it being my first package sent to someone here.
    Despite my fears that Scrambler may have died!....he sent me a nice variety of sticks today from the movie trivia pass. Only one of which I have ever had so I am looking forward to these. Thanks again!
    Stan the man split a sampler with me and sent a few extras my way with the package! Thanks Stan!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Big thanks to Joe and Brandon, got money from both for a box split and Joe included a nice "thank you" package which included a Limitada 2006, Limitada 2007, Camacho 1962, another Camacho I'm not familiar with, Joya de Nicaragua Antano, and a La Gloria Cubana. Thanks again Joe! Above and beyond!!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hugemoose (David) attacked me today! I can't believe it. I go home and I see this suspicious package in front of my door... I'm thinking.. Hm... I think all my trades were closed. I have never been shot at before! He sent me a nice little package that I will definitely enjoy! I mean who wouldn't enjoy a nice Nica Libre, an Oliva G Maduro belicoso (love ittt), a Gurkha Titan, Padilla Habano.. mmm... Thanks, Dave! I hope I get time to enjoy them soon!
    PuroFreak:
    another Camacho I'm not familiar with
    Thatt's the Havana petit, came from the ccom aging room when they still had them. Have had them around for about a year now.
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hugemoose (David) attacked me today! I can't believe it. I go home and I see this suspicious package in front of my door... I'm thinking.. Hm... I think all my trades were closed. I have never been shot at before! He sent me a nice little package that I will definitely enjoy! I mean who wouldn't enjoy a nice Nica Libre, an Oliva G Maduro belicoso (love ittt), a Gurkha Titan, Padilla Habano.. mmm... Thanks, Dave! I hope I get time to enjoy them soon!
    Haha....well you did have some prior warning! I figured I would hit considering it was so deserving. Between our first trade, hooking me up with that deal on the RP conni's, and the recent split, I felt that your generosity was at least worth a couple of sticks! Seriously, thank you.....and I hope you enjoy them all!!

....OK, my humi was actually just too full so I had to get rid of some sticks!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Got another top shelf package from Jozer the other day with some fine sticks. 5 Vegas Limitada 2006 and a 2009 for comparison sake, a Torano Virtuoso, a La Aroma de Cuba, a Camacho 1962 PE !! ... a Camacho Habano,... Joe will have to fill in the details since this is a big surprise, and a Padron 1964 Anniversary. And a copy of Robert Ludlum " The Prometheus Deception." I won't smoke that one, but will spend some time smoking while I read it. Thanks Joe, Very generous.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So my man Nickgonzo went a little gonzo on my C.COM PIF and hooked a brother up royaly .........An Oliva G(1 i really enjoy), a 5Vegas Limitada08(one of my new favs), an RP sungrown, two gurkha's 1 x-fuerte and a legend and then 1 have been waiting to try an Oliva Master Blends ........ Thanks again and i think i know someone who's gunna catch a bomb to the head, looking forward to the gurkhas but cant wait for the master blends
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Big thanks to Puro for getting these great Tatuaje Houseblends from his local B&M out early on thursday, they landed today, all in great shape and look amazing. Nice pressed shape with what seems to be a bit darker of a wrapper than the other Noellas I have. Thanks again Jason for making this happen.
    Glad they made it there already Brandon! I hope you enjoy them and let me know what ya think when you try one. Glad we got this deal worked out for you guys!
    Another one for Jason, my Tats landed today as well. Brandon, these things are a real treat, I think you'll enjoy them. Jason, thanks for playing middleman on this split.
    Awesome! Glad everyone got their smokes quickly and in good shape! Hope you both enjoy them very much!
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I was sitting at work the other day when our mail list came. I wasn't expecting a package so I should have known to my kevlar helmet and body armor on when I went to pick up my package. Laker sent me a nice bomb out of the blue. He threw in a couple of sticks I've been wanting to try. I can't wait.
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    kingjk729:
    So my man Nickgonzo went a little gonzo on my C.COM PIF and hooked a brother up royaly .........An Oliva G(1 i really enjoy), a 5Vegas Limitada08(one of my new favs), an RP sungrown, two gurkha's 1 x-fuerte and a legend and then 1 have been waiting to try an Oliva Master Blends ........ Thanks again and i think i know someone who's gunna catch a bomb to the head, looking forward to the gurkhas but cant wait for the master blends
    glad they got there safe, enjoy bro <br
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Forgot to add this, but a couple months ago MAJORdorMo totally took care of me with a gift package. He sent me a bunch of stuff that I can share with my non-smoking friends. He packaged everything well and it got to me quickly, well humidified, and in great condition. Thanks man!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got a package today that was part of a trade with Hugemoose. Everything looks to be in great shape. He also included a couple extra sticks for me, I can't wait to try these!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Got a mystery mooch pack today from Phil. He threw in some extras as well, a few of my favorites and a Cain Maduro that I have been waiting for since I first heard about them in April. Thanks for the hook up brother!!

I also got 7 Oliva V maduros Phil found at a B&M while he was traveling. He really hooked me up with those because I was wanting to get my hands on some pretty badly but couldnt find them anywhere!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    kaspera79 came through and made my day. I got this big Ol' fat gurkha Titan that put the biggest sh!t eating grin on my face. Then I see a Nub which is just as big around. My wife says "What? He smoked half the cigar and sent you the Nub?" That was funny. Threw in a couple of his favorites. Got a 5 Vegas Miami and a mystery stick that I am sure will be delightful. I don't know if I could ever guess what it is but if it is what I think it is what a treat!!

THANKS man you made my day. I have never had any of these.