Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    kaspera79:
    ejenne.. any word on that last shipment headed your way. It's been like three weeks now. Does that seem too long yet.
    It seems like three weeks too long! haha. I am waiting on a few things from about the same time you sent those smokes so hopefully they are still on the way. I have a feeling that I am goign to get hit with a lot of mail all at once within the next few days... Here's to hoping!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Okay.. you know best. Have a good one.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    my packages seem to be taking longer to get there, must be that time of year! I'm glad you finaly got them though. Enjoys those Olivas bro! If you need more let me know, I keep my Oliva stock up so I have plenty more...
    I'll let you know about the Oliva's, I'm excited to try them. Thanks again, you rock. Did you try that Anejo #77 shark yet?
    Make sure you let those sit for a couple weeks, they tend to be a bit dry comeing all the way from here. With the crazy changes in temperature and altitude and all that in the plane on it's way they get a little upset!

I have not had the Anejo yet, I am letting it settle. I'll prolly try it the day after I get home while enjoying a nice beer...
    try it with a sam adams or something that has a little bite. the cognac soaked wrapper is so gooooooood. i'm going to try to let them rest but honestly, i know the Cain's are going to get smoked christmas eve with my father in law.
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    my packages seem to be taking longer to get there, must be that time of year! I'm glad you finaly got them though. Enjoys those Olivas bro! If you need more let me know, I keep my Oliva stock up so I have plenty more...
    I'll let you know about the Oliva's, I'm excited to try them. Thanks again, you rock. Did you try that Anejo #77 shark yet?
    Make sure you let those sit for a couple weeks, they tend to be a bit dry comeing all the way from here. With the crazy changes in temperature and altitude and all that in the plane on it's way they get a little upset!

I have not had the Anejo yet, I am letting it settle. I'll prolly try it the day after I get home while enjoying a nice beer...
    try it with a sam adams or something that has a little bite. the cognac soaked wrapper is so gooooooood. i'm going to try to let them rest but honestly, i know the Cain's are going to get smoked christmas eve with my father in law.
    I love Sam Adams, so I might do just that. Thanks for the suggestion! I hope you enojy those Cains! It will be a great after dinner smoke.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I just got my end of a trade with Bass and he is the man. All the stuff of the trade was sent quickly and nicely packed and he even included an extra 5 sticks for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man deserves the best and to no doubt be bombed the $hit out if.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Got my Game of Football package from kingjk729. He sent me some great smokes I've never tried before. I'm really looking forward to these. king is definately a standup guy.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Jay is a good guy. Hit a few of us with some holiday bombs and a beautiful hand drawn BOOM lmao.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a pack today from Vulchor. Sent a nice variety of sticks, several that I have not tried. Thanks.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:

I love Sam Adams, so I might do just that. Thanks for the suggestion! I hope you enojy those Cains! It will be a great after dinner smoke.
    SA boston lager would be interesting. I love it with a chocolate stout... Young's if you can find it. MMMMMMMM.....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    He picked me up a anejo shark box and 3 sharks. Thanks buddy!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I was having a conversation a week or so ago with Smokee and we were discussing which 5 Vegas cigars we've had and which one's we hadn't. I've never smoked one of the Classic. Lo and Behold, what arrives in my mailbox today, a 5 Vegas Classic for my sampling pleasure. And a Christmas Card! How thoughtful. Thank you very much Smokee. I really wasn't expecting this.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    So, quite the nice little Christmas Eve present to me today. Got an awesome bomb from our very own JSnake, and boy did he smash me good. I think he knows all well how thankful I am, but I'm poppin in here just so y'all know...Jake is DA MAN.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Joz, Squirell-------Thank you both for the kind words. Dealt with both of you and your great traders also.
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Vulchor:
    I just got my end of a trade with Bass and he is the man. All the stuff of the trade was sent quickly and nicely packed and he even included an extra 5 sticks for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man deserves the best and to no doubt be bombed the $hit out if.
    Just received Vulchor's end of our trade. Just as promised he hooked me up with some hard to find stuff. Thanks buddy and hope to trade again with you soon!

Merry Christmas everybody!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Thanks Vulchor for the Anejo's!!! Just in time for New Years Eve.
    I just realized I never posted on here when I got some trivia packs from both Alex Williams and Alien. I was really impressed with both of these packs and really look forward to enjoying the smokes. Thanks a lot guys!
  • Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    I recieved a pif package from dennisking a couple day ago, a+ trader very nice to deal with!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Joel H.:
    I recieved a pif package from dennisking a couple day ago, a+ trader very nice to deal with!
    thanks Joel
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    just got his package in the mail today and i am a happy man! in addition to the 5 gurkha centurians, he threw in a connecticut by RP which i have been dying to try! hes a good trader in my book! lightin up a centurian tonight in my man cave with a nice guiness extra stout and a moosehead lager after that for new years! gonna be a good day. oh and moose, sent ya another PM
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Great guy that JSnake character! He hit me pretty good with a bomb that had a great selection off smokes I'd never had before, including a Gurkha Black Dragon Tubos and a Diesel! Standup guy, don't let the name fool you. Thanks Jake!

I got a package in the mail today from Cooper33 and in it was a Padron 80th maduro that I have been REALLY wanting to get my hands on! Thanks a lot bro. A good guy in my book.
  • Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    I recieved a package of 5 ghurka centurians and a rp connecticut as well today from hugemoose! He is a a+ trader in my book. Thanks again
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    ejenne87:
    I got a package in the mail today from Cooper33 and in it was a Padron 80th maduro that I have been REALLY wanting to get my hands on! Thanks a lot bro. A good guy in my book.
    Awesome, I'm glad you got it before you shipped back. Hopefully you'll enjoy it for something special!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    First of all I'm glad the centurians got to you in one piece! I received both of you packages and I'm looking forward to all the sticks!

Joel included more than he needed to which was great of him! And Alex actually ordered sticks from Ccom to be shipping directly to my house! Both are great BOTL if you as me! When I have more to trade I would be happy to trade with both of them again.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Got my winnings from the Game of Football from JZ last night. Got all four of the sticks owed from the game, plus one bonus stick. Hooked me up with two of my favorites, RP Sungrown and Man O' War, and then 3 others I haven't tried yet. All packaged with one nicely frozen humipillow. LOL. Not your fault it was frozen. Certainly looking forward to enjoying all of these. Again, JZ is a great BOTL and good trader.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got home from NC today and I had a pack from Hays waiting in my mailbox. I know it is kind of the norm for people to go overboard on games and such, but Jesus dude, you really shouldn't have. This package no longer qualifies as a PIF, it got escalated right up to bomb, and that means retaliation. You can ask around, I might take a while to hit people back, but I do eventually counterstrike. Your name just got put on that list buddy.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    alienmisprint:
    Got home from NC today and I had a pack from Hays waiting in my mailbox. I know it is kind of the norm for people to go overboard on games and such, but Jesus dude, you really shouldn't have. This package no longer qualifies as a PIF, it got escalated right up to bomb, and that means retaliation. You can ask around, I might take a while to hit people back, but I do eventually counterstrike. Your name just got put on that list buddy.
    Lol the way I figure: I rarely get into the games, plus I had to pay you back for the extras in our trade way back when, so I like to make it grand. I'm glad you liked the package bro, and even more so that it was still in good shape when you got your hands on it - I should've taken into account your trip, seeing as you did mention it here...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    boy do i feel stupid! i never got on here to post on them. all of them really went above and beyond! they are all good traders in my book and i would gladly have dealings with them in the future.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I have only heard of how good of a trader that Kas was.....I guess I misunderstood I think you were calling him a traitor! I think he is in with the terrorist groups that have been going around Bombing people's mail boxes. It snowed last night and I woke up to my neighbor snow blowing my sidewalk....I think he's in on it too......So I go to the bathroom and I hear a Loud "BOOM" coming from the front of my house. I run out to see that half the house has been blown away. No footprints in the snow so the person must have thrown it from the freshly plowed sidewalk. Can't say that I blame them as the package was still hot!!! Kas this WAS only a game (Fun & Games) but you made it into a bomb, I've never had any of the 7 sticks that you sent me. Just be careful and make sure that you watch out for "INCOMING"!!!!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Scrambler messaged me before the holiday about some hard to find Tatuajes he could get. He pick some up from his B&M and we did an exchange for some stinky green(the legal kind). I just wanted to post how much I appreciate this. This is not the first time Josh has thought of me when acquiring hard to find Tatuajes...truly a stand up guy and great BOTL.