Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Ok grizzled Vets now that the noobs are occupied lets get down to business,,lol In celebration of my 2k post I would like to start a premium only pass, With all the passes going on I wasnt sure if this would fly.. But figure I'll just throw it out there and see what happens. Id like to keep it to around 15, If there's a huge response, I may break it into passes something like east coast vs west coast.. Anyway, I am open to any and all suggestions. I dont want to creat a huge list of accepted and non accepted sticks, so for right now Ill just say no Gurkha and No Graycliff sticks are allowed.. Since their MSRP's are so overinflated. These are the sticks Im thinking of starting the pass with
Arturo Fuente GOF
Arturo Fuente SS Maduro
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
Camacho PE
Room 101 Namakubi
LFD El Museo
AB Black Market
Cabaiguan
Oliva MB III
San Cristobal
Tatuaje Miami
Special Guest Star..lol
Liga Privada Undercrown
Liga Privada No 9
AVO XO
Ashton cabinet
Hammer & Sickle
La Aurora preferido
Xikar HC
Padron 1964 Natural

Dennis King : Takes= Tatuaje Wolfman, LFD El Museo, Liga Privada No 9
.....................Puts= AF Opus X, AF Anejo, Tatuaje Veracu

MTuccelli : Takes= Camacho Pre Embargo, AVO XO Preludio
.....................Puts= Ashton ESG, CAO L'Anniversaire

RobbyRas :Takes= Tatuaje Verocu Red, GOF Don Carlos
.....................Puts= MUWAT, AF Opus X

Icpleel :Takes= Ashton ESG, La Auroria Preferido, AF Anejo
.....................Puts = Viaje Holiday Blend, Tatuaje Cojonu, La Aurora Anos,

Goldy :Takes= Room 101, Vieja Holliday, La Auroa 100 anos
....................Puts= Mi Barrio, Partagas Limited Reserve, Cohiba Puro

90+Irishman :Takes= Tat Cojonu 2009, Tat Brown Label and Hammer and Sickle
......................Puts: Illusione HL Maduro, Viaje Atlantic 15th Anniv, Ashton VSG Box Pressed

FTG :Takes= Ashton VSG box press, LP Undercrown, Cohiba Puro
...................Puts=La Aurora Preferido Maduro, Cohiba Black, R Y J Edicion Limitada Tubo

JJ20030 :Takes = Viaje Exclusivo Atlantic , Cabaiguan, CAO L'Anniversaire,
...................Puts=LP dirty rat, hammer & sickle moscow city, arturo fuente 77 shark

DBeckom :Pass

BigT :Takes= Anejo 55, San Cristobal Clasico, Cohiba Black Robusto
...................Puts=Tatuaje La Verite 2009, Undercrown, LP no.9, Anejo 48

RCY :Takes = RYJ Edicion Limitada, Liga Privada Dirty Rat and Cohiba Black
....................Puts= Avo LE 07, Camacho Pre-Embargo and a 262 Paradigm

Enfidl :Takes = AB Black Market, H&S Moscow City, Tatuaje La Verite 2009
....................Puts = Alec Bradley Tempus, CAO Bratalia, Tatuaje TAA 2011,

Skweekz :Takes = Xicar HC, LP Undercrown
....................Puts = Camacho Corojo Ltd and Alec Bradley Prensado

Greg2648 :Takes = Camacho PE, LP # 9
.....................Puts = Diamond Crown Maximus, Anejo Shark,

Marker T :Takes = AB Prensado,
................... Puts = AB Tempus

ShaunHarrison
I will probably tweek this list a bit especially if two passes are involved, but these are the caliber of sticks Id like to work with. As I said Im open to all ideas,
The main premise behind this was to give back to all the brothers who have helped me along the way.. Im trying to create a pass where hopefully we all can get a chance to try a new stick or two
.. Thank You all
The Kid: Alright guys, gonna put some finishin touches on this before we get underway. Thank you all for electing to be a part in my P2K pass. Thank you to those who have sent me your addresses, if you havent already, please do so. This is a ONE for ONE pass, meaning if you take a stick VALUED at 10 bucks you put a stick in thats VALUED at 10 bucks. I am using the word valued because there are times when the stick is so rare or good its valued much more than the msrp. The max number of sticks one can take is 3. You are free to put 3 of a kind back into the pass,,meaning if you have 3 LP Undercrowns you want to put in, please do so ;o).

edit 11/26/11..Do I really need to type in more rules and regs.. CMON MAN!!!!!!

I've added to the unapproved manufacturer list, they are as follows Gurkha Graycliff Perdomo Padilla Patel Torano I'm hoping that this helps illustrate what to put in and what not to put in, if it doesnt then ask one of your fellow brothers. We have some great Borks involved in this pass and I know I'd like to do this again, so with that being said,,Welcome!!! and Thank You!!!!

Comments