Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I think I'll go for 2 more years and then give it a go. This is the 48 correct? Never had this size before. Whoever grabs the viaje holiday 2010 I would appreciate a review please.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    I think I'll go for 2 more years and then give it a go. This is the 48 correct? Never had this size before. Whoever grabs the viaje holiday 2010 I would appreciate a review please.
    I hear the La Aurora Anos is phenomenal..Thanks agaian Isaac, will update list soon..
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    lcpleel:
    I really really hope it is still in there when it shows up at my doorstep, haven't had many Viaje sticks and the Holiday Blend caught my eye... if it is still in there I'll pick it up and do a review for ya Isaac! GREAT takes and puts my friend very nicely done!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    lcpleel:
    ya, its a 48 which is probably the richest of the Añejos in the flavor / body dept.
    Any word on this, en route to Goldy?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Havent seen it yet.
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    I really really hope it is still in there when it shows up at my doorstep, haven't had many Viaje sticks and the Holiday Blend caught my eye... if it is still in there I'll pick it up and do a review for ya Isaac! GREAT takes and puts my friend very nicely done!
    I think we should just cut it in half so we can both enjoy it. :)
    Godly it was sent out and I'll post the dc # once I get back into the room. Mexico wifi is pretty bad
    Goldy:
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    I think we should just cut it in half so we can both enjoy it. :)
    Ahhh how biblical of you!... I like it!! BWHAHAHA
    lcpleel:
    Godly it was sent out and I'll post the dc # once I get back into the room. Mexico wifi is pretty bad
    Nice,, I see Isacc isnt freezing when he's outside smoking a cigar...Man just checked the weather in Puerto Vallarta ..Sunny and 84 all week with a low in the mid 60's.. nice.. Dont know if thats where your at , but Im sure it nice!!!!Enjoy
    lcpleel:
    No worries, it will get here when it gets here. Enjoy your vaca.
    For some reason the dc isn't showing on my end. Can't say if it's because I'm having Internet connection problems or not but the dc is 420841179505500013721340000049
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Label/Receipt Number: 4208 4117 9505 5000 1372 1340 0000 49 Expected Delivery Date: December 9, 2011 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Sorting Complete All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 8:34 am on December 09, 2011 in SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84117.
    Woo-freaking-Hoo
    jj20030:
    Label/Receipt Number: 4208 4117 9505 5000 1372 1340 0000 49 Expected Delivery Date: December 9, 2011 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Sorting Complete All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 8:34 am on December 09, 2011 in SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84117.
    Thanks jimmy for some reason it still shows not available on my screen
    Got it, going to make my picks and send it out on Monday.
    sounds great, Thanks for the update!
    Sorry guys, I have been sick as a dog and haven't have the energy to go online or let alone send this thing out. I'll make my picks and send it tomorrow assuming I can get out of bed tomorrow
    Ok.. Sorry to hear that... Get Well,, 7 up, chicken soup, hot tea, and lots and lots of drugs!!!Theraflu,Nyquil,Vicks, Robitussin...No worries, Thanks for the update!
    Ok, here are my picks

Room 101
    Vieja Holliday
    La Auroa 100 anos

For

Mi Barrio (torp)
    Partagas Limited Reserve
    Cohiba Puro (Toro)

I had a hard time getting MSRP's for a couple of these sticks so if you dont think this is fair please let me know and I will revamp something. Once I get the green light I will ship in the morning.
    Really solid takes and puts Brian! I have been very curious about the Mi Bario, if I can get some solid info on it such as flavors, manufacturer and history/story I might just have to snatch that bad boy up ;)
    All I know about it is that I got it from Alien in 2009.
    Very kewl, thanks ;)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    90+ Irishman:
    Really solid takes and puts Brian! I have been very curious about the Mi Bario, if I can get some solid info on it such as flavors, manufacturer and history/story I might just have to snatch that bad boy up ;)
    Brett, pm sent
    Goldy:
    Ok, here are my picks

Room 101
    Vieja Holliday
    La Auroa 100 anos

For

Mi Barrio (torp)
    Partagas Limited Reserve
    Cohiba Puro (Toro)

I had a hard time getting MSRP's for a couple of these sticks so if you dont think this is fair please let me know and I will revamp something. Once I get the green light I will ship in the morning.
    Goldy ,looks like there's no objections, so your'e good to go. Next up is 90+ Irishman...Enjoy Brett
    any updates on where the pass is?
    Yes, its in the air. Sorry about the delay but some things came up.
    Goldy:
    Yes, its in the air. Sorry about the delay but some things came up.
    Thank You and I'm glad your feeling better!!!No worries,,,
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Did this get shipped...BUMP!
    JUST landed fellas and..... wow. Very nice selection and I'm doing some digging to see what I will be selecting from the pass. I'm floored with what is in there and hope that I can make it just a little more special myself :) THANK YOU RUDY!!!!!!!!!