Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    Any word on this?
    Yep, Enfdl received this a couple days ago and he is finalizing his takes and puts. I'll send him a pm and let him know to pm ya when he sends it,,with any luck you'll have it by the end of the week.
    Or it could be May.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    Any word on this?
    Yep, Enfdl received this a couple days ago and he is finalizing his takes and puts. I'll send him a pm and let him know to pm ya when he sends it,,with any luck you'll have it by the end of the week.
    Or it could be May.
    Elijah said he will have it out Thu at the latest.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Yeah Rudy, nothing against Elijah obviously. Just funning at the pass and what it has drug out to.
    Marker:
    Yeah Rudy, nothing against Elijah obviously. Just funning at the pass and what it has drug out to.
    I know. I also know the pass has bogged down a little bit with the Holidays and whatnot. Id like to have 2 to 3 day turnarounds but with peoples personal committments thats not always possible, Lets just try to maintain a positive atitude and get it done. Thanks everyone for your participation and your understanding. Were passed the halfway point so its on the homeward stretch from here..
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    Any word on this?
    Or it could be May.
    lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    I know. I also know the pass has bogged down a little bit with the Holidays and whatnot. Id like to have 2 to 3 day turnarounds but with peoples personal committments thats not always possible, Lets just try to maintain a positive atitude and get it done. Thanks everyone for your participation and your understanding. Were passed the halfway point so its on the homeward stretch from here..
    Hey you passed half way point. lol I got 3 people in? lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    At least you are getting my pass tomorrow, should cheer you up :)
    You want a shark?
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    I guess thats one way to look at it.. Or I can just be thankful it wasnt sent to Mr. Pillows
    lcpleel:
    You want a shark?
    Is that even a question?
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    I guess thats one way to look at it.. Or I can just be thankful it wasnt sent to Mr. Pillows
    Who's pillows and what happened?
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Who's pillows and what happened?
    Long Story Short: Sob story with cigars, money sent for cigars, cigars never received by payer, angry BotL, forum demise of Mr.Pillows
    What's the status on this bad boy?
    The shark at the pillow and swam away.
    just wondering.. I've been talking on this passes thread lot more than my own pass. Am I in this pass?
    lcpleel:
    just wondering.. I've been talking on this passes thread lot more than my own pass. Am I in this pass?
    Umm, you already had the pass, lol...Icpleel :Takes= Ashton ESG, La Auroria Preferido, AF Anejo .....................Puts = Viaje Holiday Blend, Tatuaje Cojonu, La Aurora Anos
    lcpleel:
    LOL
    *** IM TRYING TO GET IT AGAIN!!
    lcpleel:
    DO YOU HAVE A SHARK? LOL
    I should get this pass 3 times!
    Elijah should be posting his takes and puts here soon and Im thinkin he will get this out tomorrow if his schedule permits.. Thanks E and please post DC,, Next up Mr Skweekz.
    The Kid:
    Elijah should be posting his takes and puts here soon and Im thinkin he will get this out tomorrow if his schedule permits.. Thanks E and please post DC,, Next up Mr Lee.
    OK
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    DO YOU HAVE A SHARK? LOL
    Do we need the Shark Week clip again?

Either way, here it is... SHARK WEEK
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Elijah should be posting his takes and puts here soon and Im thinkin he will get this out tomorrow if his schedule permits.. Thanks E and please post DC,, Next up Mr Lee.
    OK
    LOL,,stranger things have happened
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    OK
    LOL,,stranger things have happened

Haha it took me a couple of seconds to figure out what happened there.

PM sent to E with shipping address (if he didn't already have it)
    I just received a pkg which contained a letter, It States..... We are holding your pass hostage! If you do not send 10 sharks in unmarked cello to the address provided, by valentines day we will start smoking one of your cigars every day until all the cigars are expended or until the ransom is received.. Dont call the cops and if you dont think we mean business then better look in the ziplock baggie,,signed "The Syndicate",,,,,,,I looked in the ziplock bag and I found the remains of a Tatuaje miami, the band is burnt badly and is barely legible, it looks like they didnt even bother taking the band off and it went up in smoke with the cigar.

What am I to do?. I've tried contacting Enfidl but no response? I dont know if he was bushwacked while travelling to the PO. OMG what is going on?
    The Kid:
    I just received a pkg which contained a letter, It States..... We are holding your pass hostage! If you do not send 10 sharks in unmarked cello to the address provided, by valentines day we will start smoking one of your cigars every day until all the cigars are expended or until the ransom is received.. Dont call the cops and if you dont think we mean business then better look in the ziplock baggie,,signed "The Syndicate",,,,,,,I looked in the ziplock bag and I found the remains of a Tatuaje miami, the band is burnt badly and is barely legible, it looks like they didnt even bother taking the band off and it went up in smoke with the cigar.

What am I to do?. I've tried contacting Enfidl but no response? I dont know if he was bushwacked while travelling to the PO. OMG what is going on?
    Hahahhahahahaha
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Somebody is clowning you Rudy! Sorry I had it for a few days longer than most but work has been crazy. Got it out yesterday and it's en route to Sweekz. Here's the DC guys: 9405503699300389974946

My takes and puts were:
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009 and put in a Tatuaje TAA 2011
    Alec Bradley Black Market and put in a Alec Bradley Tempus
    Hammer and Sickle Moscow City and put in a CAO Bratalia (local B&M blend that retails for around the same as the H&M MC)

All takes and puts were approved by Rudy.
    Label/Receipt Number: 9405 5036 9930 0389 9749 46 Expected Delivery Date: January 30, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Processed through USPS Sort Facility Your item was processed through our WARRENDALE, PA 15086 facility on January 28, 2012 at 3:49 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.