Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Play on, Playazzzzzzzz
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    Seriously, this has to be the most convoluted pile of mystery s(!t ever.

Dbeckom, post on here if you altered the pass in ANY WAY before sending it to BigT.

Jimmy James has pictures of the pass before it came to you and now we have pics after. There is a missing #77 Anejo but a mystery anejo that is now in there.

No more mystery bullcrap. Someone fess up and get it over with. It is a farce that people need to police passes here so much. Don't join a pass if you are not willing to go ABOVE AND BEYOND what is expected in the pass. If you are trying to get something for nothing, go get some government cheese. Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you have questions or doubts clear them up BEFORE the pass gets to you.

This is a complete joke and so much time wasted over petty, stupid, and lame stuff that should never have happened.

Jamie, the only alteration I made with the pass was to add 3 sticks, two into the pass and one extra as appreciation to Rudy for allowing me to participate. I opted out of taking sticks because had some serious personal issues with my father's health that have had me stressed out over the past couple weeks and I could not go back and forth with getting approval from the committee.

As for the shark, I assure you I did not take it. Last night after Rudy pm'd me about it I went thru all my humidors, tupperdors, and bags frantically searching for it thinking I might have got it mixed in with the lottery sticks that we're coming in. Gentlemen, I have stressed all night and morning about this. I've offered to reimburse Rudy for the shark.

DB, I Felt I should say something here. Thanks for your response, I know you have been stressing over this and with all of the other issues that are going on in your life you didnt need this added stress.. So let me say this. Dont Stress about the small stuff, Take Care of yourself and your loved ones, and invest as much time and love into their lives as you can Fortunately love is infinite and you can give as much as you possibly can and it never runs out..Unfortunately in this life we only have so much time to do that, so make the time spent together count.
    Alright. Nuff said. Huggs and Kisses for everyone. Lets get this party started.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:

Dbeckom, post on here if you altered the pass in ANY WAY before sending it to BigT.

Jimmy James has pictures of the pass before it came to you and now we have pics after. There is a missing #77 Anejo but a mystery anejo that is now in there.

No more mystery bullcrap. Someone fess up and get it over with. It is a farce that people need to police passes here so much. Don't join a pass if you are not willing to go ABOVE AND BEYOND what is expected in the pass. If you are trying to get something for nothing, go get some government cheese. Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you have questions or doubts clear them up BEFORE the pass gets to you.

This is a complete joke and so much time wasted over petty, stupid, and lame stuff that should never have happened.

Jamie, the only alteration I made with the pass was to add 3 sticks, two into the pass and one extra as appreciation to Rudy for allowing me to participate. I opted out of taking sticks because had some serious personal issues with my father's health that have had me stressed out over the past couple weeks and I could not go back and forth with getting approval from the committee.

As for the shark, I assure you I did not take it. Last night after Rudy pm'd me about it I went thru all my humidors, tupperdors, and bags frantically searching for it thinking I might have got it mixed in with the lottery sticks that we're coming in. Gentlemen, I have stressed all night and morning about this. I've offered to reimburse Rudy for the shark.

DB, I Felt I should say something here. Thanks for your response, I know you have been stressing over this and with all of the other issues that are going on in your life you didnt need this added stress.. So let me say this. Dont Stress about the small stuff, Take Care of yourself and your loved ones, and invest as much time and love into their lives as you can Fortunately love is infinite and you can give as much as you possibly can and it never runs out..Unfortunately in this life we only have so much time to do that, so make the time spent together count.
    Not a part of this pass, but I have a few sharks...Let me know where this pass is and I will forward one to the next person...Life's too short....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:

Rudy my friend, you cannot imagine how much your words here mean to me. I have stressed over the missing shark since your first pm last night. While I was running around the house, texting, pm'ing and looking for a cigar, a friend of mine lost his fight with cancer. He had just married my wife's cousin 9 days earlier on New Year's Eve. They had only 9 days together, most of which was spent in the hospital. All the while, I'm stressing over a cigar, while my wife was lying in bed trying to comfort her friends and family over their loss.

I honestly don't know where the shark went, but I will replace it as it disappeared in my care. I'm sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience that this has caused everyone involved.

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    spindrift:
    Not a part of this pass, but I have a few sharks...Let me know where this pass is and I will forward one to the next person...Life's too short....
    It is not the cigars Paul. You know that of course. It is about trust.

Most people here have a 2 year supply of cigars sitting around (if not much, much more). So a missing $12 Shark compared to a newly found $10 #55 really isn't a monetary issue. I appreciate the offer as I am sure everyone else does but it will get worked out.
    dbeckom:
    I honestly don't know where the shark went, but I will replace it as it disappeared in my care. I'm sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience that this has caused everyone involved.

It is just a cigar. Take care of your family first. Always. When it comes down to it the cigar is going to burn up and disappear. Your family is infinitely more important.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:
    lol, yes video CLICKHERE
    Marker:
    dbeckom:

It is just a cigar. Take care of your family first. Always. When it comes down to it the cigar is going to burn up and disappear. Your family is infinitely more important.
    well said!
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    lol, yes video CLICKHERE

video NowClickHere
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    all i can say about the one i added is the one in the picture , im almost 100% sure it was a shark but then again being its gone who knows and the one that bigt got doesnt seem to be the one in the picture , sorry this has happen to the kids pass with the drama and if kid wants i will go to my local b&m buy another to add to it and i take a mans word and what dewayne has said so let the pass fly,, fly to rcy,,, video CLICKHERE
    I will dig the box out and donate. lol noone needs to go out and buy anything if I already have it right? rudy. ill send it over to you.
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    all i can say about the one i added is the one in the picture , im almost 100% sure it was a shark but then again being its gone who knows and the one that bigt got doesnt seem to be the one in the picture , sorry this has happen to the kids pass with the drama and if kid wants i will go to my local b&m buy another to add to it and i take a mans word and what dewayne has said so let the pass fly,, fly to rcy,,, video CLICKHERE
    I will dig the box out and donate. lol noone needs to go out and buy anything if I already have it right? rudy. ill send it over to you.
    Isaac dont take this the wrong way but I hope your kidding..Please dont send me anything or at least not because of this...I am more than good my friend...Take Care....PM sent
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    Isaac dont take this the wrong way but I hope your kidding..Please dont send me anything or at least not because of this...I am more than good my friend...Take Care....PM sent
    I just checked my PMs and because you lied about sending me a PM i have to hit you.
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    I just checked my PMs and because you lied about sending me a PM i have to hit you.
    LMAO,, I didnt lie check again
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    HIT HIM ANYWAY! , HE DESERVES IT!,LOL
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    HIT HIM ANYWAY! , HE DESERVES IT!,LOL
    Damnit JJ Stop it...lol Ok I confess I lied but i did send a pm, only it was after I posted... It was like a post dated check.....please forgive me I wont do it again I promise :o)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    I already tried to throw an extra one in... he told me no, too. lol
    Ok guys. This beast flies to RCY. No more delay. The passmaster has given the go ahead for travel, so that's what the pass is doing.

Rick, I hope you're ready for this... this is a serious pass, brother. Handle the package with care, it's highly volatile.
    Headed your way Rick!

#0311 0820 0000 6688 3578
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Marker:

Such drama over A single cigar. And people wonder why my post count is so low. Let's grow up gentlemen, and then get on with our lives.
    RBeckom:

Such drama over A single cigar. And people wonder why my post count is so low. Let's grow up gentlemen, and then get on with our lives.
    Marker:
    spindrift:

Most people here have a 2 year supply of cigars sitting around (if not much, much more). So a missing $12 Shark compared to a newly found $10 #55 really isn't a monetary issue. I appreciate the offer as I am sure everyone else does but it will get worked out.

Thanks for your contribution, really. (yes, that was sarcastic)
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

Ah sarcasm, immaturity's sad little cousin. As I stated , lets grow up and move on gentlemen.
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

Ah sarcasm, immaturity's sad little cousin. As I stated , lets grow up and move on gentlemen.
    LOL
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

And whose "sad little cousin" is stealing?...
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Telling people to grow up, is immature. You were not any part of the problem or solution. So you come in here after just to throw a grow up comment on. Really think about that one.
    lcpleel:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

LOL
    So........What do you guys think about this months "Cigar of the Month Deal".
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

LOL
    not sure, havent really checked it out yet, but if you call geico you could save 15% on your car insurance
    Marker:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Telling people to grow up, is immature. You were not any part of the problem or solution. So you come in here after just to throw a grow up comment on. Really think about that one.
    I think this is enough. Lets all go smoke a cigar and calm down. Noone is stealing anything and everyone is grown up enough to smoke. Its all settled and the pass is moving along. Can we not rain on The Kids Parade?? This pass is suppose to be for Rudy.
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

LOL
    not sure, havent really checked it out yet, but if you call geico you could save 15% on your car insurance

hmmm.. I kind of like having my agent come rescue me... "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there"
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Marker:
    spindrift:

LOL
    Thanks for the heads up Jimmy. I have been wanting to save a little on my car insurance. I have 3 inches of snow on the ground now I wonder when its going to stop. How about the rest of you guys, How you doing??