Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got hit today by a stray STL (spacecraft to land) missile from our resident alien. Tony hit me with some good sticks too, a couple I've never tried and others that I really like. Thanks Tony...you'll be getting yours shortly. :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hey Joe, Aliens spaceship hit hyper drive and made it to the East Coast as well were I took a direct hit from FAF ...Friendly Alien Fire ... Tony bombed me good with some favorites and a new RP I have been itching to try and now my Alien friend be very very careful around your mailbox ...Really really appreciate the sticks Tony they are all winners !!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Just got 5 sticks from JZ today and I was very impressed. 3 of which I have been dying to try! The others I know I already like. What I want to know is how did you know I was such a RP fan??? Spooky! Thanks again and looking forward to trading more with you.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    j0z3r:
    Got hit today by a stray STL (spacecraft to land) missile from our resident alien. Tony hit me with some good sticks too, a couple I've never tried and others that I really like. Thanks Tony...you'll be getting yours shortly. :)
    Easy there buddy, I owed you that one from those 5 Vegas Limitadas you hit me with a while back.

gmill880:
    Hey Joe, Aliens spaceship hit hyper drive and made it to the East Coast as well were I took a direct hit from FAF ...Friendly Alien Fire ... Tony bombed me good with some favorites and a new RP I have been itching to try and now my Alien friend be very very careful around your mailbox ...Really really appreciate the sticks Tony they are all winners !!!
    And you too, I owed you one for your birthday and a bomb you sent me months ago.

So now that we're all even-stevens, can't we all just get along?
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Easy there buddy, I owed you that one from those 5 Vegas Limitadas you hit me with a while back.
    lol, I was just talking about your mystery pack. Don't man the ray guns just yet. :)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got a very nice 5 Vegas, Nica Libre, Patel sampler today from AQUADGIO, well done, I am looking forward to all of these!!! Yours is on the way....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I forgot to post about our resident Cat expert Laker hitting me hard with his F&G's package...

A DIESEL??? You shouldn't have!!!

Oh, And Gene-O I haven't forgot about you and I will make it up to ya man!
    Got my end of a trade with thewelder, and he came throuhg in fine form. All the agreed upon sticks plus three very nice extras, I am super stoked about that barber pole, I love exclusive cigars. Thanks again Richard, I'd trade with you anytime.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Got his end of a trade, fast, super fast and makes me looks really slow... lol. A great trader!
    Laker and I have worked out a large trade, he has sent his end of the deal including MOs and cigars. A truly great trader!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Lasabar:
    I forgot to post about our resident Cat expert Laker hitting me hard with his F&G's package...

A DIESEL??? You shouldn't have!!!

Oh, And Gene-O I haven't forgot about you and I will make it up to ya man!
    Enjoy Lassie.
    Joe and Puro - wow man, wow.

Talk about over the top, I got my end of a trade Puro and I worked out and he threw in some amazing extras. A gigantic San Cristobal (a cigar I have been wanting to try for literally months), an El Centurion (a cigar I have only heard of, never even seen), and a 5 Vegas Limitada 09. This is on top of the trade, two of the house blend Tats from his B&M and three very rare Triunfador Lanceros. Wow man, thank you.

And if that wasn't enough, I also got my mystery sticks in from Joe today. Dude, I understand it is pretty customary to throw in a couple extra sticks on a pass, but Jesus man, you overdid it. And after I just payed you back for the last pack you sent me, you go and make it all uneven in your favor again. A JDN Clasico (love em), a frikkin Oliva V Maduro 08, and not one, but two La Aurora Preferidos (Maduro and Habano). Wow, man, thank you.

Both of you guys best watch your backs, Christmas is coming.
    alienmisprint:
    enough, I also got my mystery sticks in from Joe today. Dude, I understand it is pretty customary to throw in a couple extra sticks on a pass, but Jesus man, you overdid it. And after I just payed you back for the last pack you sent me, you go and make it all uneven in your favor again. A JDN Clasico (love em), a frikkin Oliva V Maduro 08, and not one, but two La Aurora Preferidos (Maduro and Habano). Wow, man, thank you.

Hey Tony, glad they made it safely. But, I won't accept payback for that, those cigars were a gift to celebrate your new baby...you don't get to payback for that. :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    alienmisprint:
    Joe and Puro - wow man, wow.

Talk about over the top, I got my end of a trade Puro and I worked out and he threw in some amazing extras. A gigantic San Cristobal (a cigar I have been wanting to try for literally months), an El Centurion (a cigar I have only heard of, never even seen), and a 5 Vegas Limitada 09. This is on top of the trade, two of the house blend Tats from his B&M and three very rare Triunfador Lanceros. Wow man, thank you.

And if that wasn't enough, I also got my mystery sticks in from Joe today. Dude, I understand it is pretty customary to throw in a couple extra sticks on a pass, but Jesus man, you overdid it. And after I just payed you back for the last pack you sent me, you go and make it all uneven in your favor again. A JDN Clasico (love em), a frikkin Oliva V Maduro 08, and not one, but two La Aurora Preferidos (Maduro and Habano). Wow, man, thank you.

Glad they got there in good shape man. I hope you enjoy that El Centurion. It's a pretty hard to find smoke, and I found a small shop up here that has a bunch of them still in the humidor from the original order in 07 so they are pretty well rested. Hope you enjoy all the smokes man.

P.S. I smoked one of the Tempus last night night and it was great. I wanted to wait and give them more time to rest, but I couldn't resist anymore!
    Let me know what you think of that Pryme too, it isn't quite there with the Tempus, but it is still damn good. And yeah, all the Tempus I have had have always beeen damn good pretty much straight out of the box.
    Got home to a super NICE package from Maddy today ! 12 , thats right 12, sticks ...holy moly Maddy you shouldn't need to thin out your humidor now. 7 out of 12 I've never had , how can that be as many as I smoke ? Anyways, they arrived well packed in a cigar box with a pillow and in fine condition. Some favorites , including a smoke no longer available , and some new experiences coming up and they all look GREAT !!! Can't wait too light these babies up !!! THANKS A TON MADDY --- I think everyone already knows Maddy is an outstanding trader and BOTL .
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    This my second ever game package from Gmill880, and boy does he like to throw out some nice stogies. Five absolutley fabulous cigars landed in my mailbox today, An Ashton VSG being the highlight, WOW, Thanks Gene!!!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got his end of a trade, fast, super fast and makes me looks really slow... lol. A great trader!
    Oh, sorry Glen, I don't pruise through the trades boards too much so I didn't see this. I'm just glad the sticks got to you in good condition. Anyone, who trades with me in the future, there's a reason why I'm not shipping with humy pillows anymore. LOL. And no worries about time. I've got to smoke all these other stoagies my wife hates me for buying before I ever get to yours. ;-)
    Just got my half of a trade with clearlysuspect today, everything agreed upon and a rather interesting looking bonus stick. Can't wait to try it (and those Tarzonas), thanks again Phil, I appreciate it!
    alienmisprint:
    Just got my half of a trade with clearlysuspect today, everything agreed upon and a rather interesting looking bonus stick. Can't wait to try it (and those Tarzonas), thanks again Phil, I appreciate it!
    No problem. Like you said, I have an "abundance" of them. LOL. Let me know what you think about the bonus stick.
    Wow..... got my end of the deal with Smokee today and not only did she hold up her end of the deal, she threw in 3 bonus sticks that I'm afraid to even mention on here as everyone might expect that sorta thing in the future. Smokee has definately burst onto the good traders list in fine fashion. Better watch your mailbox Smokee cause retaliation is in order ;-) Bombs away!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    clearlysuspect:
    Wow..... got my end of the deal with Smokee today and not only did she hold up her end of the deal, she threw in 3 bonus sticks that I'm afraid to even mention on here as everyone might expect that sorta thing in the future. Smokee has definately burst onto the good traders list in fine fashion. Better watch your mailbox Smokee cause retaliation is in order ;-) Bombs away!
    Cool! I'm glad they got to you safely- but I sure hope you haven't set the bar to high for me! lol Consider yourself lucky to be my 1st bomb!! Look forward to many more successful trades with you my friend! Enjoy! :)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i came home from work today to find my end of a trade i did with Bass....... man did he go above and beyond ......., the trade was my 4 for his 6 ...... well there were 10 in the package i got today ..... the agreed upon sticks and an unmarked cigar that looks very tasty and a La Vieja Habana ........ all in all i cant complain ......... Bass i dont care what everyone else says about you ....... but you OK in my book ...... LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Don't know what I was smoking this morning, but...now I will post this where it belongs.

I was still too excited when I reported this one I guess. LOL

I was just minding my own business, not doing anything special just checking my mail. Suddenly there was a rush of air, lot's of smoke, and the little door on my mailbox blew off. When the smoke cleared and I reached into the box there was package there from Kas ! Like I said, I wasn't doing nothin', just minding my own business. This was totally unexpected. THANK YOU Kas ! Inside the debris I uncovered 7 fantastic sticks. He hit me with a La Aurora 1495 Corona !!! I have had several of these and they are GREAT. I don't know if I can bring myself to smoke this one tho, knowing that it could be the last one I ever see. Then there was a Mystery sticks of some kind. Smell nice and looks very nice. He followed that up with a Flor de Bauza, a stick I have not had the chance to try. Then there was a Cusano Hermanos Vintage. I recently had another of these gifted to me by Gmill, these are VERY tasty. Next was Gurkha Sherpa, I love these sticks for a morning smoke ! Then there was a Lot 23 Maduro. I haven't had one of these in a while, but I also have never had one I didn't love. Kas finished this line-up with a Camacho Jamastran, a stick I have never had the chance to try. Kas, I don't know what I did (please let me know so I can keep doing it) but THANK YOU brother. Of course you know this means WAR!!! Kas is once again adding to his long list of credentials here on the good traders list. BE aware KAs, I plan on defending myself, and I want reparation to my mailbox. But I will settle for knowing that soon I am taking your mailbox out of commission for an extended period of time.
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    kingjk729:
    So i came home from work today to find my end of a trade i did with Bass....... man did he go above and beyond ......., the trade was my 4 for his 6 ...... well there were 10 in the package i got today ..... the agreed upon sticks and an unmarked cigar that looks very tasty and a La Vieja Habana ........ all in all i cant complain ......... Bass i dont care what everyone else says about you ....... but you OK in my book ...... LOL
    Well I just received a shipment from king...you also threw in more than you said! The 4 you promised plus two more. Everything looks awesome. Thanks for taking me up on my trade thread.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Had a bad day and got home late. When I got home I was welcomed by 7 (yes counted them twice cause I went to public school & there were still 7) wonderful sticks from Paul. Ummm I'm pretty sure that you really hooked me up, cause I have never had any of the smokes that you sent!!!!! I'm so excited and the package reallly changed my day for the better. Mustluvcigars I now know how you got the name. Thanks man you really did more than you had to.
    Got my end of the deal from the Squirrel, and man did he ever come through. I know you said you were gonna make up for time with quantity, but 3 extras: 2 Gurkhas I've never had before and a DIESEL!!! You went way overboard!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    So, stephen_hannibal was nice enough to gift me two Carlos Torano Dominico's. They got here in great shape and packaged well. He also threw in two Nub Connecticut's and two sticks which I'm not familiar with, Arganese. That was totally unexpected, and I love Nubs!! Thanks again man, you're certainly good in my book!!
    clearlysuspect:
    Got my end of the deal from the Squirrel, and man did he ever come through. I know you said you were gonna make up for time with quantity, but 3 extras: 2 Gurkhas I've never had before and a DIESEL!!! You went way overboard!
    I'm bad about getting things out in a hurry but I'm like that cold every year, you can count on me... lol. enjoy the sticks buddy.