Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hey guys, just dropping a line to let you know that teebone673 is stand up, he sent me 7 RP Vintage 90's for trade sorry Hays...well..not really :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade with Goldy today, not only did he deliver the agreed upon sticks, but he threw in a couple extras, one of which I already enjoy and one of which I have really been wanting to try for quite a while. Thanks again Brian, I appreciate it bro!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    nightmaremike31:
    I got my end of a split I did with clearlysuspect... and then some!! He hooked me up with some travel companions for the split so they weren't lonely on the way over!! Ones I've never tried, but have really wanted to!! Thanks again Phil!! You are too good!!
    Hey Mike, glad everything reached you in good shape. Enjoy those extras and let me know what you think about the Stubbies when you try one.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Our canadian friend Doug hit me hard with a nice box that arrived on my birthday. Bunch of awesome sticks including a black dragon, an scr, and a cask strength 2 amongst others. Awesome guy, thanks a ton!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    betasynn:
    Our canadian friend Doug hit me hard with a nice box that arrived on my birthday. Bunch of awesome sticks including a black dragon, an scr, and a cask strength 2 amongst others. Awesome guy, thanks a ton!
    Glad they finally made it to you Beta. This was payment for a long ago BOMB from Beta. I apologize for the delay bro', but I was restocking the Humi's and as usual waiting for orders to arrive.
    There were actually another stick I intended to include but they still aren't here and I'm told it could be a "few weeks" longer so I just pulled the trigger now, instead of making you wait even longer.
    I sent you out a selection of some of my favorites. That Gurkha is actually a Dragon Fire, from the Black Dragon line. As for the timing ? Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro' !
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Looks like Doug is fighting wars on several fronts... The Catman sent me a killer package today that included ..A Black Fire ( Dragon) , 2-Alec Bradley SCR, a Torano 1916, an Intenso, the Cask Strength, and Gurkha micro batch C-10, and VH-7. I have not had any of these cigars. So I am in for several great new smokes. Thank you so much Doug, you are very generous with your cigars. Your address is in my file buddy. You have been warned.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Wow!!! I just got my end of a trade with plaidbanana1 and he buried me in leaf! He generously gave me many cigars, above and beyond the caliber of our trade, including some La Aurora preferidos and a Sol Cubano artisan. Lots of sticks in there I've been wanting to try, thanks Mike. Merry Christmas.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    Looks like Doug is fighting wars on several fronts... The Catman sent me a killer package today that included ..A Black Fire ( Dragon) , 2-Alec Bradley SCR, a Torano 1916, an Intenso, the Cask Strength, and Gurkha micro batch C-10, and VH-7. I have not had any of these cigars. So I am in for several great new smokes. Thank you so much Doug, you are very generous with your cigars. Your address is in my file buddy. You have been warned.
    Glad they found their way to you Kas.
    By any chance...it's not your birthday too? LOL.Enjoy them bro'.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Tony came through with a nice trade and a couple of extra sticks. Thanks man! Hope you like the little present that I threw in there.
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    Glad they found their way to you Kas.
    By any chance...it's not your birthday too? LOL.Enjoy them bro'.
    ... It felt like my Birthday, but the acutual event takes place in February.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got a movie trivia pack from Aqua today, and man did he go over the top. 5 very nice sticks and one very hard-to-come by cigar. Thanks Jimmy, man I appreciate it!

I also got in my end of a trade with Rich (rwheelwright). Talk about going overboard, he basically one-for-one swapped me cigars that were 2 to 3 times the cost of the ones I sent his way. And on top of that, he threw in a very, very nice suprise stick. Thank you Rich, and expect future strikes.

Time and time again I am reminded of the generosity of the people on this board. Is this indicitive of all (most) cigar smokers, or do we just happen to have the best community of BoTLs on the planet? Seriously, all you guys are the best.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Got this man's package from PIF today... boy did he come through! Gorgeous Padilla Dominus, 2 Gurkha Turks, RP Signature, and a Graycliff 1666. This guy sure went strong into his first game, and I'd give him major props. Thanks Alex!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Thanks man! I'm glad you like em! The Turk is one of my favorites and those have about 6 months on em. Hope they are good to you haha!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got a bomb from Dennis today. He hooked me up pretty good, there are some great sticks in here! A MoW and 5 Vegas Miami, both of which I love so much! An AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo, which will be my first Anejo and only my second Fuente. Also an Indian Tabac, which I have bot had in such a long time that I can't remember much about it, but I remember enought o know I really enjoyed it. I am really looking forward to lighting up these smokes! Thanks a lot Dennis!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got my MAW pack from Tony today. Not only did he include the three RP Patel Bros. I wished for, he decided to throw his entire damn humidor at me...a Padilla 1932, two Nordings, one with what is apparently the new band, a MoW salamon, a Joya de Nicaragua Clasico with some extreme age, a Fuente Añejo Shark and a new line from Alec Bradley. So by my count that's 10 cigars, and a nice Santa card. All arrived in fine condition despite my mailman's best attempts to destroy the package by cramming it into the mailbox.

Tony, I know I've hit you hard lately on some various things, but man was this one helluva bomb. Thank you very much for your generosity.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I got my movie pass from evan which had 7 more great sticks. It's like this guy reads my mind tatuaje IV, Monster Nica Libre, Cane Mad& Hab (never had these), Graycliff 1666, Oliva O & Conn Res. Thanks Bro I'm looking forward to getting into these after they have had sometime to rest like you said. You really hooked me up....now to find some space for these.
    Sandman1am:
    I got my movie pass from evan which had 7 more great sticks. It's like this guy reads my mind tatuaje IV, Monster Nica Libre, Cane Mad& Hab (never had these), Graycliff 1666, Oliva O & Conn Res. Thanks Bro I'm looking forward to getting into these after they have had sometime to rest like you said. You really hooked me up....now to find some space for these.
    I have plenty more of both Cains and both of those Olivas, let me know if you want more. I am also buying a box of Nica Libres in about a month so if you need more of them we can work something out.

I'm glad you got them as fast as you did, I was affraid with the pace that mail is coming in here that it would take forever to get to you. Enjoy and let me know what you think of those Cains, they are both my go-to smokes when I want some power.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I will def. let you know about the Cains & Olivas, and I could def. always use some more Nica Libre's!!! I'm in for a split.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111

Hey guys, just got a nice package from Krieg to complete our trade.   What an awesome selection: 2 AB Tempus, 2 Padilla Miami, 1 5 Vegas Miami, 1 Montecristo and 1 RP Sun Grown.  Thanks, Krieg!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I got a package from Joe today, 5 Padilla Obsidian torps. These came as a result of a Daily Deal from a couple weeks ago when Ccom had a picture of the Obsidians instead of the G.A.R. He sent these to me and asked for nothing in return. Thanks a lot Joe! Now that I have your address, keep your eyes open for return fire.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Glad they made the trip safely Evan. I know saying this is pointless, but the only thing I ask in return is that you enjoy them, that would make it worth my while. That said, if you're gonna bomb me, have mercy, yon humidor overfloweth.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    teebone673:

Hey guys, just got a nice package from Krieg to complete our trade.   What an awesome selection: 2 AB Tempus, 2 Padilla Miami, 1 5 Vegas Miami, 1 Montecristo and 1 RP Sun Grown.  Thanks, Krieg!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

No problem, hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Alien and I had been working on a trade for that past few months thats been hard to pull together because I have been away from home for most of it. Not only did he send the sticks we talked about but he went over the top and sent three additional sticks that I have been really looking forward to trying. As if that wasn't enough he sent me a christmas card!!! I dont know how long its been since I have recieved a xmas card. Thanks Alien!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    ejenne87:
    I got a bomb from Dennis today. He hooked me up pretty good, there are some great sticks in here! A MoW and 5 Vegas Miami, both of which I love so much! An AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo, which will be my first Anejo and only my second Fuente. Also an Indian Tabac, which I have bot had in such a long time that I can't remember much about it, but I remember enought o know I really enjoyed it. I am really looking forward to lighting up these smokes! Thanks a lot Dennis!
    Glad they showed up safe and sound, just a little thanks for keeping us all safe this Christmas. Enjoy that Anejo #77, it's my favorite. Your PIF should be here this week and I'm looking forward to the surprise as this was my first mooching
    so I got my PIF from Ejenne today, holy cow!! 2 Cain Maduro Torps which I like quite a bit. 1 Cain Habano Torp which is a stick I've wanted to try for a while. 2 Oliva Serie O Habanos and a Serie O Maduro. I've never had a single Oliva so i'm very excited to try one. I also got a CAO Anniversary 30yr Cameroon Gold which is a tasty looking smoke as well. I'm very grateful, thanks so much!!
    my packages seem to be taking longer to get there, must be that time of year! I'm glad you finaly got them though. Enjoys those Olivas bro! If you need more let me know, I keep my Oliva stock up so I have plenty more...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    So I'm in my new apartment for all of 2 weeks, and now I'm sure the complex hates me. Go to check the mailbox today, and what do I find??? Not only has the entire bank of mailboxes been obliterated, but the attached gym and clubhouse has been flattened from the nuke that Bacon.Jay just sent my way. Eight beautiful sticks - all favorites or ones I've been dying to try. I already knew this guy was a great fellow, but I just thought I'd add my testimonial here on the forum..

Thanks again Jay!
    ejenne87:
    my packages seem to be taking longer to get there, must be that time of year! I'm glad you finaly got them though. Enjoys those Olivas bro! If you need more let me know, I keep my Oliva stock up so I have plenty more...
    I'll let you know about the Oliva's, I'm excited to try them. Thanks again, you rock. Did you try that Anejo #77 shark yet?
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    I'll let you know about the Oliva's, I'm excited to try them. Thanks again, you rock. Did you try that Anejo #77 shark yet?
    Make sure you let those sit for a couple weeks, they tend to be a bit dry comeing all the way from here. With the crazy changes in temperature and altitude and all that in the plane on it's way they get a little upset!

I have not had the Anejo yet, I am letting it settle. I'll prolly try it the day after I get home while enjoying a nice beer...
    ejenne.. any word on that last shipment headed your way. It's been like three weeks now. Does that seem too long yet.