Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    surfingzeeko:
    Just got my PIF from duder, and he threw in a MOW, Oliveros LTD, La Riqueza, Edge by RP, a 5V Gold Maduro, and a Ccom Corojo Churchill! good stuff man, 3 sticks I love and 3 I'd love to try. Great BOTL
    Glad they got there safe, hope you enjoy! :^)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I'm pretty sure I popped MrGreen's (AKA Les) cherry on this trade. His end of the trade was shipped fast and with great care once we were able to come to an agreement.....my fault that I haven't been on as much as I would like. I got 15 RP Decades and the box they came in for a variety of sticks in return....Les they are on their way to you. Be it known to all that MrGreen is an outstanding BORK lol and a BOTL too!!! I will def. trade with him in the future.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Though he's already on the list multiple times over I'd like to just say thanks to Tony for an unnecessarily generous bomb he sent my way on Monday. Definitely a great BORK despite the size of his spoon.

IMG00175

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    doromath:
    Though he's already on the list multiple times over I'd like to just say thanks to Tony for an unnecessarily generous bomb he sent my way on Monday. Definitely a great BORK despite the size of his spoon.

IMG00175

What's the one on the right end a 777? Or is it a bigass 262 Paradigm?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I just got the IOU part of the Jigsaw game and this guy destoryed my mailbox. 4 different blends that I have not tried yet. Amazing! Now I just have to find room =/ lol. image
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    JSaint:
    I just got the IOU part of the Jigsaw game and this guy destoryed my mailbox. 4 different blends that I have not tried yet. Amazing! Now I just have to find room =/ lol. image
    Just wait til The Jigsaw bomb shows up from Mike lol. Hope you enjoy.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well, I had said on another thread couple weeks ago I got a bomb from Stan from the Saw II game. I just wanted to list what cigars he sent me:

RP Summer 2008
    Fonseca Vintage
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv Maduro
    La Auroa 107
    Nic Libre

Great sticks! Thanks again Stan, I really appreciate it!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received my mooch from vegassparky.....where do I begin....wow...i got man o war, davidoff maduroR , gurkha evil, gurkha assassin, rp 1992 deluxe toro tubed, and rp 1990 deluxetoro tubed...ive never seen the two tubes...one is black, the other red....gnnasmoke the davidoff this wknd......once again...thank you for all the wonderful sticks.......vegassparky....u the man brotha.....have a great week.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    millennium115:
    just received my mooch from vegassparky.....where do I begin....wow...i got man o war, davidoff maduroR , gurkha evil, gurkha assassin, rp 1992 deluxe toro tubed, and rp 1990 deluxetoro tubed...ive never seen the two tubes...one is black, the other red....gnnasmoke the davidoff this wknd......once again...thank you for all the wonderful sticks.......vegassparky....u the man brotha.....have a great week.
    damn nice package. and Wayne all of those sticks are awesome bro. You went over the top. Thanks again!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my end of a trade with FTG! All sticks that we agreed upon, and of course, he threw in a CAO Italia which I have never had. Thanks bro! Always open up for trades with this BOTL!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    doromath:

IMG00175

You're welcome, man. Enjoy the V. It's one of my favorites.

Hayblet- the stick was a 262.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Sight sent me a MAW package with the three sticks requested and threw in 2 for good measure. They arrived fast and in great condition. Thanks Tony looking forward to dealing with you again soon.

Ripp came through with a sweet package from the fun and games. Four sticks that I love love love shipped fast and in great condition. Thanks brother Ripp

Two outstanding BORKs if you ask me.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my PIF pkg today from thewelder, stellar pkg man!!! Be safe!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    zeebra:
    Just got my end of a trade with FTG! All sticks that we agreed upon, and of course, he threw in a CAO Italia which I have never had. Thanks bro! Always open up for trades with this BOTL!

Im glad you like my friend........ And Z sent me his end wich included a CAO Soprano's that was as big around as my wrist! Thanks buddy...... trade with you anytime!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Les posted up before Cameroons for you, I was the first to post up and the sticks landed yesterday. This BORK hit me hard with 2 CCOM Cameroon Label, a Carlos Torano 1916 and an Joya de Nicaragua Antano Double Corojo Double Fuerte. Thanks brother!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Just got my PIF from Surfingzeeko. bork sent me some great sticks: 5 vegas classic...yum. 5 vegas cask strenght...only had one of these in the past. and 2 sticks i havent tried before: a perdomo habano gordo and a felipe 2. cant wait to burn that gordo.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my mystery package in today, everything looking good! Thanks Tom!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just came back home and guess what was waiting for me from ENFIDL? Gurkha Black Dragon, RP Double Maduro, DPG JJ salomon, 5 Vegas Maduro, and a Diesel. Not only that, but a Colbiri Cigarfest 2010 cutter! Wow. And just for coming up with the God of War title for him. Thank you so much, man.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    vegassparky:
    Just got my PIF from Surfingzeeko. bork sent me some great sticks: 5 vegas classic...yum. 5 vegas cask strenght...only had one of these in the past. and 2 sticks i havent tried before: a perdomo habano gordo and a felipe 2. cant wait to burn that gordo.
    I love those Gordo's. such a good looking cigar with a HUGE punch to it.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Well after a nice weekend at my Moms house for the Italian Festival there. I come home and find a huge box sitting here. Half hung over I remember Joe sent a package for his 6000 post contest. But wait this box is way too big and heavy somethings off here. I open it up and this is what I find!

Joe you are way too generous! 13 beautiful cigars, an awesome lighter (that comes in handy considering I lost my cutter last night.), and a travel humidor!

You are one awsome BORK my friend!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    wwhwang:
    Just came back home and guess what was waiting for me from ENFIDL? Gurkha Black Dragon, RP Double Maduro, DPG JJ salomon, 5 Vegas Maduro, and a Diesel. Not only that, but a Colbiri Cigarfest 2010 cutter! Wow. And just for coming up with the God of War title for him. Thank you so much, man.
    don't thank me brother thank your fellow bork's! They voted you to win. Glad they got there safe and enjoy them brother!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    DD send me a package from the ccom mooch and it was awesome included was an ISOM Romeo! thanks brother.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    sirfoster83:
    Well after a nice weekend at my Moms house for the Italian Festival there. I come home and find a huge box sitting here. Half hung over I remember Joe sent a package for his 6000 post contest. But wait this box is way too big and heavy somethings off here. I open it up and this is what I find!

Joe you are way too generous! 13 beautiful cigars, an awesome lighter (that comes in handy considering I lost my cutter last night.), and a travel humidor!

You are one awsome BORK my friend!
    DAMN!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME HIT.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Did a blind trade with Isaac (lcpeel) to help him out getting on the Traders list so he could play in the games. He insisted in sending his stuff first, wouldn't even give me his address, as to make sure he was legit (stand up guy right there) and he sends me a
    Gurkha Legend,
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010,
    G2 Turbo,
    LHCOF Salomon,
    La Aroma de Cuba.
    I was just going to dent his mailbox but now I figure I need to blow the hell out of it for not sending me his address.

Isaac is a good BORK to trade with if you get the chance.
    Got my PIF today and this awesome BORK lived up to his reputation. He sent me a
    Cain NUB Habano
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
    MOW Ruination
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    MOW Virtue
    Thanks for the great sticks brother, I looking forward to each and every one of them.
    bandyt09:
    Cain NUB Habano
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
    MOW Ruination
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    MOW Virtue
    Thanks for the great sticks brother, I looking forward to each and every one of them.
    Actually those were the movie trivia winnings from me brother. Hope you enjoy!
    surfingzeeko:
    bandyt09:
    Cain NUB Habano
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
    MOW Ruination
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    MOW Virtue
    Crap, you're right. I totally forgot about that. That is why the name didn't seem to fit. It REALLY SUCKS getting old, LOL.................By the way, Mike(surfingzeeko) also lived up to his reputation.....

Damn, I may just have to send out an "I'm sorry" package............
    bandy,, you should be getting mine tomorrow .....njy brotha
    bandyt09:
    surfingzeeko:
    bandyt09:
    Cain NUB Habano
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
    MOW Ruination
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    MOW Virtue
    Crap, you're right. I totally forgot about that. That is why the name didn't seem to fit. It REALLY SUCKS getting old, LOL.................By the way, Mike(surfingzeeko) also lived up to his reputation.....

Damn, I may just have to send out an "I'm sorry" package............
    crap, I just replaced my mailbox too LOL it's all good man, I have at least 3 brainfarts a day
    mike sent ma a pckge for winning his 500th contest: 5 vegas miami cao brazil cain nub la flor dominicana san cristobal perfect timing!!!!! thnks agn brtha