Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Sounds damn good to me!...with me being last I will have to think of a good final add on for you for organizing this ; )
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Sounds damn good to me!...with me being last I will have to think of a good final add on for you for organizing this ; )
    don't worry, its covered. I threw another bag in for sticks donated to The Kid. Follow the supplemental instructions.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dennisking:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    don't worry, its covered. I threw another bag in for sticks donated to The Kid. Follow the supplemental instructions.
    Uh Supplemental instructions,,, Mutiny already...LMAO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vtKU9bi10&feature=related
    The Kid:
    dennisking:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Uh Supplemental instructions,,, Mutiny already...LMAO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vtKU9bi10&feature=related
    mutiny it be....
    dennisking:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Thank you sir!!
    Kid, if it's not too much trouble, you should put the takes/puts next to the persons name on the front post for a quick reference so we can know what kind of sticks have come and gone from this pass...just the 1 for 1 sticks though, not the bonus ones :)
    off to Mike Tucelli 9405510200829204457894 woohoo
    dennisking:
    off to Mike Tucelli 9405510200829204457894 woohoo
    Thanks Dennis for turnin this around so quickly and for posting the pics.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Kid, if it's not too much trouble, you should put the takes/puts next to the persons name on the front post for a quick reference so we can know what kind of sticks have come and gone from this pass...just the 1 for 1 sticks though, not the bonus ones :)
    Updated.. let me know if thats what your lookin for.
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    YOU DA MAN! Just would be a cool way versus sorting through a thread to see what came and went and for us all to drool a little bit :P
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    YOU DA MAN! Just would be a cool way versus sorting through a thread to see what came and went and for us all to drool a little bit :P
    You got it Shaun another great idea,,keep em comin!!
    BUMP...gotta keep this bad boy near the top!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    No pass today, looks like Monday
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks MT, may want to double check with Robby as not sure what his schedule is, you can either hold or check with Icpleel, What ever works for all of you is fine with me.
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks MT, may want to double check with Robby as not sure what his schedule is, you can either hold or check with Icpleel, What ever works for all of you is fine with me.
    Rob and I agreed that I would send it out Wed. to him instead of tomorrow and maybe having it sit on his front porch till Friday. If I went to the next person Isaac probably wouldn't get it till Friday anyway. USPS Site says out for delivery so once I get it I will post pictures of takes and put backs

MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    Rob and I agreed that I would send it out Wed. to him instead of tomorrow and maybe having it sit on his front porch till Friday. If I went to the next person Isaac probably wouldn't get it till Friday anyway. USPS Site says out for delivery so once I get it I will post pictures of takes and put backs

sounds great thanks MT
    Got the pass late today, Rudy you really out did yourself with the sticks you started with. Will post pictures of takes and put backs later tonight.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:

sounds great thanks MT
    Yeah, I'll be back in town on Friday or Sat... If I'm here on Friday and it arrives in the AM, then I'll send it then, if not I'll probably just get it out on Sat or Mon... thanks for accommodating me fellas!
    Here are the pictures I promised

The Pass Arrived Today

My Takes Camacho PE and AVO XO

My Put Backs Ashton ESG and CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very nice!!! Can't wait till this thing hits my door!
    MTuccelli:
    Here are the pictures I promised

The Pass Arrived Today

My Takes Camacho PE and AVO XO

My Put Backs Ashton ESG and CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon

Nice sticks, damn that ESG sounds nice, only has to get through 18 more people to get to me :)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    Very nice!!! Can't wait till this thing hits my door!
    +100 AGREED! Simply outstanding pass Rudy, and thank you so much for putting this together and letting me be a part of it! Mike, slick takes and slick puts!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Nice sticks, damn that ESG sounds nice, only has to get through 18 more people to get to me :)
    I bet that ESG will still be in there when the pass gets to you. Just ask the brothers politely to please leave the Ashton ESG alone.

Example

I call dibs on the Ashton ESG that Mike put in Rudy's pass. If you don't think that will work you can always beg :o)

oooooooooooohhhh...

I think I know the 7 sticks I'm taking...

oh wait...
    Heading your way Rob, going out in the morning 9101 1501 3471 1029 0718 63

MTuccelli:
    Heading your way Rob, going out in the morning 9101 1501 3471 1029 0718 63

Just checked the dc number and says "out for delivery".

sounds good... The wife, dogs and I are heading home in a few hours, so I'll get a look at this thing tonight... I'll try to ship it back out tomorrow, but it may not be until monday...
    this pass has been so much better tracked and accounted for. this is a pretty well put together pass. nicely done Rudy.
    it landed today... looks good... i am having a hard time getting down to 3 that I want to take!

here are my puts though... kinda hard to read in the photo though... Fuente Rosado, My Father Le Bijou, CAO Sopranos Edition and MUWAT... I added in the extra to compensate for my lack of super high end stuff... hope that's ok

2011-11-25_20-04-46_151