Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Marker:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

Such drama over A single cigar. And people wonder why my post count is so low. Let's grow up gentlemen, and then get on with our lives.

Thanks for your contribution, really. (yes, that was sarcastic)

Ah sarcasm, immaturity's sad little cousin. As I stated , lets grow up and move on gentlemen.
    Telling people to grow up, is immature. You were not any part of the problem or solution. So you come in here after just to throw a grow up comment on. Really think about that one.

It would seem that pettiness and immaturity started this pass on it way to blow up in the first place. My comment stands on it's own merits. Good night to all.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    RBeckom:
    It would seem that pettiness and immaturity started this pass on it way to blow up in the first place. My comment stands on it's own merits. Good night to all.
    The first sentence is completely true.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    RBeckom:
    Petty...like petty theft?...reeeeeeeeeal mature
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

As is the second grasshopper. Wisdom is learned through experience. Not taught in schools or learned on the street.
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

As is the second grasshopper. Wisdom is learned through experience. Not taught in schools or learned on the street.
    So wisdom is not learned on the street? I will disagree with this. You use learned through experience but learned on the street doesn't qualify? Learned on the street is a perfect example of wisdom. That is when you leave the textbooks behind and get real world experience. Most people consider that wisdom. Another example would be learning from your mistakes, which neither you or I are doing well at in this thread.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    We need to move forward. Lets not go where this is heading. We are better than that. Remeber how this pass got started, we were celebrating the accomplishments of one of our own. Somewhere, we got derailed. Please, bite your tongue and move forward. This is not healthy for this forum. Greg.
    greg2648:
    We need to move forward. Lets not go where this is heading. We are better than that. Remeber how this pass got started, we were celebrating the accomplishments of one of our own. Somewhere, we got derailed. Please, bite your tongue and move forward. This is not healthy for this forum. Greg.

Amen
    Marker:
    RBeckom:
    Marker:
    RBeckom:

So wisdom is not learned on the street? I will disagree with this. You use learned through experience but learned on the street doesn't qualify? Learned on the street is a perfect example of wisdom. That is when you leave the textbooks behind and get real world experience. Most people consider that wisdom. Another example would be learning from your mistakes, which neither you or I are doing well at in this thread.

Finally we both agree on something. Another thing to remember is that no one is perfect but we all have the right to our opinions. And let's not confuse intelligence with wisdom.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Petty...like petty theft?...reeeeeeeeeal mature
    I thought this was all over with! I've stressed myself sick over this damned cigar, not for the loss of a cigar, but for the fact that I'm now labeled a thief in many peoples eyes! I did not take anything from this pass, and I am not a thief. I've offered to do whatever I can to make things right with Rudy.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    As far as Im concerned Rbeckom you can take your comments and go post them somewhere else, We had moved on from this subject, and you who are not a member of this pass felt it necessary to stir things up, and bring this sore subject back into the forefront. That is all I have to say for now, but if you like we can continue this in another thread that I will create if necessarry
    The Kid:
    As far as Im concerned Rbeckom you can take your comments and go post them somewhere else, We had moved on from this subject, and you who are not a member of this pass felt it necessary to stir things up, and bring this sore subject back into the forefront. That is all I have to say for now, but if you like we can continue this in another thread that I will create if necessarry

As I stated before in A free forum everybody should be allowed to express their opinions. If my opinion upsets someone, it's they're problem. I read A fair amount of what was written on the subject and simply found it immature.Then I stated my opinion. As far as I was concerned that was the end of it. I did nothing to warrant A attack from anyone including yourself.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RBeckom:
    The Kid:

As I stated before in A free forum everybody should be allowed to express their opinions. If my opinion upsets someone, it's they're problem. I read A fair amount of what was written on the subject and simply found it immature.Then I stated my opinion. As far as I was concerned that was the end of it. I did nothing to warrant A attack from anyone including yourself.
    Please, let it die!
    dbeckom:
    RBeckom:
    The Kid:

Please, let it die!

Dead as far as I'm concerned.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    This was a very fun read.

I wanted to ask this earlier but didn’t, but since your still here
    RBeckom:

Such drama over A single cigar. And people wonder why my post count is so low. Let's grow up gentlemen, and then get on with our lives.
    Who are the people asking you this? Ive never had anyone question why I post so much or so little.
    lcpleel:

RBeckom:

Who are the people asking you this? Ive never had anyone question why I post so much or so little.
    Dude. He already said good night at 4pm EST. There is no way he is still here.
    Marker:
    lcpleel:

RBeckom:

Dude, everyone has already put this to rest. Let it go.
    Marker:
    lcpleel:

RBeckom:

Sorry. It was a question. sheeesh
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jj20030:
    video CLICKHERE

Funny video.
    Tracking shows this landed on Sat, Rick (RCY) have you received the pass?
    Rick seems like he is having fun smoking all of these cigars, tsk tsk :)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Rick Pm'd me yesterday morning saying he would make his picks and try to get this out today,, still waiting to hear from him, hope all is well.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Rick Pm'd me yesterday morning saying he would make his picks and try to get this out today,, still waiting to hear from him, hope all is well.

Got the box yesterday. Couldn't make my takes and put backs last night. Well do it today and ship this out first thing in the morning. Apologize if my half a day held it this up for anyone. Still in the process of settling into my new home. Rudy, you have a PM.

Here are Rcy's takes and Puts,, Thanks Rick, much appreciated by all!!!
    puts= Avo LE 07, Camacho Pre-Embargo and a 262 Paradigm
    and takes = Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada, Liga Privada Dirty Rat and Cohiba Black
    The Kid:
    and takes = Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada, Liga Privada Dirty Rat and Cohiba Black
    Congratulations Rick, looks like you passed!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Congratulations Rick, looks like you passed!
    With flying colors!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Any word on this?
    skweekz:
    Any word on this?
    Yep, Enfdl received this a couple days ago and he is finalizing his takes and puts. I'll send him a pm and let him know to pm ya when he sends it,,with any luck you'll have it by the end of the week.