Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    phobicsquirrel:
    clearlysuspect:
    Got my end of the deal from the Squirrel, and man did he ever come through. I know you said you were gonna make up for time with quantity, but 3 extras: 2 Gurkhas I've never had before and a DIESEL!!! You went way overboard!
    I'm bad about getting things out in a hurry but I'm like that cold every year, you can count on me... lol. enjoy the sticks buddy.
    LOL. Unfortunately, I have that cold right now, so I can't enjoy the sticks for a little while. Oh well, a little time in the humi never hurt a good cigar. I'm definately looking forward to them though.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Sandman hooked me up with some great sticks for winning the week in the football game. Including a Diesal and 5Vegas Serie A. And they came almost as soon as I won, which was awesome!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ironhorse:
    Sandman hooked me up with some great sticks for winning the week in the football game. Including a Diesal and 5Vegas Serie A. And they came almost as soon as I won, which was awesome!
    Iron be sure to let me know how you liked the one's you hadn't tried. Enjoy!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Sandman is one bad@ss SOB. Ok using the word SOB may no be cool but this guy is a BAMF when it comes to sending out cigars. I received a beautiful diesel, that I was recently able to try the other week after letting mine set. He also welcomed me Big Willie style to Miami( God that sounds bad but whatever. Go ahead and sing the song in your head now.) and gave me a Padilla Miami. Got three that I have never tried Tat Havana, Man O War (yes I will hang my head in shame), and an Alec Bradley Tempus. Thank you very much sandman
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Thewelder:
    Sandman is one bad@ss SOB. Ok using the word SOB may no be cool but this guy is a BAMF when it comes to sending out cigars. I received a beautiful diesel, that I was recently able to try the other week after letting mine set. He also welcomed me Big Willie style to Miami( God that sounds bad but whatever. Go ahead and sing the song in your head now.) and gave me a Padilla Miami. Got three that I have never tried Tat Havana, Man O War (yes I will hang my head in shame), and an Alec Bradley Tempus. Thank you very much sandman
    It's OK call me an SOB & BAMF....just don't call me late for a smoke session! Glad that you like the umm package....chuckle.....Let me know how you like the ones you haven't had yet. Enjoy the smokes and I'm off to figure out what I'm smoking tonight.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Just got my mystery stick package from Alien, and he went well over and above. He sent me the three mystery sticks and four others! A real stand up guy.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    WOW! A huge Thank You to Clearlysuspect! You really shouldn't have.... but I'm soooo glad you did!! You went way above and beyond. These sicks are gonna leave me cheesin for the rest of the week! Thanks bro!!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I thought I posted this up day before yesterday, but I guess it didn't go through or something. Well, suprise, suprise, Joe came through way over the top as usual. He granted my wish (2 wishes actually) and threw in a couple of extras, waaaaaaaaaay too nice extras. Thanks again man, I appreciate it.
    Smokeee:
    WOW! A huge Thank You to Clearlysuspect! You really shouldn't have.... but I'm soooo glad you did!! You went way above and beyond. These sicks are gonna leave me cheesin for the rest of the week! Thanks bro!!!!
    Wow! You already got them. I know is just to the other side of DC and all but USPS is kicking some serious but.

Glad you like them. Enjoy the wonderful OpusXyness!!!!!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    I just got my mystery stick package from TheShaun and he included a little something extra AND a cigar spike which I have been wanting to try out! Thanks bro.
    clearlysuspect:
    Smokeee:
    Wow! You already got them. I know is just to the other side of DC and all but USPS is kicking some serious but.

Yeah- Just a rocks throw away! (We should get together for a herf soon!) Probably picked them up from you in the AM and had them to me that evening!

I'm ready to fire that OpusX now... but trying to wait for a more "celebrated" occasion! Shouldn't be to much longer now! ;)
    Smokeee:
    clearlysuspect:
    Smokeee:

Yeah- Just a rocks throw away! (We should get together for a herf soon!) Probably picked them up from you in the AM and had them to me that evening!

I'm ready to fire that OpusX now... but trying to wait for a more "celebrated" occasion! Shouldn't be to much longer now! ;)
    Right!!! She's gonna pop any day now. December 6th is the due date. Doctors say she might go over by a week though. Indeed, we'll definately have to share that celebration with some OpusXy goodness!
    A whole nother week eh??? I suppose I can wait a week for an OpusX. Maybe I'll just shoot over your way next week for the "pre-game-show" And we can compare humidors. And yours can cus, spit, kick my bitty wittil lil humis butt! LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with Pheebs today. A couple of box splits and a good size trade thrown in as well. Looks like a couple of extra's too eh Pheebz. Funny how that always seems to happen :) Thanks Pheebs. Very busy, big hurry. Will PM you later.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    It has been a great weekend ! Got a games package from Lassy today and OMG ...seriously dude this was an awsome awsome awsome package ! Contents were 2 R Y J 's a Veijo (one of my favs) and a Habana Reserve , another good one. 2 RP's a delicious Decade and a Renaissance ! A Gran Habano 3 Siglos ( cant wait to try this one !!! ) And to go overboard a couple of favorites from "CIGAR FANTASY ISLAND " !!! Boss ...boss ....de package de package ! Oh I crack me up ...those of you old enough to remember fantasy island will appreciate that one . Now , thanks to Lassy , I'm completely giddy , what a guy !!! Toasting a Miller Lite to you my friend ...you are deeply deeply appreciated , thanks buddy !!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got some mystery sticks from Tat. today. He included several extras as well that I'm excited to try. Thanks Phil.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So check it out! dennisking brokered a deal with his local shop to sell me a box (mixed box actually) of fuente anejo cigars at msrp!!!!!!!! I was able to drive down today and pick them up. Thanks a million buddy for helping me secure these.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    glad to help. no prob. thanks for the props! enjoy those anejos, they are my personal benchmark of a fine cigar. i actually went in on friday and he already had everything set aside for you. great shop to deal with
    Thanks a ton to Smokee. Drove all the way from DC to Annapolis to help welcome my new baby girl and bought me a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992 to celebrate.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    dennisking:
    glad to help. no prob. thanks for the props! enjoy those anejos, they are my personal benchmark of a fine cigar. i actually went in on friday and he already had everything set aside for you. great shop to deal with
    It's a nice shop too! Too bad I don't live closer. BTW if he get's any opus x robusto's let me know...
    Just wanted to add nightmaremike31 to the good traders list. We decided to split a ten pack of Famous Stubbies Maduro to give them a try. He was very prompt to send his obligation on the deal through Paypal well before the cigars were shipped out. Looking forward to staying in contact with Mike and doing some more trades and splits with him in the future.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    clearlysuspect:
    Just wanted to add nightmaremike31 to the good traders list. We decided to split a ten pack of Famous Stubbies Maduro to give them a try. He was very prompt to send his obligation on the deal through Paypal well before the cigars were shipped out. Looking forward to staying in contact with Mike and doing some more trades and splits with him in the future.

Awww, shucks... You're makin me blush. Thanks man. I really appreciate this man's generosity and kindness for wanting to do a split with me. Phil is an amazing trader who is very knowledgable and way easy to talk to. Great trader and a better man!!

... What's that??... It sounds like whistling??...

... watch your box Phil... I think you have a Salty Sea Bomb heading your way...
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Its official. Bigharpoon is on the good traders list. Got my end of a trade for some La Cuna bin 1720s. This is a cigar that Urbi recommended to me but I was unable to get them untill now. Whether Greg knows it or not, he hooked me up. So Greg, I look forward to trading with you again and Happy Whaling.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    I got a nice package from a trade with Diamondog....thanks alot for the Siglos brotha...they will put to good use soon. Diamondog is a stand up guy!
    nightmaremike31:
    clearlysuspect:

Awww, shucks... You're makin me blush. Thanks man. I really appreciate this man's generosity and kindness for wanting to do a split with me. Phil is an amazing trader who is very knowledgable and way easy to talk to. Great trader and a better man!!

... What's that??... It sounds like whistling??...

... watch your box Phil... I think you have a Salty Sea Bomb heading your way...
    mmmmm...... saaaaalty!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I got a nice package from a trade with Diamondog....thanks alot for the Siglos brotha...they will put to good use soon. Diamondog is a stand up guy!
    Enjoy my BOTL!!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    plaidbanana1:
    Its official. Bigharpoon is on the good traders list. Got my end of a trade for some La Cuna bin 1720s. This is a cigar that Urbi recommended to me but I was unable to get them untill now. Whether Greg knows it or not, he hooked me up. So Greg, I look forward to trading with you again and Happy Whaling.
    It was my pleasure, I hope you enjoy them. I look forward to doing more trading as well, I really enjoyed sending out some sticks to someone who was anxiously awaiting them.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Just got my half of a trade with Squirrel. As I'm sure everyone on here knows by now, he's one stand up guy. I don't know how the hell he squeezed all those cigars in that box, but I actually had to put together a little goodie bag of cigars for a buddy in work just to make room for all the stuff Squirrel sent me. Can't wait to try all of them! Thanks again, buddy.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i just got my game of football prize from Goldy, man did he bust me off a few of my favs gurkha regent and nica libre and a few that iam excited to try ..... a DPG cuban classic ( if its anything like the blue iam gonna be stoked) and a cao black ......... and also one of the helix maduro's that seem to be the cream of the crop in the helix line.......... Thanks Goldy
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I got my end of a split I did with clearlysuspect... and then some!! He hooked me up with some travel companions for the split so they weren't lonely on the way over!! Ones I've never tried, but have really wanted to!! Thanks again Phil!! You are too good!!