Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    I think it's a great idea Rudy with either the single or coast dependent passes. Single would probably be easier. Upon further thought I don't have enough premiums to really make the pass better so I'll just say congrats on 2k brother!
    I know how you could make it better.. By your participation...;O) Ok ELijah, Thank You Brother, If you change your mind there will be a spot for you either way my friend
    FINE I'm in! Happy now Rudy? lol
    As a matter of fact, Yes, yes I am,,,,,,,;o) Thanks E
    Anything for you pumpkin!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alright guys, gonna put some finishin touches on this before we get underway. Thank you all for electing to be a part in my P2K pass. Thank you to those who have sent me your addresses, if you havent already, please do so.
    This is a one for one pass, meaning if you take a stick valued at 10 bucks you put a stick in thats valued at 10 bucks. I am using the word valued because there are times when the stick is so rare or good its valued much more than the msrp. The max number of sticks one can take is 3. You are free to put 3 of a kind back into the pass,,meaning if you have 3 LP Undercrowns you want to put in, please do so ;o)
    I've added to the unapproved manufacturer list, they are as follows
    Gurkha
    Graycliff
    Perdomo
    Padilla
    Patel
    Torano
    I'm hoping that this helps illustrate what to put in and what not to put in, if it doesnt then ask one of your fellow brothers. We have some great Borks involved in this pass and I know I'd like to do this again, so with that being said,,Welcome!!! and Thank You!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Alright guys, gonna put some finishin touches on this before we get underway. Thank you all for electing to be a part in my P2K pass. Thank you to those who have sent me your addresses, if you havent already, please do so.
    This is a one for one pass, meaning if you take a stick valued at 10 bucks you put a stick in thats valued at 10 bucks. I am using the word valued because there are times when the stick is so rare or good its valued much more than the msrp. The max number of sticks one can take is 3. You are free to put 3 of a kind back into the pass,,meaning if you have 3 LP Undercrowns you want to put in, please do so ;o)
    Gurkha
    Graycliff
    Perdomo
    Padilla
    Patel
    Torano
    I'm hoping that this helps illustrate what to put in and what not to put in, if it doesnt then ask one of your fellow brothers. We have some great Borks involved in this pass and I know I'd like to do this again, so with that being said,,Welcome!!! and Thank You!!!!
    Thanks a ton for letting me be part of this brother, the list of BORKS involved are all outstanding guys! Hope this gets going soon, I'm way too excited for my own good ;)
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Is the list on the first post gonna be the order of things, or how are you lining it up?? Just a lil curious...and anxious!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    Gurkha
    Graycliff
    Perdomo
    Padilla
    Patel
    Torano
    Lookin like a great setup!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Rudy, you got room for me?
    Makin room for ya DB!!!;o), I am gonna try to get this out tomorrow,,Waiting on a couple addy's will post order asap.
    The Kid:
    Makin room for ya DB!!!;o), I am gonna try to get this out tomorrow,,Waiting on a couple addy's will post order asap.
    AWESOME...this pass will be great!
    Modified member list and a couple changes to stick list, Will probably be 1 or two more changes/stick adds..We are maxed out on members... Thank You all
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Modified member list and a couple changes to stick list, Will probably be 1 or two more changes/stick adds..We are maxed out on members... Thank You all
    whats up kid,lol
    The Kid:
    Hey Rudy! Can you please put BigT right after me on the list? ;)
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I like being last, gives me plenty of time to save up to give the Kid a good a$$ whoopin!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I like being last, gives me plenty of time to save up to give the Kid a good a$$ whoopin!
    Shaun the member list is not the pass order, but you are last,,lol,, Sorry DB I put BigT before you, send JJ a pm and ask him to send to you instead.. The stick list is up to date and I will be posting order soon, Dennis King..batter up..
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Shaun the member list is not the pass order, but you are last,,lol,, Sorry DB I put BigT before you, send JJ a pm and ask him to send to you instead.. The stick list is up to date and I will be posting order soon, Dennis King..batter up..
    Ahh damn, looks like I might need to add in a little side package then!
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Oh crap! I hit him on the last pass and he's lookin for a lil revenge! That's ok...someone else will suffer for whatever he hits me with!!!
    Ok everyone heres the not so official order..Ill put this on page one as well
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    Michael Harvey
    ???? JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    Michael Harvey
    ???? JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
    my names jimmy ill take what you gimme,lol
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    Michael Harvey ????
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
    my names jimmy ill take what you gimme,lol
    My bad forgot to put the break in. The question marks are supposed to be after Michael Harvey, as I have not heard from him since his one letter post...I will edit
    Thanks a TON Rudy... totally psyched about this pass, since I have yet to actually have a pass land at my door yet even though I'm involved in a few! This should be EPIC and I'm wayyy excited, thanks man!
    Was just thinkin bout you,,,lol Yeah youll get this one way before yours comes home..I gotta tell ya Im still crackin up over that photo,,priceless!!!!Thank You for being here and joinin in on this...
    The Kid:
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    Michael Harvey
    ???? JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY
    Enfidl
    Skweekz
    BigHarpoon
    Kingjk729
    Greg2648
    Marker
    ShaunHarrison
    OHH BABY, let the schitt storm begin!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rudy, I see that you saved the Best for last. lol.
    The Kid:
    Was just thinkin bout you,,,lol Yeah youll get this one way before yours comes home..I gotta tell ya Im still crackin up over that photo,,priceless!!!!Thank You for being here and joinin in on this...
    Glad you liked it so much Rudy.... since you laughed so hard here is another one for you.... Replace "Robin's" face with yours Rudy... this will be what happens to me when I open up that pass from you for the first time:

And this will be me dying from the bomb blast.... image

I can't believe I'm posting these, but I figured it should give pretty much the entire forum and family a good laugh lol
    greg2648:
    Basically a circuit tried to plan it as if I were driving it.. So the only other way i would have done it, is in complete opposite.
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Basically a circuit tried to plan it as if I were driving it.. So the only other way i would have done it, is in complete opposite.
    I like it. I get mine right before Shaun and Jamie, perfect.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Robin vs. Superman.. Doesn't seem like a fair fight to me.
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    This gives you the opportunity to take all of the good stuff, perfect! Just remember: I will consider everything you take personally and will have no way of getting back at you besides hurting you, your postal worker, and your mailbox!
    :)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    This gives you the opportunity to take all of the good stuff, perfect! Just remember: I will consider everything you take personally and will have no way of getting back at you besides hurting you, your postal worker, and your mailbox!
    I wont take it all, I will leave you one. :)
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    I wont take it all, I will leave you one. :)
    Just leave that Ron Mexico for me, can't wait to try one of those! Hopefully I can trade in my 1997 RyJ Churchie for it, better ask the forum first :P
    DC 0310 3490 0002 3639 4793,,on its way,,
    Unfortunately I have been unable to make contact with Michael Harvey, I also now have realized he doesnt meet the 500 post criteria for this pass,, Pass order has been updated, Dennis & FTG Pm sent, Thanks guys, sorry Mike maybe next time.
    Dennis King
    MTuccelli
    RobbyRas
    Icpleel
    Goldy
    90+Irishman
    FTG
    JJ20030
    DBeckom
    BigT
    Krieg
    RCY