Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    He always seems to forget that he did get his sticks. They were late but he did get them. Apparently sh it (like life and work) don't happen to him. Lucky fellow.

I have waited for packages for extended periods... just didn't whine about it. But really I wish this would just die an ugly death. Oh wait it's already doing that ! LMAO

the issue is that you lied 3 actually 4 different times when you where going to ship, then never said a thing about it until this got on the forums,but wait you copuld never muster up the courage to say anything publicly that you screwed up,
    i never said shi it does not happen to me,but i am honest about it, if i screw up i say i did, i dont avoid it or lie that i did something when i know i did not,
    Well, I am a known liar Joe, everyone here knows. Thought you knew that too. So now that you know... want to do a trade? LMAO
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    NO OFFENSE, I WOULD ONLY TRADE WITH YOU IF YOU HELD YOUR BREATH.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    NOT IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
    Are you sure? C'mon big fella... image
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    This really needs to end. I'm sure I'm not the only person tired of looking at it. And before anyone says it, I can skip over it, but it's still in this thread and I'm interested in other good trades going on but just keep seeing this.

Joe, we hear ya, you feel like you got screwed. No need to continue to harp on it. It's been beaten to death. Not sure why this popped back up today. You did receive your sticks, and we know you aren't happy about the timeline. I'ver personally traded with you, had no problems, and would trade again. Several people have said the same.

Doug, I've traded with you before, as many many guys here have, and I'm sure no one takes this one incident as a reflection. I'm sure everyone whose traded with you will continue to do so. I know I will if given the chance.

Now, the solution is just don't trade with one another. Everyone's happy then, no? Now go smoke something expensive and tasty and everyone enjoy the weekend!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Seriously. Drop it. If you have a problem, take it to PMs. Everyone has seen what happened, and understands it. Sh*t happens.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    My bad, I havent been on the boar4d for a week and stirred *** up lol opps...
    Diamondog:
    My bad, I havent been on the boar4d for a week and stirred *** up lol opps...
    forgiven. haha. I didnt' even look to see who.. I went straight to the last page and just saw it was stirring again.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    really tired of this arguing back and forth....get over it guys...a lot of us have traded with u and will continue to do so
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'd have to agree with the rest of these guys. I'm kinda tired of the arguement in the good traders forum. DJ got his sticks but he was pissed about how long it took. Laker's pissed because of the drama that's being brought up. If you guys really have hard feelings towards each other, then just don't trade with them or settle it and reconciliate in PM. I know DiamondDog and Ozzie haven't been on the forums for a while so this is new to them, but please. Chill out, smoke 'em peace stogie, and either cut ties or learn to forgive and forget.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    really tired of this arguing back and forth....get over it guys...a lot of us have traded with u and will continue to do so
    +1
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Those two bombed me. Renaissance Man hit me for my participation in the Saw game and Gadwin sent it out for him! Thanks you two! Great brothers as well all know! Hit me with a La Aurora 107, Rocky Patel R4, Indian Tabac Maduro and CCOM Brazilian Label. image
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r hit me with an amazing PIF today... Kristoff Ligero (Churchill?), JdN Antano Dark Corojo Pesadilla, La Ricky, and an Air Bender. One of my favorites, and three I've been dying to try!
    docbp87:
    j0z3r hit me with an amazing PIF today... Kristoff Ligero (Churchill?), JdN Antano Dark Corojo Pesadilla, La Ricky, and an Air Bender. One of my favorites, and three I've been dying to try!
    Yup, j0z3r's famous around here for those kind of packages. If you haven't had the Air Bender... you are in for a real treat.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    +1 Life is too short. Have a smoke, relax. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. As for me, I leave in the am for an 8 hr drive to FL after working a 12 hr shift. (I also ran a 5K this am after a 12 hr shift) (Yes, bring out the violin, shed a tear for me) Will be in FL to adopt a dachshund from a rescue org. She will join the family and our other dachshund, Auggie.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    docbp87:
    The Kristoff is a great smoke, that will be one to remember. And your JdN Antano... Buckle up, that one is FULL strength and full flavor deadly combination. joe did hook you up, as usual.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just had a r4 yesterday,.....very tasty cigar...very nice
    millennium115:
    just had a r4 yesterday,.....very tasty cigar...very nice
    I'm very excited to try it! Smelled oh so good, made my mouth water when I opened the bag! lol
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    ENFIDL:
    Those two bombed me. Renaissance Man hit me for my participation in the Saw game and Gadwin sent it out for him! Thanks you two! Great brothers as well all know! Hit me with a La Aurora 107, Rocky Patel R4, Indian Tabac Maduro and CCOM Brazilian Label.
    I didn't even know what was in it, my friend! Haha, Just glad it was actually cigars and not a piece of paper that said "Gotcha sucker!"
    GadwinDuil:
    ENFIDL:
    Those two bombed me. Renaissance Man hit me for my participation in the Saw game and Gadwin sent it out for him! Thanks you two! Great brothers as well all know! Hit me with a La Aurora 107, Rocky Patel R4, Indian Tabac Maduro and CCOM Brazilian Label.
    I didn't even know what was in it, my friend! Haha, Just glad it was actually cigars and not a piece of paper that said "Gotcha sucker!"
    lol that's awesome! I figured you knew what was in the box
    So ljl showed up to pick up the pearl jam posters I was giving him and as he was leaving he basically slapped me in the face with a Gurkha Evil and Assassin. lol Great BORK. I cant wait to try either.
    After ljl left I noticed that my mailbox was sitting there smoldering. Firetruckguy just destroyed me with the PIF package. The picture includes both the deal with ljl and firetruckguy. image
    Sandman smacked me with extras in my MAW package today. I was expecting one each of the ones in the picture. But NOOOOO, in normal CCOM BOTL fashion, he smacked me with an extra of each. STOKED!!! I can't wait to fire one of each of these bad boys up. Thanks Sandman!

cholmes8310:
    Sandman smacked me with extras in my MAW package today. I was expecting one each of the ones in the picture. But NOOOOO, in normal CCOM BOTL fashion, he smacked me with an extra of each. STOKED!!! I can't wait to fire one of each of these bad boys up. Thanks Sandman!

niceeeeeeeeeeeee
    JSaint:
    cholmes8310:

niceeeeeeeeeeeee
    my mouth has been watering since I opened the box. it won't stop!
    cholmes8310:
    JSaint:
    cholmes8310:

niceeeeeeeeeeeee
    I havent had the LFD or the Camacho Triple yet. I do have a Camacho Triple that I am aging.
    JSaint:
    cholmes8310:
    I havent had the LFD or the Camacho Triple yet. I do have a Camacho Triple that I am aging.
    Those are the maduro LFD DL, which I haven't had. The DL natural is excellent though. I haven't had either the Camacho triple or the Tat VI though.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    JSaint:
    After ljl left I noticed that my mailbox was sitting there smoldering. Firetruckguy just destroyed me with the PIF package. The picture includes both the deal with ljl and firetruckguy. image

Enjoy my friend!

On that same note....... Got my PIF from Millinuim Last week and the BOTL tore me a new one with 5 BEAUTIFUL sticks....... Thanks buddy!
    Got my movie winnings from Jose today and holy crap did he hit me hard! He asked if I like RP Vintage which is some that I haven't gotten to try yet as I had one of each in my humi and this brother hit me with 2 RP Vintage 1990, 2 RP Vintage 1992, 2 RP Fusion MM, Padilla 1932, Padilla Habano, and a Cao LX2! Way above and beyond for movie winnings. Thank you so much brother!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Well, I was sent a message titled Mwa Ha Ha with a USPS tracking number from Stephen over the weekend. And in my mailbox this afternoon, there it was. A CCom package with a new catalog and six beautiful Gurkha Centurians! Apparently, he took it upon himself to buy the DD I was drooling over and bemoaning the passing of yet another great DD because of my finances.

Also, I got a strange envelope in the mail from a Tom Barnes. After struggling to figure out who the hell is Tom Barnes, I opened it. 5 Vegas CS II, Alec Bradley MAXX, 5 Vegas Limitada 2009, Gurkha Doble Maduro, a huge Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, Graycliff 1666, Augusto Reyes Criollo, and a GAR! Also, a note saying that it was Poker Slob and that he wanted to drop me a surprise just because.

I...I don't...deserve friends like you guys. :(