Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    brotheradam:
    surfingzeeko:
    This friggin guy.... man. Just found my dogs left leg in the street when I came home the smoldering wreckage of my house. He bombed me with a bunch of sticks I've never tried, and one of my favorite sticks the Gurkha Micro Batch S-2. What a generous brother.
    Dang, I just sent that yesterday, that got their quick. Thought you would enjoy few new ones.
    This is turning into a war between us lol

I love it ! coachjamie and I do the same thing.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    BrotherAdam is getting down right tactical!!! I come home and open the screen door only to be hit with a covert claymore left by him!! Included was a rp old world maduro(score!) a man o war virtue that has been on my want list forever and a Manuel quesada that I'm really looking forward to trying. Thanks a ton bro!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    BrotherAdam is getting down right tactical!!! I come home and open the screen door only to be hit with a covert claymore left by him!! Included was a rp old world maduro(score!) a man o war virtue that has been on my want list forever and a Manuel quesada that I'm really looking forward to trying. Thanks a ton bro!
    Glad you found them. Just a little bon voyage for your trip.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got his PIF package! Punch Uppercut, Carlos Torano Dominico, CCom Brazilian Label, Cubao, and a house blend from a B&M in Folsom, CA.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Enfidel hit me up witha trade and he sent me a extra MoW virtue an a bomb at the same dam time! sent me a gurkha red label, blue steel , sherpa, diesel, and a 5 vegas gold! awesome guy!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    wwhwang:
    Just got his PIF package! Punch Uppercut, Carlos Torano Dominico, CCom Brazilian Label, Cubao, and a house blend from a B&M in Folsom, CA.

ENjoy!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my PIF from Wes! Great selection of sticks. Shorty, Nub Habano, Padilla 32, Nica Libre and Oliva G.

Great package! Thanks bro!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my winnings from the FnG from zeebra and brother went WAY overboard...

Photobucket

2 of my absolute favorites, 2 new Gurkha's to try, but the Casa Magna Oscuro is the big prize for me... I've been looking for these for months... can't seem to get them anywhere... I can't wait to fire this one up... Thanks Brother!
    Glad you liked em. I'll try the Casa Magna later once I get into cigars more, so you can also thank the BOTL who sent it to me. lol. Enjoy Rob!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    before I rep Fourto... I think I sent you that Casa Magna didn't I Mr. Zeebra? if not no worries! Now I got Fourto's Fun&Games package today and it included a 6 stick pack of awesomeness! a RP Decade Box pressed (which I've been getting into Box-pressed more as of late), a DPG JJ Maduro (yum!), a Diesel UC, Montecristo Media Noche (now I can finally smoke one since I have another), an Arganese um... Saloman? I've tried that brand thanks to Stephen, and a very yummy looking Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro. Again another awesome package from a fantastic BORK!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Hayblet:
    before I rep Fourto... I think I sent you that Casa Magna didn't I Mr. Zeebra? if not no worries! Now I got Fourto's Fun&Games package today and it included a 6 stick pack of awesomeness! a RP Decade Box pressed (which I've been getting into Box-pressed more as of late), a DPG JJ Maduro (yum!), a Diesel UC, Montecristo Media Noche (now I can finally smoke one since I have another), an Arganese um... Saloman? I've tried that brand thanks to Stephen, and a very yummy looking Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro. Again another awesome package from a fantastic BORK!

Enjoy, I just sent you a PM w addl details....

Hayblet...ya, you right man, you send that casa to me.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    The USGS reported what was thought to be a 6.2 earthquake centered in Oxford, AL. Turns out it was a bomb from Joeyjoe21 8 that I received in an awesome trade. Received 5 sticks that are all first timers for me but I've been wanting to try. Man O War, Man O War Virtue, Diesel Short Story, 5 Vegas Limitada 2009, and a Gurkha Signature '101' Maduro. What a 'go to' guy for a trade. Thanks my friend.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    oh i was more then happy my friend! im glad you got sticks that you never tried...MoW is easily one of my favorite sticks....i need to buy a box next time they are up on sale
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Enfidel hit me up witha trade and he sent me a extra MoW virtue an a bomb at the same dam time! sent me a gurkha red label, blue steel , sherpa, diesel, and a 5 vegas gold! awesome guy!
    Got my end of our trade today and this brother hit me with 3 Black Dragon's and a Fonseca as the mystery stick he said he was throwing in. They smelled oh so delicious! Thanks again for the great trade brother and look forward to many more with ya!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my movie trivia pass, great selection, a few i havent tried. thanks
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received my mooch grab bag from wwestern... very , very tasty: diesel shorty, nub habano, oliva o, nica libre 1990 and 1932 padilla signature...... thanks brotha....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got his package from the Haiku contest! Felipe II, RP Sungrown petite corona, Gurkha Black Puro Churchill, and a MoW Virtue toro! Two I've never had and two I love. Sweet! Very nice, Mike. Thanks so much.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    wwhwang:
    Got his package from the Haiku contest! Felipe II, RP Sungrown petite corona, Gurkha Black Puro Churchill, and a MoW Virtue toro! Two I've never had and two I love. Sweet! Very nice, Mike. Thanks so much.
    Those felipes are great smokes. glad they got to you safe.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is why Doug and (many others) are on the Good Traders List.
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.

Doug, I'll do business with you any day. I'm sure tons of others agree.
    Thanks Larry, and also to the other guys (bandy and Tat) who stepped forward to say something. I hopefully, have this worked out. I have sent another PM to Joe, when he was online, but have not heard from him yet. Man do I HATE drama !

well after 1 month and 2 day from his original statements of "ill get them out in the next day or so"on june 28,"ill have them out in the next day or two on june 29,and "ill get them out first thing in the morning" on july 4,and then again on july 15 "I was late in sending them because I got confused who I had left to send out to. I figured it out and got yours off to you. Should be there soon I would think"
    well gentlemen here is what the shipping postage says july19 it was taken in at the postal office,thats the day he recieved my trade.now you see guys if you want to see the messages im more then willing to show them i asked him on several occasions when did he ship? does he have a tracking no# ?etc,now remember i have messgaes stating he will ship on 3 diffetrent occasions not one of them was true to his word,not one time on the open forum has he ever admitted to screwing up the orders
    and when you dodge my questions and not take full responsablity for your own mistakes,thats does not make you trust worthy especially when at the end you get so arrogant that you refuse to admit you where wrong,
    did he deliver finally? yeah after 34 days from his original trustworthy word, is he trustworthy? not by my standards not even close,he only sent out after he received my trade and when i started on the open forum he had no choice but to send them
    the problem here guys? you inflated his ego so much he does not feel he needs to admit his mistakes,well he is wrong and you guys where wrong also to do that,,
    and communication is key here,if you dont come straight and true to your word,and admit you had issues how are people going to know whats going on? how do you expect them to respond when they dont get there goods?
    his mistakes? he said on 3 different times that he was going to ship,he sent packages out to the wrong people,and he never just came and said he had issues,
    only after this got on the forum was he coming clean with everything bit by bit,but not once did he come on here and admit it,so he would rather have everyone think i bashing him for no reason and he could play the victim,sorry guys i had and have plenty of reasons to bash him,
    but you know what he claims he was ready to ship out another set,i said not to,my reason behind it,was not the smokes anymore but the point he refuses to admit he F'ed up,is that my fault? nope i dont control his end of operations,
    he hates drama as quoted above,well he has alot of drama he wants to spread the word about me that im a scammer accordinghim. not sure how,since i sent out my end he recieved it,how did i scam him?
    the real issue here is i refused to trust him and i dont, and i refused to be a lemming and follow all you guys and go on the trustworthy band wagon,thats what really burning him here,otherwise he would not say that i dont trust anyone, and i dont,i said it to him and ill say here trust is earned by each and every one us,i have to earn it from who ever im dealing with and they have to earn from me,if you guys just hand it out then thats your thing but i dont do that,to be honest there are a few guys on here that i do trust,and 1 that i met in person and i trust him more then all,we chat every now and then and we meet up also,
    im done with him finally and like her said it left a bitter taste in his mouth that i would not smoke these cigars with anyone elses mouth,these will be traded or given away,i already bought and recieved my own box of 25 of them for $165 shipped,so that says it all
    Doug has helped many a BOTL get started here and has completed many a trade with well established brothers here, 1 situation speaks NOTHING period end of story....and your not doing yourself any favours with other BOTL here by continuing to chirp on about it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    j0z3r:
    Yo Doug, there is just no pleasing some people. Any of us that have been around and traded with you know that you're a standup kinda guy. I'd trade with you any day and rest assured that if something wasn't right, you'd make it right, just like I would if the situation was reversed. I guess this just goes to show that sometimes we need to exercise a bit of discretion in choosing our trading partners.

Back to the topic at hand, I received a gps guided torpedo (three in fact) of Cuban manufacture from my buddy Steve aka Diamondog. My next victim sent a Partagas Serie P, an H. Upmann #2 and a Bolivar Belicoso Fino...that last is one I've been wanting to try for some time now. Thank you Steve, and I would recommend you get some sandbags and dig a bunker. Wink [;)]
    Enjoy!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Diamondog:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.

Thanks Larry, and also to the other guys (bandy and Tat) who stepped forward to say something. I hopefully, have this worked out. I have sent another PM to Joe, when he was online, but have not heard from him yet. Man do I HATE drama !

well after 1 month and 2 day from his original statements of "ill get them out in the next day or so"on june 28,"ill have them out in the next day or two on june 29,and "ill get them out first thing in the morning" on july 4,and then again on july 15 "I was late in sending them because I got confused who I had left to send out to. I figured it out and got yours off to you. Should be there soon I would think"
    well gentlemen here is what the shipping postage says july19 it was taken in at the postal office,thats the day he recieved my trade.now you see guys if you want to see the messages im more then willing to show them i asked him on several occasions when did he ship? does he have a tracking no# ?etc,now remember i have messgaes stating he will ship on 3 diffetrent occasions not one of them was true to his word,not one time on the open forum has he ever admitted to screwing up the orders
    and when you dodge my questions and not take full responsablity for your own mistakes,thats does not make you trust worthy especially when at the end you get so arrogant that you refuse to admit you where wrong,
    did he deliver finally? yeah after 34 days from his original trustworthy word, is he trustworthy? not by my standards not even close,he only sent out after he received my trade and when i started on the open forum he had no choice but to send them
    the problem here guys? you inflated his ego so much he does not feel he needs to admit his mistakes,well he is wrong and you guys where wrong also to do that,,
    and communication is key here,if you dont come straight and true to your word,and admit you had issues how are people going to know whats going on? how do you expect them to respond when they dont get there goods?
    his mistakes? he said on 3 different times that he was going to ship,he sent packages out to the wrong people,and he never just came and said he had issues,
    only after this got on the forum was he coming clean with everything bit by bit,but not once did he come on here and admit it,so he would rather have everyone think i bashing him for no reason and he could play the victim,sorry guys i had and have plenty of reasons to bash him,
    but you know what he claims he was ready to ship out another set,i said not to,my reason behind it,was not the smokes anymore but the point he refuses to admit he F'ed up,is that my fault? nope i dont control his end of operations,
    he hates drama as quoted above,well he has alot of drama he wants to spread the word about me that im a scammer accordinghim. not sure how,since i sent out my end he recieved it,how did i scam him?
    the real issue here is i refused to trust him and i dont, and i refused to be a lemming and follow all you guys and go on the trustworthy band wagon,thats what really burning him here,otherwise he would not say that i dont trust anyone, and i dont,i said it to him and ill say here trust is earned by each and every one us,i have to earn it from who ever im dealing with and they have to earn from me,if you guys just hand it out then thats your thing but i dont do that,to be honest there are a few guys on here that i do trust,and 1 that i met in person and i trust him more then all,we chat every now and then and we meet up also,
    im done with him finally and like her said it left a bitter taste in his mouth that i would not smoke these cigars with anyone elses mouth,these will be traded or given away,i already bought and recieved my own box of 25 of them for $165 shipped,so that says it all
    Doug has helped many a BOTL get started here and has completed many a trade with well established brothers here, 1 situation speaks NOTHING period end of story....and your not doing yourself any favours with other BOTL here by continuing to chirp on about it.

so what your saying it is o.k. to lie to each other about when you ship,if you shipped?
    wow so you excuse them when they fail to be honest and trustworthy?
    then whats the point of the good trader stand up folks page? if your not going to acknowledge when someone is not what you all say he or she is?
    that speaks alot about you or anyone who else believes that,
    SO YOU HEARD IT HERE IT'S O.K. TO LIE AND CHEAT EACH OTHER ,we might as well throw the whole page out if thats how it is,
    all it takes is one situation that speaks EVEYTHING about a person,but i see you like to cover up for each other,well i dont, if a newbie on the forum did this you guys would of ripped him,heck if i did this to him you guys would been all over me, but since its your super hero i guess its o.k. to lie about things, as one peron said to me in a p/m "laker was dodging you like a gambler whos bookie was looking for him",thats point blank,

like you guys put it with him,and as he put with himself,
    i havent given any reason to anyone on here that im not man of my word,point blank for the people that i have delt with i am trustworthy,so if i dont ever deal with you thats fine,your in canada i would not want to deal with you either
    and this was never about me i followed thru with what and when i say im doing something,you guys just got pissy because i dont take his or anyones B/S,if you guys cant be straight with each other on here,then thats a whole new issue that needs to be addressed
    Got Moochy from Surfingzeeko today and it was 4 of my go to Favs! Nica Libre,a Cain Shorty, Tatajuae,and MOW Ruination!
    Photobucket
    A stand up BOTL in my opinion Thanks Bro
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Wow, who started this sh it again.

Never mind... what was I thinking?... I'll just put on my Super Hero Cape and find out myself !

If anyone did indeed send you that PM, good on them. They never said anything to me so I won't be taking that very seriously.

I thought this had died and gone away, guess some folk really thrive on drama.

If anyone wants to start off the BAD TRADERS list with my name on the top (go for it Joe) that's just Oky' Doky' with me. I am quite sure that with the amount of trades I have done here with real BOTL I won't be hurting for good people to trade with.

Seriously thou, before Joe has the chance to offend everyone individually, shouldn't this just be finished?

I think I will go fire up a GOF tonight, in your honor Joe, you do make things... interesting?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Diamondog:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sorry tat

so what your saying it is o.k. to lie to each other about when you ship,if you shipped?
    wow so you excuse them when they fail to be honest and trustworthy?
    then whats the point of the good trader stand up folks page? if your not going to acknowledge when someone is not what you all say he or she is?
    that speaks alot about you or anyone who else believes that,
    SO YOU HEARD IT HERE IT'S O.K. TO LIE AND CHEAT EACH OTHER ,we might as well throw the whole page out if thats how it is,
    all it takes is one situation that speaks EVEYTHING about a person,but i see you like to cover up for each other,well i dont, if a newbie on the forum did this you guys would of ripped him,heck if i did this to him you guys would been all over me, but since its your super hero i guess its o.k. to lie about things, as one peron said to me in a p/m "laker was dodging you like a gambler whos bookie was looking for him",thats point blank,

like you guys put it with him,and as he put with himself,
    i havent given any reason to anyone on here that im not man of my word,point blank for the people that i have delt with i am trustworthy,so if i dont ever deal with you thats fine,your in canada i would not want to deal with you either
    and this was never about me i followed thru with what and when i say im doing something,you guys just got pissy because i dont take his or anyones B/S,if you guys cant be straight with each other on here,then thats a whole new issue that needs to be addressed

I just read all this....... Unfreaking Believable. as long as I ahve been on here and done tons of trades and pifs..... I have never seen or heard of such crazyness. Ive only met a couple liars on here early on and they didnt last long. This is a COMMUNITY of FANTASTIC BOTL. Ill trade or do deals with you anytime DOug! Rock it,
    I do know Shipments have been stolen or lost and been taken care of Only a coule people i have heard of being stifffed and like i said they are no longer around.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Got Moochy from Surfingzeeko today and it was 4 of my go to Favs! Nica Libre,a Cain Shorty, Tatajuae,and MOW Ruination!
    Photobucket
    A stand up BOTL in my opinion Thanks Bro
    no problem man, that's why its good to have a favorites list and wish list!
    laker1963:
    Wow, who started this sh it again.

Never mind... what was I thinking?... I'll just put on my Super Hero Cape and find out myself !

If anyone did indeed send you that PM, good on them. Thay never said anything to me so I won't be taking that very seriously.

I thought this had died and gone away, guess some folk really thrive on drama.

If anyone wants to start off the BAD TARDERS list with my name on the top (go for it Joe) that's just Oky' Doky' with me. I am quite sure that with the amount of trades I have done here with real BOTL I won't be hurting for good people to trade with.

Seriously thou, before Joe has the chance to offend everyone individually, shouldn't this just be finished?

I think I will go fire up a GOF tonight, in your honor Joe, you do make things... interesting?
    your fan club started this again so dont come to with your crap,i have the p/m, i just wont direct anything to them that everyone has towards me
    and if anyone is offended by me calling out liars? then so be it,i speak my mind and if thats to much for some then dont involved,
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    He always seems to forget that he did get his sticks. They were late but he did get them. Apparently sh it (like life and work) don't happen to him. Lucky fellow.

I have waited for packages for extended periods... just didn't whine about it. But really I wish this would just die an ugly death. Oh wait it's already doing that ! LMAO
    laker1963:
    He always seems to forget that he did get his sticks. They were late but he did get them. Apparently sh it (like life and work) don't happen to him. Lucky fellow.

I have waited for packages for extended periods... just didn't whine about it. But really I wish this would just die an ugly death. Oh wait it's already doing that ! LMAO
    <br. Rotflmao you know i took off on my vacation and missed out on those special sticks sorrry if it jammed youup bro.
    laker1963:

the issue is that you lied 3 actually 4 different times when you where going to ship, then never said a thing about it until this got on the forums,but wait you copuld never muster up the courage to say anything publicly that you screwed up,
    i never said shi it does not happen to me,but i am honest about it, if i screw up i say i did, i dont avoid it or lie that i did something when i know i did not,