Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of a trade with Wes today and it is awseome. Not only did I get the 2 Padilla 1932's and 2 Virtue that we agreed upon in the trade he also sent 2 Cain NUB's, 2 Nica Libre's, a Tatuaje Red and a La Herencia Cubana. This guy goes in my book as a great BOTL to deal with. Thanks for all the sticks Wes. Just be careful for things that go BOOM in the mailbox........
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    NYHCx516x:
    LJL.... keep a look out, that package should be hitting you today or tomorrow. hopefully today. its a good one.

No kidding it's a good one! Totally blew me up! That '61 was on my personal must try list. The black dragon chuch tubo looks totally awesome too. Tossed in some classic Perdomo smokes, some 5vs and a good ol' MOW for good measure. Stand up BOTL for sure.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Wow that's an amazing set.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    So I'm outside trying to put up a new mailbox when the mail man drives by and throws a ticking package at me....anyhow back to lowes for yet another mail box THANKS TODD

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    ok guys im helping Rob1110 build a rep here....We split the Cain Nub deal tim was hooking us up with....he ordered it, and sent me my half which I got today...fast shipping. Also included a Gurkha Rare breed thats freaking long as hell cuz he knows i love gurkhas, also threw in a mystery stick with no band....good botl and will do more trades in the future with him for sure!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    wwestern:
    Hot damn your right lol my lack of attention to detail rocks!
    I figured if you're trying out a bunch of cigars, you might not have had a PE. Enjoy it!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    TatuajeVI:
    wwestern:
    Hot damn your right lol my lack of attention to detail rocks!
    I figured if you're trying out a bunch of cigars, you might not have had a PE. Enjoy it!

I promise I will brother it's been dated and stashed for a good day.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received a package from duder2.....wow...very nice......... mow virtue, padilla habano, rp connie, rp itc , 5 vegas i think box press and pioneer valley special....ohhh boy.....lotta smoking this weekend......thanks again brotha.... stav
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    millennium115:
    just received a package from duder2.....wow...very nice......... mow virtue, padilla habano, rp connie, rp itc , 5 vegas i think box press and pioneer valley special....ohhh boy.....lotta smoking this weekend......thanks again brotha.... stav
    Glad they got there safe! Enjoy brother!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is why Doug and (many others) are on the Good Traders List.
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.

i guess i still dont get it, because i still have not got whats owed to me,
    funny thing you guys give me crap and snide remarks over this guy,but the difference between me and him i delivered my end of the deal,so i'm in every right to get on his case,that would make me the more trustworthy here wouldn't it? but you guys will come up with something other then the facts at hand and make him the victim when he clearly is not

also guys the one main point you guys seem to be missing, he has not ever given me a exact date when he supposably shipped out,what method he shipped out,or any type of tracking that he shipped out,
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Fish, Please check your PM.s
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Not that I need to give him more cred than he already has, but Jetmech brought me an LFD Airbender and a great Hard Black Cider when he came over to hang last night. Always great to hang out Vinny.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got his PIF package! Got quite a few things from my wish list! Love this guy. RP Vintage 1990, RP Double Maduro, Man O' War Ruination, San Cristobal, and a TATUAJE RED TUBO!! Post office didn't update tracker until it was at the post office 3 minutes away from here lol. This BOTL definitely came through.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is why Doug and (many others) are on the Good Traders List.
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.

Doug, I'll do business with you any day. I'm sure tons of others agree.
    Thanks Larry, and also to the other guys (bandy and Tat) who stepped forward to say something. I hopefully, have this worked out. I have sent another PM to Joe, when he was online, but have not heard from him yet. Man do I HATE drama !
    man sorry i missed all this. Laker is a beast and awesome! im sure it is just a misunderstanding...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a pack from rwheelwright Saturday that made up his end of a trade we did. Included everything agreed upon plus some extras. Thanks Rich.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Dude, seriously,I've only had this new mailbox less than a week !!! Just moving into our new home and what better way to christen a new mailbox than a cigar bomb !!! sirfoster83 (Brian) completely caought me off guard with this one . A outstanding package including two Nubs, ( Cameroon and Conny love'm both) , a 5 Vegas Miami (which I was out of), One of my favorites a Romeo y Julieta Viejo (man those are awsome) and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 ( Never had one but it looks great ! ). Brian thank you so much man I really appreciate it . As soon as I am settled in the new house there will be some retalitory strikes going out to some awsome BOTL's. Thanks Brian ...much appreciated bro ! Gene
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my PIF package from WWHWANG and my man went all out ......... he dropped 6 sticks total ....... 3 that i love so much and 2 iam looking forward to try and one that will bring a smile to wifes face ........ Thanks again for an awesome package .
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Glad they found you!

A GREAT bork told me you were in need of a bombing. I know I need a nice smoke after a move enjoy brother
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Just got bigharpoon's package from my win on his Summer Heat thread - all I can say is OMG!!! Head over to that thread to check out the list, nothing but top notch sticks! My friends, if you are lucky enough to trade with or happen to be bombed by bigharpoon, YOU ARE GONNA BE ONE HAPPY BOTL!

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Just got his movie pass. Great package! Good trader all around.
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Got my movie pass from surfingzeeko. Greatest BOTL I know. This guy absolutely blew my mind with what he sent me.
    got my PIF from him today which included a 5 Vegas Classic a monsterous 5 Vegas Gold,an ITC 10th by RP a Verdano Organic, and a Nestor Miranda Collector's Edition awesome set of smokes man can't wait!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Gentleman:
    Got my movie pass from surfingzeeko. Greatest BOTL I know. This guy absolutely blew my mind with what he sent me.
    Glad they made it ok
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    hey fellow botl's just received two amazing packages: 1- movie trivia answer- sirfoster...... 2- mooch - kingjk729 thanks guys soo much for the wonderful packages..,.... have a great day to you all!!!! stav
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Got my end of a trade from Rob today plus a little extra. Look great, can't wait to get to them! Thanks Rob!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Everybody who gets a chance to trade with aron325, do it. He was looking for some help getting on the good traders list, and was looking for Ruinations. We struck a deal, and he went WAYYYYY above and beyond. Along with the LHC OF's, Nica Libre, and Cain that we agreed on, he tossed in not one but two super premiums: a Camacho PE AND and OpusX!!!!!!!!! Definitely a stand up guy in my book, and he definitely deserves a spot on this list.

Aron, i'll get your package out tomorrow, just as soon as I figure out a way to retaliate. Thanks again man
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Stavros came through on my PIF package today with some great sticks, couple of my favorites and a Partagas Black and Perdomo Reserve Oscuro to boot. Thanks brother.
    Got his contest winnings today which included a 11 stick extravaganza so much goodness and such a flavor range MoW Virtue, ITC Maduro, Greycliff G2, Olivia O, 5 Vegas gold, a effin huge La Aroma De Cuba, a RP R4, a stick I've been wating to revisit Puros Indio Viejo, Bolivar Habano, Gurkha Park Ave, and a Bahia Blu awesome selection Sir!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hayblet:
    Got his contest winnings today which included a 11 stick extravaganza so much goodness and such a flavor range MoW Virtue, ITC Maduro, Greycliff G2, Olivia O, 5 Vegas gold, a effin huge La Aroma De Cuba, a RP R4, a stick I've been wating to revisit Puros Indio Viejo, Bolivar Habano, Gurkha Park Ave, and a Bahia Blu awesome selection Sir!
    Glad ya got it in good shape and that you like the selection. Enjoy bro!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got two expected packs today. One from jacketsrule containing 5 Patel Bros. toros as was agreed upon plus a Flor del Ybor City, which is a cigar I've been curious about. Second pack was for the make a wish game from lilwing88 containing not only the three Quesada Tributos, but also a Padilla Miami, Tatuaje Havana VI and a box of matches Smile [:)]. Finally, I got a very unexpected package from sightunseen, he bombed me with a Panacea sampler, which is a cigar brand I've been wanting to try. Many thanks to all three of these guys for the great cigars. Don't get too attached to your mailbox Tony, no good deed goes unpunished.