Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I'm awaiting a package from him in a trade. I got confirmation that it was shipped yesterday. As long as it arrives in good shape Firetruckguy should be put on the good traders list as he was easy to workout a trade with......I will keep you all updated.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So this morning i stumble out to my mailbox to a nice package inside ...... after taking this new present into the house and seeing it was from Phil i tore into it to find one hell of package for my recent win the the game of football game ........ Phil went way overboard send me 7 sticks 4 of which i love and two i have been waiting to try and 1 that seems pretty rare and that i never heard of ....... well Phil i hate to do this but some retaliation may be in order for this package as you are all aces in my book brother
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Vulchor and I made a trade, and as always, his cigars got here fast and look delicious!

Poker Slob just randomly sent me a PM and sent me a bunch of cigars I haven't had yet. Sounds like someone needs some return fire. :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    24footjet hooked me up big time!!!! Made a 5 for 5 trade with him and he bombed me with a little something extra. His package of smokes came fast and fresh too. He's definitely on the "Good Traders" list!!!! Thanks again, bro!
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    got my package from Tat today for the movie trivia pass. i know he's already on here but he's a true botl and thanks to him i can scratch a few more off my want to try list.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Talk about fast shipping, I already got the movie trivia pack from Coop. Man, thank you dude. I'm actually not a big Gurkha fan, but I think you nailed most of the Gurkhas I do like. Even the new Empire VI, one I have been really eager to try. And one of the few AB's I haven't tried, the Maxx Brazil. Thanks Cooper man, I do appreciate it.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    alienmisprint:
    Talk about fast shipping, I already got the movie trivia pack from Coop. Man, thank you dude. I'm actually not a big Gurkha fan, but I think you nailed most of the Gurkhas I do like. Even the new Empire VI, one I have been really eager to try. And one of the few AB's I haven't tried, the Maxx Brazil. Thanks Cooper man, I do appreciate it.
    Hah well I don't have much of a cigar collection built up yet, but I try to go through posts and bios to see what people I'm sending to like/want. The Empire VI was a late addition because you expanded your Make a Wish list, and I rushed home grabbed it and barely made it back to work before Fedex picked up the package :P I'm with you on not liking most Gurkha's but the titan and centurion are awesome if you ask me.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    so lilwing says after a review of the Utopia Blue "if anyone wants to mooch "a stick or two" i will send you some. i arranged a trade and he just wanted whatever sent back to him so i sent him some 4 good sticks as a thanks. well, today the fedex box arrives and its got five Utopia's in it. 2 Blue maduro torps, 1 Blue churchill, 1 Blue natural churchill, and 1 Utopia Legacy. I was excited to just try one of these and he hooks it up with five. welcome to the good trader list lilwing, you def earned it.
    Cooper33:
    alienmisprint:
    Hah well I don't have much of a cigar collection built up yet, but I try to go through posts and bios to see what people I'm sending to like/want. The Empire VI was a late addition because you expanded your Make a Wish list, and I rushed home grabbed it and barely made it back to work before Fedex picked up the package :P I'm with you on not liking most Gurkha's but the titan and centurion are awesome if you ask me.
    Yeah, the Titan is probably my favorite Gurkha, although this Empire VI is pretty damn tasty too. I know, I know, I should've let it rest a bit, but I figured since it was only in the mail for a day, it'd be fine. And for the record, it is smoking great, lol. Thanks again man, I do appreciate it!
    So i got my pay it forward package from out friend in Chi town and did he ever come through for me ...... 5 awesome sticks including a Partagas Black a Torano exodus59 and an acid liquid those three i've yet to enjoy and then a CAO black and a cuvee blanc that ive enjoyed before and look forward to blaze again ...... wing thanks for the awesome package
    kingjk729:
    So i got my pay it forward package from out friend in Chi town and did he ever come through for me ...... 5 awesome sticks including a Partagas Black a Torano exodus59 and an acid liquid those three i've yet to enjoy and then a CAO black and a cuvee blanc that ive enjoyed before and look forward to blaze again ...... wing thanks for the awesome package
    Wing def. hooks it up nice.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I just got back from the mail and while I am usually a USPS booster, not this time.

I received a package from our own AlienMisprint today... one he sent me out for Christmas and that seems to have been sent out in plenty of time, and I just got it today!! Now that's late delivery.

Now on to the package. I opened it very carefully because I have dealt with Alien before, and I knew almost anything was possible when dealing with one of his packages.

Upon opening it I found a card and note explaining what Tony had done.

I had been discussing the AB Pryme recently, and was disappointed to discover they are out of production as I hadn't had a chance to try one and I love most AB sticks. So what does Tony do? He sends me not one but two AB Prymes so I can give them a go. NOW THAT"S GENEROUS!!
    He wasn't finished there however. He also threw in another Vigilante which is a stick that I believe Tony and I started our first trade with some time ago now. Then there was an '09 Oliva Series V Maduro, love these, A Cain Maduro, had one and loved it, a Joya De Nicaragua with 3 - 4 years on it if I understand Aliens dating, This is unbelievable Tony. Finally he threw in a La Aurora Preferido Connecticutt !

This was a totally unexpected BOMB!!! Thank you Tony, you're the man bro'.

I will of course be taking a little time to recover, (and to pick up the pieces of mailbox strewn all over my yard) and then I will be returning an appropriate response. I have a couple of sticks in mind already, but this is going to take a little planning.

Thanks again TONY. Alien has once again solidified his place on the good traders and stand up guy list. HOLY COW !!!!

I say we give the Aliens the planet, just as long as they keep us in sticks like these... I'll be smiling all the way to oblivion, LOL.
    Glad ya liked it, bro. The Partagas Black Maximo is one of my favorites. Hard to let one of those go, but I aim to please.
    Hey everyone Firetruckguy is offically on the Good Traders List. He sent out his half of the trade 1st with tracking. We agreed upon 17 stick trade that included RP olde worls habano, RP edge madauro, RP edge habano, RP edge light, RP Vintage 1992, Nub coni, la Aroma de cuba, Gurkha Blue steel, puros indios viejo, DPG vegas cubanas, Padilla Hababo. All of the sticks arrived promtly yesterday in great shape & he even threw in a RP Sun Grown. Welcome to the good traders list Firetruck and enjoy. Now I have to go out & battle the snow to get his package to him.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Glad you liked it lilwing...got your package of Utopias today.. fresh and tasty. I definitely believe you are on the fantastic trader list just for putting me onto this brand.
    laker1963:
    I just got back from the mail and while I am usually a USPS booster, not this time.

I received a package from our own AlienMisprint today... one he sent me out for Christmas and that seems to have been sent out in plenty of time, and I just got it today!! Now that's late delivery.

Now on to the package. I opened it very carefully because I have dealt with Alien before, and I knew almost anything was possible when dealing with one of his packages.

Upon opening it I found a card and note explaining what Tony had done.

I had been discussing the AB Pryme recently, and was disappointed to discover they are out of production as I hadn't had a chance to try one and I love most AB sticks. So what does Tony do? He sends me not one but two AB Prymes so I can give them a go. NOW THAT"S GENEROUS!!
    He wasn't finished there however. He also threw in another Vigilante which is a stick that I believe Tony and I started our first trade with some time ago now. Then there was an '09 Oliva Series V Maduro, love these, A Cain Maduro, had one and loved it, a Joya De Nicaragua with 3 - 4 years on it if I understand Aliens dating, This is unbelievable Tony. Finally he threw in a La Aurora Preferido Connecticutt !

This was a totally unexpected BOMB!!! Thank you Tony, you're the man bro'.

I will of course be taking a little time to recover, (and to pick up the pieces of mailbox strewn all over my yard) and then I will be returning an appropriate response. I have a couple of sticks in mind already, but this is going to take a little planning.

Thanks again TONY. Alien has once again solidified his place on the good traders and stand up guy list. HOLY COW !!!!

I say we give the Aliens the planet, just as long as they keep us in sticks like these... I'll be smiling all the way to oblivion, LOL.
    Lol, glad it finally got there. I was planning on sending you a PM this week to see if you had recieved it yet or not, it had been a while. Let me know what you think of those Prymes man. I had to send you two, because if you really like it, you wouldn't be able to get another one. They are my special occasion cigar now due to limited supply. And the JDN does supposedly have 3-4 years on it, that's what the guy at the B&M in Baton Rouge told me. He said they had the boxes in their store for over 3 years. I can't find the same blend offered by JDN now either, the closest was the Clasico, but it is a different cigar.
    Got my pack from dennisking as agreed upon. He sent 'em just the way I like 'em: fast and fresh. Thanks, bro. Can't wait to try one!
    glad you got em bro, enjoy. that Savinelli is a really great smoke and you don't see them that often around here where I live. Thanks again for the excellent smokes you sent me as well.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    kingjk729:
    So this morning i stumble out to my mailbox to a nice package inside ...... after taking this new present into the house and seeing it was from Phil i tore into it to find one hell of package for my recent win the the game of football game ........ Phil went way overboard send me 7 sticks 4 of which i love and two i have been waiting to try and 1 that seems pretty rare and that i never heard of ....... well Phil i hate to do this but some retaliation may be in order for this package as you are all aces in my book brother
    Hey Jim, no problem brother. I needed to make some space anyway....LOL. I'm glad we got a chance to compete in the football game this year. It was a ton of fun going toe to toe with you each week. Looking forward to the next game. Cheers!
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Received  CI Legends Yellows from ejenne87.   Awesome trade.   You should have yours shortly.    Thanks again, man!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    teebone673:
    Received  CI Legends Yellows from ejenne87.   Awesome trade.   You should have yours shortly.    Thanks again, man!!
    From what I have gathered... My end of this trade should have hit my mail box in NC already. I'm not sure if he is on here already or not but teebone673 is a good trader in my book. He got the smokes, and sent them out quickly. I checked the tracking and it says they arrived to my home already. Much faster than I thought they would get there. Thanks a lot brother! Let me know if you want to do something like this again...
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    clearlysuspect:
    I was having a conversation a week or so ago with Smokee and we were discussing which 5 Vegas cigars we've had and which one's we hadn't. I've never smoked one of the Classic. Lo and Behold, what arrives in my mailbox today, a 5 Vegas Classic for my sampling pleasure. And a Christmas Card! How thoughtful. Thank you very much Smokee. I really wasn't expecting this.
    I've not looked at this thread for a little bit... glad it got there and hope you likey. Also got your package (from the tick, tick, tick, tick post) with a few 5 Vegas sticks I've not tried plus a little something extra! Really appreciate all the sticks man... gonna have to buy you a DD or something... cus my little humi can't compete with your big humi!! lol
    Speaking of our little friend Smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...... she just laid 4 sweet smokes on me for being the first loser in the college football bowl selection game ........ 3 sticks i love oh so very much a Gurkha Park Ave. and a 5Vegas Classic and (one of the only Perdomos i enjoy) a Slow Aged 826 ...... if you have never tried one of these ya gotta try it ..... its a mild cigar but with loads of character and one ii've been waiting try a Gurkha Micro Batch TBP-1 ........ Smokeeeeeeeeee thank you my friend for the killer sticks
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I just got back from the cold state of Wyoming and had a great little package waiting for me. The package was from Lilwing from a trade we did a weeks ago. Sticks were fresh and in one piece......just like I like them! Thanks again Lilwing......A great trader in my book!
    Thanks for the props, firetruck! I also got your pack today and I was floored by the extra Gurkha Regent you snuck in the pack. Nice job, my friend! Firetruckguy is an A+ trader in my book!
    So this morning i open the good ole mailbox to find a package from someone iam not familiar with .... upon opening it i find 5 awesome sticks an RP 1990, a G5 Avenger, a Padilla achilles corojo, a JF Habana Selaccion and a CuAvana maduro........... only have i had the pleasure of 2 of these and really look forward to firing up the others to see how they are ....... last nit i got a PM from sightunseen and it stated he sent me out a care package on saturday andit came from seattle and i live in buffalo ...... well after a few PM's i confirmed it came insanely fast and fresh and as a total shock ....... so let me tell you Tony i do believe you should be very careful around your mailbox and you should keep the bombsquad on speed dial .....Thanks so much brother
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    kingjk729:
    So this morning i open the good ole mailbox to find a package from someone iam not familiar with .... upon opening it i find 5 awesome sticks an RP 1990, a G5 Avenger, a Padilla achilles corojo, a JF Habana Selaccion and a CuAvana maduro........... only have i had the pleasure of 2 of these and really look forward to firing up the others to see how they are ....... last nit i got a PM from sightunseen and it stated he sent me out a care package on saturday andit came from seattle and i live in buffalo ...... well after a few PM's i confirmed it came insanely fast and fresh and as a total shock ....... so let me tell you Tony i do believe you should be very careful around your mailbox and you should keep the bombsquad on speed dial .....Thanks so much brother
    You are welcome. That was schockingly fast. I have newfound respect for the USPS.

Thanks for the recommendation to The List and I hope you enjoy the new sticks. I'm going to get invest in a flak jacket for when I go check the mail.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Got my Fun and Games pack from the Wovlerine State today. six AWESOME sticks, oh boy am I happy, thanks Sandman
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    kingjk729:
    Speaking of our little friend Smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...... she just laid 4 sweet smokes on me for being the first loser in the college football bowl selection game ........ 3 sticks i love oh so very much a Gurkha Park Ave. and a 5Vegas Classic and (one of the only Perdomos i enjoy) a Slow Aged 826 ...... if you have never tried one of these ya gotta try it ..... its a mild cigar but with loads of character and one ii've been waiting try a Gurkha Micro Batch TBP-1 ........ Smokeeeeeeeeee thank you my friend for the killer sticks
    Glad to hear they landed safely... and even better to hear there are some in there you really enjoy already. Congrats once again on being the second looser! =]
    mustluvcigars:
    Got my Fun and Games pack from the Wovlerine State today. six AWESOME sticks, oh boy am I happy, thanks Sandman
    Glad you like them and that they got there safe! Enjoy & let me know if there was anything in there that you hadn't tired yet & if you like it. Now how do we chage from the Wovlerine state to a Spartan State? Hmmmm