Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Been slacking a bit lately because I received my end of the trade with Jsnake a couple days ago and waited until now to post about it, lol! We agreed on a 8v8 and he was complaining that I sent too many but man, part of our trade was a few Padrons and a 1666 - among some mystery sticks to fill the gaps. I'm a huge fan of Padrons - so the extra sticks I sent you just clinched it to make sure you were getting a fair trade, my friend!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got my end from Thehoff today...great BOTL....sent me 3 extra gurkhas 101 maduro which is what we were only trading for 4 so thats cool, also sent me a gurkha Regent which is one of my top favorites! great guy..thanks
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is why Doug and (many others) are on the Good Traders List.
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Got my end of the trade from djfish. Thanks for the Diesel Shorty's! Let me know when your stuff gets there - should be tomorrow.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    hmmm your pissed? why because i asked about shipping times? and everyone else turned into how trust worthy you are,and how stand up you are,sorry but im not lemming
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    Joe was supposed to send me a MAW package, and accidentally sent me a random assortment package. Well they look delicious as they arrived today. But apparently that wasn't good enough, and he is sending me a separate package for the MAW game. Awesome - Joe is fantastic in case you didn't already know.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just got my end of a trade from Jarrett and, of course, he had to blow out the side of my mailbox by sneaking a bomb in there. Always a pleasure, my friend.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my PIF package from Mr. Moke that included a RP Decade Toro, CAO Brazilia, a Tatuaje La Riqueza and Padron + a couple of others.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    got my movie trivia winnings from him today, and he slipped a couple extra sticks in there as well! very happy, all sticks I've been wanting to try, except the Ccom Brazilia. I already know I love that stick :)
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I got a PIF from the Fish today, some good sticks including quite a few I've been wanting to try. Thanks Bro!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    No, because it isn't necessary to bring it up publicly unless there is a serious problem. Doug has been here a long, long time and is trustworthy. They'll get there, and if there is a problem, he'll take care of you.
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    Cigar Sherlock:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got my movie trivia from him, a few i havent tried ,thanks

it was from the mooch thread but you are welcome.
    your right, the mooch,thanks again
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sorry tat
    but you did exactly what i said everyone did,i asked about shipping times, you guys brought up the trustworthy, that was never the question in my original statement, you guys changed it over that,
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    GUYS , GUYS , GUYS, Lets all take a step back ,,,,this forum is a place for all of us to get away from our daily lives, whether it be in the morning ,or late at night......We all are here to share our love for the CIGAR...!!!! Lets all take a break and tonight at 8ish....whatever time zone ur in.....have a smoke and then post what you liked about it !!! thats all im saying......lol.....my 2 cents.......dont hate me guys....lol stav
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sorry tat
    I wrote him ANOTHER PM this morning. This guy just doesn't seem to get it. But that's OK. I am confident enough in my time here that this will blow over.

Doug, I'll do business with you any day. I'm sure tons of others agree.
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sorry tat

Thanks Larry, and also to the other guys (bandy and Tat) who stepped forward to say something. I hopefully, have this worked out. I have sent another PM to Joe, when he was online, but have not heard from him yet. Man do I HATE drama !
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    TatuajeVI:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sorry tat

Never traded with Laker before, but I wouldn't hesitate to, given the chance.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    LJL.... keep a look out, that package should be hitting you today or tomorrow. hopefully today. its a good one.
    Trades are just PM's away. :)
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    laker1963:
    Trades are just PM's away. :)
    Laker is a good one to trade with!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Just got my trade from Joeyjoe21_8. Even though the water pillow made a sticky mess the sticks made it through. I just had to pitch all the cellos and the pillow but either way hes a great trader. Also added a Bahia Maduro which smells freakin awesome.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my PIF from Spencer! Thanks bro! What a great package for a PIF!

Nub Connie-one of my favs
    Casa Magna Oscuro-never had this or have any
    Joya De Nicaragua- long cigar, dont have any of these either
    and a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto!

Thanks Bro!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dam water pillow lol..sorry about that bro...ill def hook u up on our next trade for sure
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    So, I got my end of a trade with him today - 3 Oliva V Lancero and 2 LFD Coronado. As if those weren't enough, he threw in a Padilla 1932 robusto and a Padilla Corojo robusto as tag-alongs! Stand-up BORK right there, haha. I'll trade with him anyday (especially if he has more LFD laying around).
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Phil was honest in our cash/ cigar deal!
    even threw in a camacho 62 I'm much looking forward to.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwestern:
    Phil was honest in our cash/ cigar deal!
    even threw in a camacho 62 I'm much looking forward to.
    Ummmmm... I see a friggin Camacho PE, not a 1962. That's awesome. Standup guy right there.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Hot damn your right lol my lack of attention to detail rocks!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my winnings from Robbyras. Great sticks in there and very well boxed up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my PIF from millennium115 today and it's a hefty package... Oliva O Torp, Nub Conni, Ccom Brazilian toro, RP 08 Summer Collection and a Famous house blend... some favorites and some new sticks to try!
    Thanks again Brother!