Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    white?
    I assume so, but there are a TON of Montes
    True that.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Still waiting to hear from one of the committee members. At this point we can definately say that the cohiba is not a good put for the Rat. waiting on more infor from you DB on what kind of Monte and what vitola's (sizes) as well.
    The Kid:
    Still waiting to hear from one of the committee members. At this point we can definately say that the cohiba is not a good put for the Rat. waiting on more infor from you DB on what kind of Monte and what vitola's (sizes) as well.
    wait you have a flippen committeE??? I WANT ONE FOR MY PASS!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    I have a better idea, be Hitler like I was for mine, and that way you have 100% control of your pass :P
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    I made an adjustment...

The Kid:
    could you please include vitola's on the puts..Thanks DB
    Takes: Dirty Rat, AB Black Market, Illusion

Puts: AF Añejo No 50 (5x50) Cohiba Black Supremo (6x54) Jaime Garcia Reserva Toro Gordo (6x60)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    I have a better idea, be Hitler like I was for mine, and that way you have 100% control of your pass :P
    I forgot about your pass... BECAUSE IM NOT IN IT! @ss....
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Yea formed a committee on 12/24 after it hit FTG, seemed to be a better way of deciding.
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Don't be afraid of the unknown...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    Unknown=who is in my pass...4 of the 10 people have been revealed, slowly time will expose the whole list
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    Unknown=who is in my pass...4 of the 10 people have been revealed, slowly time will expose the whole list
    Shauns playing the Hitler role pretty well...
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    Rick you never sleep? I saw you on like 5 hours ago.
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    I call it like I see it...
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I made an adjustment...

The Kid:

Puts: AF Añejo No 50 (5x50) Cohiba Black Supremo (6x54) Jaime Garcia Reserva Toro Gordo (6x60)
    Ok heres some of our committee members thoughts. The Anejo still does not satisfy the Rat take, We feel the jaime and or the cohiba is a good match for the AB black market but not for the Illusione HL
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    he is just still mad from christmas,lol > video CLICKHERE
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I made an adjustment...

The Kid:

Ok heres some of our committee members thoughts. The Anejo still does not satisfy the Rat take, We feel the jaime and or the cohiba is a good match for the AB black market but not for the Illusione HL
    Ok guys,,bump
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:

?
    he is just still mad from christmas,lol > video CLICKHERE
    More like this JJ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4a9CKgLprQ
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I made an adjustment...

The Kid:

Just to give you an idea, I and the committee feel the anejo would be more in line for the Illusione than the Dirty Rat
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I made an adjustment...

The Kid:

Just to give you an idea, I and the committee feel the anejo would be more in line for the Illusione than the Dirty Rat
    Agreed, that would be more than fair
    So, where is da pass? You better not be smoking all of them DBecks! :)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Is this pass flyin' or dyin'??
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    does flyin' dead count?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    does flyin' dead count?
    Please Lord, let me be next. I really want that Flying Rat..........JK.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    does flyin' dead count?
    Please Lord, let me be next. I really want that Flying Rat..........JK.
    I think you already have one coming *wink**wink*
    i shoulda kept that dirty rascal , i just cant let him out on his own anymore, but he isnt my problem anymore,,, imm free , imm freeee,lol
    jj20030:
    i shoulda kept that dirty rascal,lol
    So pretty much we are blaming JJ for this one ;) I hope it still lasts when I get to me, I have a NICE KubaKuba I want to try and swap for it
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    video CLICKHERE
    What has gotten into you guys today? BTW I thought the Santa Clause Bit was hilarious...
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    video CLICKHERE
    What has gotten into you guys today? BTW I thought the Santa Clause Bit was hilarious...
    It's Friday Rudy!...we all have lost our marbles a little bit. Damn that Santa Clause, always trickin' meh!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    video CLICKHERE
    It's Friday Rudy!...we all have lost our marbles a little bit. Damn that Santa Clause, always trickin' meh!
    OK, The Pass is on its way to Big T,, DB elected not to do any takes and said he added some sticks. I wont get into the reason(s) behind it, Ill respect his decision. I will ask him to post the tracking number.