Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    Got my Fun and Games pack from the Spartan State today. six AWESOME sticks, oh boy am I happy, thanks Sandman
    Glad you like them and that they got there safe! Enjoy & let me know if there was anything in there that you hadn't tired yet & if you like it. Now how do we change to a Spartan State? Hmmmm
    Here...I fixed it for you.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    bbc020:
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    Got my Fun and Games pack from the Spartan State today. six AWESOME sticks, oh boy am I happy, thanks Sandman
    Glad you like them and that they got there safe! Enjoy & let me know if there was anything in there that you hadn't tired yet & if you like it. Now how do we change to a Spartan State? Hmmmm
    Ask and ye shall receive.....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    bbc020:
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    LOL Thanks Brandon. Bet if you had it your way we would be the Buckeye Nation!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    bbc020:
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    LOL Thanks Brandon. Bet if you had it your way we would be the Buckeye Nation!
    BUCKEYE NATION O-H-I-O
    In Tressel We Trust,
    Dennis
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Sandman1am:
    Hey everyone Firetruckguy is offically on the Good Traders List. He sent out his half of the trade 1st with tracking. We agreed upon 17 stick trade that included RP olde worls habano, RP edge madauro, RP edge habano, RP edge light, RP Vintage 1992, Nub coni, la Aroma de cuba, Gurkha Blue steel, puros indios viejo, DPG vegas cubanas, Padilla Hababo. All of the sticks arrived promtly yesterday in great shape & he even threw in a RP Sun Grown. Welcome to the good traders list Firetruck and enjoy. Now I have to go out & battle the snow to get his package to him.
    Recieved my half of the trade with Sandman......It was perfect. I have never tried ANY of the sticks he sent, I love trying new stuff! I am very impressed with my BOTL Sandman...... Can't wait to a trade again with him!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    This is from November 23, 2009. I posted on the football thread but felt I should put it here so people dont have to search everywhere. I should have posted it here to begin with!

Heres what was posted

Got my smokes from Vulchor today! Vulchor, you out did yourself. Great selection with 3 bonus sticks! What makes it awesome is that there are several awesome sticks that I've been wanting to try! Thanks again!! Vulchor is definetly on the good traders list!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    So a package comes today from sightunseen. He posted his need to get on the good trader list and I was the lucky winner, and BOY was I lucky. He sent me A Puros Indios Aged Piramide, A Graycliff 1666 Torp, A RP R4 robusto, A 5 Vegas Cask Strenth 2, and A Gurkha Park Avenue Torp. I have wanted to try each one of these so I got really hooked up, Thanks sightunseen
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Well I mooched off of Cooper and man oh man, I have to remember to mooch off of him more often! I simply don't have the selection that he does.

He gifted me with two familiar sticks that I enjoy; a Padilla Habano and a Man O' War. Both very tasty cigars in my book! And 3 epic sticks that I can't wait to try. A Perdomo Reserve 10th anniversary Maduo, a 5 vegas triple A (which looks amazing), and an awesome looking Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Saloman. I can't wait to lit these up. Thanks again. You most certainly are a stand up trader!

Edit: You must have read somewhere that I like Maduro's.....well played sir!
    firetruckguy:
    Sandman1am:
    Hey everyone Firetruckguy is offically on the Good Traders List. He sent out his half of the trade 1st with tracking. We agreed upon 17 stick trade that included RP olde worls habano, RP edge madauro, RP edge habano, RP edge light, RP Vintage 1992, Nub coni, la Aroma de cuba, Gurkha Blue steel, puros indios viejo, DPG vegas cubanas, Padilla Hababo. All of the sticks arrived promtly yesterday in great shape & he even threw in a RP Sun Grown. Welcome to the good traders list Firetruck and enjoy. Now I have to go out & battle the snow to get his package to him.
    Recieved my half of the trade with Sandman......It was perfect. I have never tried ANY of the sticks he sent, I love trying new stuff! I am very impressed with my BOTL Sandman...... Can't wait to a trade again with him!
    Glad you like the selection Firetruck. Those are some of my favorites for everyday smokes to a few higher end stuff that I usually only break out for special occations. I'm open to a trade anytime you like. Enjoy & let me know how you like the sticks.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Hugemoose:
    Well I mooched off of Cooper and man oh man, I have to remember to mooch off of him more often! I simply don't have the selection that he does.

He gifted me with two familiar sticks that I enjoy; a Padilla Habano and a Man O' War. Both very tasty cigars in my book! And 3 epic sticks that I can't wait to try. A Perdomo Reserve 10th anniversary Maduo, a 5 vegas triple A (which looks amazing), and an awesome looking Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Saloman. I can't wait to lit these up. Thanks again. You most certainly are a stand up trader!

Edit: You must have read somewhere that I like Maduro's.....well played sir!
    I did read that you liked a good Maduro. In my book that Padilla 32 Oscuro Saloman is maybe the most handsome cigar I've seen. It's pretty tasty to, got a few more I'm going to let age.
    Got my part of a 4 way box split today. Clearlysuspect did all the leg work on this deal. 10 pack of Reposado's that suspect, Coop, ejenn, & I got in on. Other than being cold they arrived in great shape. These things are huge! Can't wait to try them. Suspect was even willing to eat the cost on the shipping as it was going to go over our original price.....Dang shipping costs!!! Suspect is clearly a great BOTL & I'm looking forward to our next deal.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman got me a sweet selection for winning his movie trivia. Thanks, Tony! Can't wait to smoke these! I'll give that ISOM another go sometime in the next couple weeks.
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman got me a sweet selection for winning his movie trivia. Thanks, Tony! Can't wait to smoke these! I'll give that ISOM another go sometime in the next couple weeks.
    Glad you liked it Phil!!! Let me know how that big ole stick treats you. LOL just make sure you eat something first. I would hate to see you looking like you did last week at the B&M. Oh and aren't you glad I didn't get you one of those dog rockets that we looked up?
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Cooper33:
    I did read that you liked a good Maduro. In my book that Padilla 32 Oscuro Saloman is maybe the most handsome cigar I've seen. It's pretty tasty to, got a few more I'm going to let age.
    It is quite impressive looking. I have seen them before but never gotten my hands on one. I will make sure to let this one rest for a while. Thank you!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just got my MAW pack in from Mustluvcigars. He actually granted 4 wishes, the pack is comprised entirely of cigars from my wish list, lol. I can't wait to try them all man, now it is just a matter of deciding which one to try first. No, no, no deciding. One of those Perdomo Patriarchs is getting smoked tonight! Thanks Paul, I appreciate it bro!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So there was a nifty package in mail box today and it was from JZ ........ it was my reward for being the first loser in the college football game ....... amn did JZ do a bang up job with his stick selection ...... 4 sticks total and 3 i have yet to try and am really excited about ...... the 3 i have yet to have are, a Gurkha Titan, a RP I-press, and a Zino Platinum and then also an Oliva G which is a great smoke that i enjoy ...... Thanks JZ I can cross a few of these off my list to get
    kingjk729:
    So there was a nifty package in mail box today and it was from JZ ........ it was my reward for being the first loser in the college football game ....... amn did JZ do a bang up job with his stick selection ...... 4 sticks total and 3 i have yet to try and am really excited about ...... the 3 i have yet to have are, a Gurkha Titan, a RP I-press, and a Zino Platinum and then also an Oliva G which is a great smoke that i enjoy ...... Thanks JZ I can cross a few of these off my list to get
    Great score there King, let us know how that Zino Plainum is!
    Clearlysuspect sent me a PM telling me that he was going to send my college football game winnings in a different package then our Reposado 96 box split. He wanted to try a new method of shipping to try & save some $. I'm all for saving all the $$$ that you can but my concearn was for the safety of the sticks. Well low & behold they only arrived one day later then the box split but were in the same condition cold but safe & sound at their new home. Suspect even hit me up with 4 sticks I have never tried before! Padilla Habano, Gurkha Vintage Shaggy Series, Tatuaje P2 (I think), & Gran Habano 3 Siglos. I can't wait to smoke them all. Thanks Phil, not only did your shipping method work but I'm going to be very happy trying these 4 sticks.
    Sandman, I regret to inform you that I received your package yesterday. I can't believe I came up with that lame idea :P.
    Got in my quarter of a box share today that was initiated by Suspect. Great guy!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Cooper33:
    Got in my quarter of a box share today that was initiated by Suspect. Great guy!
    I got confirmation that my end of the split has made it to my house as well. Thanks for the split Phil! I have been looking forward to trying these for a while.
    Cooper33:
    Sandman, I regret to inform you that I received your package yesterday. I can't believe I came up with that lame idea :P.
    Well it was your idea! Hahaha now for the review....I hope your palate can handle all that goodness lol!!!! How about that big dog I sent? Actually I did send you 1 stick that I promise doesn't taste horrible. That would be the ugliest 1 in the plastic bag. It's called a Cuban Spliff & it's made by Oliveros. My friend that own's a B&M encouraged me to try 1. As I remember he called it the ugliest cigar in my humidor but also the best tasting for the the money. Enjoy them & don't forget we need a review.

I got my winnings from you (Cooper) today. Coop sent me 5 awesome sticks! RP The Edge, RP Olde World Reserve, RP Conni, Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic, & Padilla special edition 2006!!!! I'm excited to try the 3 that I haven't had yet. Coop thanks for the sticks & good selection. If you don't know Cooper is def. a great BOTL & a great trader.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Hey guys. I'm glad to hear that the Reposada's reach you all in good shape. Make sure to let me know what you think of them after you smoke one. I smoked one straight out of the box and thought it was pretty great. Tasty, perfect burn, no draw issues.
    clearlysuspect:
    Hey guys. I'm glad to hear that the Reposada's reach you all in good shape. Make sure to let me know what you think of them after you smoke one. I smoked one straight out of the box and thought it was pretty great. Tasty, perfect burn, no draw issues.
    Sure thing, have a touch of a head cold right now so i'm not smoking anything right now. Have you gotten the letter from me yet suspect? I wouldn't expect it to hit you till Monday, but Sandman got his package i sent on the same day so thought I'd check.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Cooper33:
    clearlysuspect:
    Sure thing, have a touch of a head cold right now so i'm not smoking anything right now. Have you gotten the letter from me yet suspect? I wouldn't expect it to hit you till Monday, but Sandman got his package i sent on the same day so thought I'd check.
    No. I haven't received any letters yet. No worries though. If I were hurtin for it, I wouldn't be buying cigars with it.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111

Got a package from sightunseen today.  Received a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II , Padilla Achilles Torpedo, and Augusto Reyes Nativo.  Can't wait to try the Cask Strength.  Thanks for helping me shed some from the overflow, sight!!

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    alienmisprint:
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:
    I just got blown away. When I sent Kuzi my wants/don't wants, I put ashtray or cutter as a want. OR being the operative word. Apparently he didn't pass that on to my Santa, because he sent an ashtray (a very cool 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray) AND a Xikar Xi2 cutter. On top of that, he sent 5 of my favorite cigars (RP Connecticut, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Oliva V, Cain F, Gurkha Shaggy) and one I didn't even know existed buy am super stoked about now (Casa Magna Oscuro). I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the sh1t out of him when I find out who it was, lol. Really man, whoever you are, you have my heartfelt thanks, I was having a really crappy day and this brightened it up quite a bit. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

So sorry Alien but I was your secret Santa and i know that you were disappointed buy your package .... but i heard that you were a bad boy ........ let this be a lesson to you ....... maybe next year if we do this again and your a good boy you'll get gold plated items .............. but seriously you've always gone above and beyond when ever you trade or send a game package, so i was super stoked when i got your name. Tony iam really glad that you enjoyed your package and am glad to hear that you got it on a crappy day and i could turn what was left of that day around for you . Merry X-mas
    I really had no idea who it was from, didnt recognize the address at all. But now that I know, thanks dude, I do appreciate it. It was definately an awesome package, and it was honestly the best Christmas present I got this year, lol.

And I am going to wait to see if my giftee guesses before I reveal myself, lol.

So that was the what was left off back a few weeks ago and today i come home to my mailbox and part of my house damaged from the unholy bomb that our extra terrestrial blew me up with ......................... WAY WAY WAY TOO much TONY........ Tony really broke out the WHUPPIN STICK on me and caned me like a theif in a third world country ........ 8 AMAZING sticks that look like CIGAR CONNOISSEUR'S DREAM PACKAGE ........... A DPG Cuban Classic, A RP ITC 10TH Ann., A Montecristo No. 50, A Camacho 1962, A RP Decade, A Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet,A 5Vegas AAA , and to top that sick list OFF An OPUS X .......................... Tony ....... iam at a loss for words ...... if you keep this up iam gonna send the toughest guy on the forums to kick your A$$ and then the weirdest guy to STROKE your beard to make you feel better ........... And i hope this will stop you since you dont wanna mess with HAYS and LASABAR ........ and i am sure you know which special delivery each of these guys will deliver ....... but seriously ..... Tony you have established your self as The UNI BOMBER OF THIS FORUM ....... I Love Ya you crazy generous BA$TARD........ i can only say Thanks So Very Much
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:
    I just got blown away. When I sent Kuzi my wants/don't wants, I put ashtray or cutter as a want. OR being the operative word. Apparently he didn't pass that on to my Santa, because he sent an ashtray (a very cool 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray) AND a Xikar Xi2 cutter. On top of that, he sent 5 of my favorite cigars (RP Connecticut, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Oliva V, Cain F, Gurkha Shaggy) and one I didn't even know existed buy am super stoked about now (Casa Magna Oscuro). I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the sh1t out of him when I find out who it was, lol. Really man, whoever you are, you have my heartfelt thanks, I was having a really crappy day and this brightened it up quite a bit. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

So sorry Alien but I was your secret Santa and i know that you were disappointed buy your package .... but i heard that you were a bad boy ........ let this be a lesson to you ....... maybe next year if we do this again and your a good boy you'll get gold plated items .............. but seriously you've always gone above and beyond when ever you trade or send a game package, so i was super stoked when i got your name. Tony iam really glad that you enjoyed your package and am glad to hear that you got it on a crappy day and i could turn what was left of that day around for you . Merry X-mas
    I really had no idea who it was from, didnt recognize the address at all. But now that I know, thanks dude, I do appreciate it. It was definately an awesome package, and it was honestly the best Christmas present I got this year, lol.

So that was the what was left off back a few weeks ago and today i come home to my mailbox and part of my house damaged from the unholy bomb that our extra terrestrial blew me up with ......................... WAY WAY WAY TOO much TONY........ Tony really broke out the WHUPPIN STICK on me and caned me like a theif in a third world country ........ 8 AMAZING sticks that look like CIGAR CONNOISSEUR'S DREAM PACKAGE ........... A DPG Cuban Classic, A RP ITC 10TH Ann., A Montecristo No. 50, A Camacho 1962, A RP Decade, A Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet,A 5Vegas AAA , and to top that sick list OFF An OPUS X .......................... Tony ....... iam at a loss for words ...... if you keep this up iam gonna send the toughest guy on the forums to kick your A$$ and then the weirdest guy to STROKE your beard to make you feel better ........... And i hope this will stop you since you dont wanna mess with HAYS and LASABAR ........ and i am sure you know which special delivery each of these guys will deliver ....... but seriously ..... Tony you have established your self as The UNI BOMBER OF THIS FORUM ....... I Love Ya you crazy generous BA$TARD........ i can only say Thanks So Very Much
    lol, nicely done tony.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I love this guy too, He is def. a top notch trader, Got my Movie Trivia Pack from him today, always generous... always great...Thanks Tony.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:

Told ya I'd get you back.....