Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    And what guy wouldn't support these???

Lesbians Pictures, Images and Photos

lesbians Pictures, Images and Photos

I mean come on!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if those were all old fat men making out would that change your opinion?
    It would change how my pants fit! They are a little tight right now!!! haha

Donkey Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Here is one for some of our other friends on the site... I think these are the same sex... haha
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    if im not mistaken, somthing like 60-70% of the nation shared the same view as Miss California. (im not part of that 60-70%). i dont think she lost BECAUSE of this question and i respect that she didnt take the "politically correct" answer. i cant force her to think any way. i never would. i dont think that this should be that big of a stir.

as far as "what guy wouldnt love that dea?"
    nice. why shouldnt they be able to be as miserable as the rest of us?
    but in all seriousness
    by making gay marriage illegal is actually infringing on religious rights. doesnt sound right does it? but it is. If you are gay and you want to get married in a Catholic church, you cant. the Catholics do not do that. it is their religious right not to do that. but if you are gay and want to get married in a church of a religion that DOES do that, you cant by law in the US. we... you can in that church, but the law wont recognize that. so, legalizing gay marriage in the US will make is so the rights of religions that do support gay marriage are not being infringed on. the ones that dont support gay marriage, well, they dont have to change. most gays turn away from those religions anyway. not that many gay born agains running around out there.

i support religious rights, therefore i support gay marriage.

So are you saying being gay is a religion. How,why and on what basis do you base that ? I just don't get what anyones faith has to do with being gay. Please explain how supporting religous rights also means you support gay marriage.Are you saying you can't do one without the other? I could see you saying you support one or the other or both but just interesting you tie them together. Just as a side note have you ever studied any of the available ancient Hebrew biblical texts ?
    The things Im interested in that I study , read ,learn and investigate are for my own knowledge and self satisfaction so Kuzi none of my questions are aimed at trying to influence or sway the way you think or your beliefs at all as you ,as I ,am entitled to believe what we will based on our perception of the knowledge of the subject before us.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Puro, now how often do you see lesbians that hot? most of the time it's more likely to be a bi chick or something. Though sometimes hot real lesbians exist. I will say from what I've seen there are much more attractive and fit gay men than gay women. Btw, nice pics!

And I never thought of gay marriage as a religious matter, even though the "marriage" word does relate to religion. Though I guess in a legal stand point marriage is the only option. I guess since the state can "marry" a couple and there is no need for a pastor or priest, or any other religious figure than marriage becomes something that really can or cannot be of any religious meaning. Thus I feel that no one has the right to say that people can't be married. It's like saying if your black you can't be married. It's the same thing. It is a sad thing that "man" as a species is so slow and completely Immoral even though "we" (the mob) say they are moral. ex, slavery, massive murder due to religious ideology, ...
    phobicsquirrel:
    Puro, now how often do you see lesbians that hot? most of the time it's more likely to be a bi chick or something. Though sometimes hot real lesbians exist. I will say from what I've seen there are much more attractive and fit gay men than gay women. Btw, nice pics!

And I never thought of gay marriage as a religious matter, even though the "marriage" word does relate to religion. Though I guess in a legal stand point marriage is the only option. I guess since the state can "marry" a couple and there is no need for a pastor or priest, or any other religious figure than marriage becomes something that really can or cannot be of any religious meaning. Thus I feel that no one has the right to say that people can't be married. It's like saying if your black you can't be married. It's the same thing. It is a sad thing that "man" as a species is so slow and completely Immoral even though "we" (the mob) say they are moral. ex, slavery, massive murder due to religious ideology, ...
    You are very right, not a lot of REALLY hot les bian (ok seriously, it filtered that word... WTF?) couples out there, but my friend Nick had a couple living across the hall from his apt and they were both AMAZING! At least as hot as any of the girls in those pictures. The best thing ever at his place was when we were out on his balcony on a saturday night having a smoke and they came home from a club late and were making out right in front of us. I don't know if they knew we were even there, but it was a GOOD NIGHT! haha
    gmill880:

So are you saying being gay is a religion. How,why and on what basis do you base that ?
    no
    i am saying that if there is a religion that allows gay marriage, the US government would not recognize that union. that is persecution of that religion. therefor, since i support the right for every religion to decide on its own if they want to allow gay marriage, the government should not restrict those religions through law.
    kuzi16:
    gmill880:

So are you saying being gay is a religion. How,why and on what basis do you base that ?
    no
    i am saying that if there is a religion that allows gay marriage, the US government would not recognize that union. that is persecution of that religion. therefor, since i support the right for every religion to decide on its own if they want to allow gay marriage, the government should not restrict those religions through law.
    Ok, then what are your views on laws against bigamy? Wouldn't the same thing apply to this with certain religions?
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    gmill880:

no
    Ok, then what are your views on laws against bigamy? Wouldn't the same thing apply to this with certain religions?
    in theory. yes. I dont think that its a GOOD idea, but as long as all parties involved are ok and no one is getting hurt where is the problem? many religions have had this practice. ( its awfully bigamy.... )
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Friggin global whining. ugh...
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 282
    PuroFreak:
    And what guy wouldn't support these???

Lesbians Pictures, Images and Photos

I mean come on!!!
    This makes the world a much better place for sure, but how many of these types of ladies do you see on the news getting married? All I see are butch Rosie O'Donnell types. barf.
    Just a quick thought this morning, why is it that every SOB on the planet gets offended so easily these days? It seems like you can't do or say anything without someone taking it as a personal attack on them in some way. Everyone wants equal rights until it comes to a little comment someone makes and then all hell breaks loose. If you want to be equal, then be ready to be made fun of equally just like everyone else in the world. Honestly how do we have time in our pissy little lives to get so pissed off over a comment made in jest? It doesn't matter if it is about your race, religion, sexual orientation, or your freakin shoe size! Everyone needs to learn to lighten up a little and roll with the punches...
    Al Sharpton...take note
    PuroFreak:
    Just a quick thought this morning, why is it that every SOB on the planet gets offended so easily these days? It seems like you can't do or say anything without someone taking it as a personal attack on them in some way. Everyone wants equal rights until it comes to a little comment someone makes and then all hell breaks loose. If you want to be equal, then be ready to be made fun of equally just like everyone else in the world. Honestly how do we have time in our pissy little lives to get so pissed off over a comment made in jest? It doesn't matter if it is about your race, religion, sexual orientation, or your freakin shoe size! Everyone needs to learn to lighten up a little and roll with the punches...
    this offends me.

get your lawyers ready.
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    this offends me.

get your lawyers ready.

Now I'm offended that your offended , where's my lawyer
    gmill880:
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    this offends me.

get your lawyers ready.

Now I'm offended that your offended , where's my lawyer
    F**K ALL YALLS LAWYERS!!! WHERE'S MY GUN! haha You guys forget I'm in TX... we do things a little different down here! lol
    i should move there.
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.
    Yea, it does have it's perks. TX is the only state you can kill someone, then go before the judge and say "He needed killin." and you go home a free man! haha
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.
    Yea, it does have it's perks. TX is the only state you can kill someone, then go before the judge and say "He needed killin." and you go home a free man! haha

Maybe we should give the entire border with Mexico to texas and let texans take care of that immigration problem !
    Landmines....lots....and lots.....of landmines......oh yes....
    Jetmech_63:
    Landmines....lots....and lots.....of landmines......oh yes....
    NO NO NO! You can't use landmines! It ruins the meat! hahaha
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.

OR you can hire Di_ck Deguerin as your attorney...then it doesn't matter if he needed killin or not your a free man. Look at some of the people this guy has defended and gotten aquitted sometime when your bored. It will amaze you. One example the guy that killed his neighbor and cut him up into pieces and threw him into a bay...free man -self defense-. If I ever snap and take somebody out this is my lawyer ...
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.

OR you can hire Di_ck Deguerin as your attorney...then it doesn't matter if he needed killin or not your a free man. Look at some of the people this guy has defended and gotten aquitted sometime when your bored. It will amaze you. One example the guy that killed his neighbor and cut him up into pieces and threw him into a bay...free man -self defense-. If I ever snap and take somebody out this is my lawyer ...
    "But officer, he ran into my knife eight or nine times, and so I had no choice to throw him into a woodchipper! It was clearly self defense!"
    betasynn:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.

"But officer, he ran into my knife eight or nine times, and so I had no choice to throw him into a woodchipper! It was clearly self defense!"

All I know officer is he said "hey ya'll watch this and jumped head first into the wood chipper -Damndest thing I ever saw...almost made the kids throw up ..." LMAO
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    gmill880:
    betasynn:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    i should move there.

All I know officer is he said "hey ya'll watch this and jumped head first into the wood chipper -Damndest thing I ever saw...almost made the kids throw up ..." LMAO
    And also, officer, I was legally insane at the time, so I couldn't stopped him in any way.
    in '09 the taxes collected by the IRS were 30% lower than they were the year before.

spending was up for the year

we are now very close to that $2 trillion defecate mark.

to try and offset that a tax hike to businesses and corporations as well as an increase on estate taxes.

i just saw this on the news. i dont have a link yet. if someone else finds it before i do please link it up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/White-House-forecasts-higher-rb-15199206.html?.v=3

and

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/09/obama-propose-taxes-estates-firms-fund-health-care-reform/
    edit:sorry ... last link was kinda wrong. it is higher taxes but not for this reason.

Soda Tax Weighed to Pay for Health Care
    from the article:

Soda is clearly one of the most harmful products in the food supply, and it's something government should discourage the consumption of," Mr. Jacobson said.

The main beverage lobby that represents Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo Inc., Kraft Foods Inc. and other companies said such a tax would unfairly hit lower-income Americans and wouldn't deter consumption.

"Taxes are not going to teach our children how to have a healthy lifestyle," said Susan Neely, president of the American Beverage Association. Instead, the association says it's backing programs that limit sugary beverage consumption in schools

replace the word "soda" with "tobacco"
    and in the future replace it with "McDonalds" or "Red Meat" or "fat" or "BACON" or "sugar"

replace the concept with any activity that can sometimes cause injury.

not about government control and limiting rights?
    kuzi16:

Soda Tax Weighed to Pay for Health Care
    from the article:

Soda is clearly one of the most harmful products in the food supply, and it's something government should discourage the consumption of," Mr. Jacobson said.

The main beverage lobby that represents Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo Inc., Kraft Foods Inc. and other companies said such a tax would unfairly hit lower-income Americans and wouldn't deter consumption.

"Taxes are not going to teach our children how to have a healthy lifestyle," said Susan Neely, president of the American Beverage Association. Instead, the association says it's backing programs that limit sugary beverage consumption in schools

replace the word "soda" with "tobacco"
    and in the future replace it with "McDonalds" or "Red Meat" or "fat" or "BACON" or "sugar"

replace the concept with any activity that can sometimes cause injury.

not about government control and limiting rights?
    This is 100% about government control. The people that come up with legislation like this honestly believe the American people aren't smart enough to take care of our selves and I find that very offensive! The level of arrogance in our government has grown by leaps and bounds this year and I fear it will continue unless there is a major backlash against this kind of thinking. I encourage anyone who is fed up with this kind of thing to start making phone calls to your congressmen. The only way to combat this is to make our voices heard loud and clear!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Senator Jacobsen:
    "Soda is clearly one of the most harmful products in the food supply, and it's something government should discourage the consumption of," Mr. Jacobson said.

Article:
    Health advocates are floating other so-called sin tax proposals and food regulations as part of the government's health-care overhaul. Mr. Jacobson also plans to propose Tuesday that the government sharply raise taxes on alcohol, move to largely eliminate artificial trans fat from food and move to reduce the sodium content in packaged and restaurant food. The beverage tax is just one of hundreds of ideas that lawmakers are weighing to finance the health-care plans. They're expected to narrow the list in coming weeks.

Ummm, I was just kidding guys when I suggested all that here. I think that SOB is on our boards!! o.O