Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    DC 0310 3490 0002 3639 4793,,on its way,,
    Unfortunately I have been unable to make contact with Michael Harvey, I also now have realized he doesnt meet the 500 post criteria for this pass,, Pass order has been updated, Dennis & FTG Pm sent, Thanks guys, sorry Mike maybe next time.
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
    Thanks for putting me before Brett my friend... MWUHAHAHAHA happy hunting Brett ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    Unfortunately I have been unable to make contact with Michael Harvey, I also now have realized he doesnt meet the 500 post criteria for this pass,, Pass order has been updated, Dennis & FTG Pm sent, Thanks guys, sorry Mike maybe next time.
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
    Great I'm after Rick on another pass. He must be paying for this to happen.........lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    Great I'm after Rick on another pass. He must be paying for this to happen.........lol
    I know what you mean!! Dwayne talked him into switching us... even after he just bombed me with Mike's pass. I guess I'll just have to retaliate the old fashioned way.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    ENFIDL:
    Don't think it isn't happening.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison

Sorry Buddy, someone has to get it, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison

This is just like prison....sigh
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    I know what you mean!! Dwayne talked him into switching us... even after he just bombed me with Mike's pass. I guess I'll just have to retaliate the old fashioned way.
    I have something good lined up for this one!!!

Oh yeah, you're after me on the 90+Irishman pass as well ;)

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Ok, I think I figured out the reason you wear the short shorts...
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Ok, I think I figured out the reason you wear the short shorts...
    Crapola I've been busted...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I should see this pass by the weekend, possibly tomorrow. If so I will get it out Friday to the next lucky brother. I ask that if you have the ability, please post pics of the pass package along with your takes and leaves. it's a great way to keep involved even more.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dennisking:
    I should see this pass by the weekend, possibly tomorrow. If so I will get it out Friday to the next lucky brother. I ask that if you have the ability, please post pics of the pass package along with your takes and leaves. it's a great way to keep involved even more.
    Thats a great idea, as there isnt usually photos posted in the pass threads. I know Id enjoy seeing them,, In the pass I also included a pass sheet where I've asked for everyone to write down there takes and puts. Also included is a list with everyones addy in their order. One more thing, I please ask that with the holidays approaching if you are out of town or away for one reason or another for an extended period, you post a msg here or send a pm to myself or another member just so we can possibly redirect and get ya back in at another time. Thanks again everyone,,,You guys rock!!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    dennisking:
    Thats a great idea, as there isnt usually photos posted in the pass threads. I know Id enjoy seeing them,, In the pass I also included a pass sheet where I've asked for everyone to write down there takes and puts. Also included is a list with everyones addy in their order. One more thing, I please ask that with the holidays approaching if you are out of town or away for one reason or another for an extended period, you post a msg here or send a pm to myself or another member just so we can possibly redirect and get ya back in at another time. Thanks again everyone,,,You guys rock!!!
    No sir, YOU ROCK!
    great idea on the redirect for the holidays.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Love it all Rudy, great idea and thanks for all the great involvement brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    speaking of holidays... I see I am 3rd on the list after Mike... I assume the earliest I could see this is mid next week... I'm leaving town on Wed for Thanksgiving with the In-Laws... I'll keep Mike posted... we may have to skip me for now... but we'll see...
    out for delivery today at my house. this means it will be back in the mail tomorrow.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dennisking:
    out for delivery today at my house. this means it will be back in the mail tomorrow.
    allright , let's go > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsPJt7X9r_8
    A big ol box of sticks arrived today and will go to Mike Tucelli tomorrow.
    The full onslaught!
    my takes
    my puts
    Read the instructions and all will go well. There is an address removed per The Kid as well.
    Btw, the Anejo I left is 3 years old. Enjoy guys.
    If anyone has a problem with my stick takes and puts, let me know tonight before I ship out.
    dennisking:
    If anyone has a problem with my stick takes and puts, let me know tonight before I ship out.
    Was there a stick limit for takes and puts...all of my passes are meshing together, lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    Alright guys, gonna put some finishin touches on this before we get underway. Thank you all for electing to be a part in my P2K pass. Thank you to those who have sent me your addresses, if you havent already, please do so.
    This is a one for one pass, meaning if you take a stick valued at 10 bucks you put a stick in thats valued at 10 bucks. I am using the word valued because there are times when the stick is so rare or good its valued much more than the msrp. The max number of sticks one can take is 3. You are free to put 3 of a kind back into the pass,,meaning if you have 3 LP Undercrowns you want to put in, please do so ;o)
    I've added to the unapproved manufacturer list, they are as follows
    Gurkha
    Graycliff
    Perdomo
    Padilla
    Patel
    Torano
    I'm hoping that this helps illustrate what to put in and what not to put in, if it doesnt then ask one of your fellow brothers. We have some great Borks involved in this pass and I know I'd like to do this again, so with that being said,,Welcome!!! and Thank You!!!!
    This is what you are looking for Shaun
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Alright guys, gonna put some finishin touches on this before we get underway. Thank you all for electing to be a part in my P2K pass. Thank you to those who have sent me your addresses, if you havent already, please do so.
    This is a one for one pass, meaning if you take a stick valued at 10 bucks you put a stick in thats valued at 10 bucks. I am using the word valued because there are times when the stick is so rare or good its valued much more than the msrp. The max number of sticks one can take is 3. You are free to put 3 of a kind back into the pass,,meaning if you have 3 LP Undercrowns you want to put in, please do so ;o)
    I've added to the unapproved manufacturer list, they are as follows
    Gurkha
    Graycliff
    Perdomo
    Padilla
    Patel
    Torano
    I'm hoping that this helps illustrate what to put in and what not to put in, if it doesnt then ask one of your fellow brothers. We have some great Borks involved in this pass and I know I'd like to do this again, so with that being said,,Welcome!!! and Thank You!!!!
    This is what you are looking for Shaun
    Ahh, that be it! Damn Kid, you weren't kidding with the type of sticks you were putting in there!!
    I didn't see the 3 stick rule so I will be putting back the GoF. My bad. I will be taking out the Macanudo.
    Pm sent my friend!!!!
    dennisking:
    I didn't see the 3 stick rule so I will be putting back the GoF. My bad. I will be taking out the Macanudo.
    I assume you will be taking out another stick as well from your puts since it's 1 for 1...unless one is just a donation stick :)
    That was totally my bad, One for not putting that post on the first page of this pass,,(corrected) and two for not reiterating that in the Notes. (Dennis will Correct) My apologies to everyone. Thanks again Dennis some great sticks added!!!!!
    The Kid:
    That was totally my bad, One for not putting that post on the first page of this pass,,(corrected) and two for not reiterating that in the Notes. (Dennis will Correct) My apologies to everyone. Thanks again Dennis some great sticks added!!!!!
    Agreed, thanks Dennis and Kid! Damn, I wish I was higher on the list after seeing all of these beauties!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dennisking:
    I assume you will be taking out another stick as well from your puts since it's 1 for 1...unless one is just a donation stick :)
    I still left 5 though. No worries.
    Yes Shaun. I think Dennis was throwing an extra stick in for good measure. IMO Dennis is one of the most standup brothers here. So whatever he feels comfortable in doing is fine with me. And yes Donation sticks are greatly appreciated as it will alow more of a variety ;O)