BigT06:
    Hell yeah!
    dont even think of taking the rat, he is trouble,lol video CLICKHERE
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    jj20030:
    BigT06:
    Hell yeah!
    dont even think of taking the rat, he is trouble,lol video CLICKHERE
    I wish Dwayne would've taken it... I have a few at home and I was gonna put another one in there to stir things up again. lmao

Dwayne... you got one coming, btw...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    the new ratpack
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    the new ratpack
    youll be inducted later today,lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    the new ratpack
    youll be inducted later today,lol
    Did you send him some Nom Noms Too?
    Got the pass. Will make selections and get with the committee tomorrow and ship first thing Monday morning.
    you have a committee too? lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    jj20030:
    you have a committee too? lol
    If you only knew...there is a "Pre-Selection Committee", a "Selection Committee", and a "Final/Review Committee"
    I havent heard from Big T and I was wondering, am I still on the committee?????
    The Kid:
    I havent heard from Big T and I was wondering, am I still on the committee?????
    i think you are the "Final/Review Committee" put that teebow gatorade down, LOL
    Sorry for the delay, gents! I've been at work around the clock since Friday and its been crazy!

Rudy, I have pm'ed you with my proposed takes/puts and if they are approved, I will ship in the morning when I get home from work.

because I'm still at work and don't have the box with me, I don't have the list of committee members with me, so if you will pm me if you are part of that committee I will give you the low down of my picks/takes so that you can review them as well.

again, I apologize for the delay. I am leaving work in the morning no matter what though so hopefully my picks will be approved and this bad boy will be back on the move.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I'm pretty sure I'm on this pass, but it saddens me to have to say please skip me in the list. Jan is turning into a busy busy month for us, we are moving 2 offices and and consolidating 2 of our data centers this month. So rather than getting the pass and having it sit for a long time, I'm just going to bow out gracefully. Sorry gentlemen.
    Krieg:
    I'm pretty sure I'm on this pass, but it saddens me to have to say please skip me in the list. Jan is turning into a busy busy month for us, we are moving 2 offices and and consolidating 2 of our data centers this month. So rather than getting the pass and having it sit for a long time, I'm just going to bow out gracefully. Sorry gentlemen.
    Ok Chris, Thanks for the heads up!..

{{BIG T}} I received your PM, Thank You for the help.. I sent some pm's, Im thinkin this wont take long.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    The Kid:
    PM sent Big T
    Whats his takes and puts?
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    PM sent Big T
    I will post pics in the AM when I get home... but takes and puts are as follows:

Takes:
    Anejo 55
    San Cristobal Clasico
    Cohiba Black Robusto

Puts:
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009
    Undercrown
    LP no.9
    Anejo 48

looking forward to getting this bad boy back on the move. Thanks for the pass Rudy!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    PM sent Big T
    I will post pics in the AM when I get home... but takes and puts are as follows:

Takes:
    Anejo 55
    San Cristobal Clasico
    Cohiba Black Robusto

Puts:
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009
    Undercrown
    LP no.9
    Anejo 48

looking forward to getting this bad boy back on the move. Thanks for the pass Rudy!
    SOLID! Great job on ALL sides Todd... really really nice.
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    PM sent Big T

Takes:
    Anejo 55
    San Cristobal Clasico
    Cohiba Black Robusto

Puts:
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009
    Undercrown
    LP no.9
    Anejo 48

i dont remember a #55 in there and i coulda swore mine was a #77 and if that one you have has a cedar wrap and is a #55 ? ohh well , that;s weird, imageimageimage
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    Ok Chris, Thanks for the heads up!..

{{BIG T}} I received your PM, Thank You for the help.. I sent some pm's, Im thinkin this wont take long.
    No problem, maybe I'll get in on the next one :)
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Looks like the shark disappeared...need Todd to confirm...
    This is what the pass is looking like, fellas, and it is truly an awesome pass, indeed...

oh, and if you're wondering, I celloed the naked sticks because they were taking some wrapper damage. The HC and Padron in particular had some noticable wrapper damage.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

as for the Shark that was in the pass before, I cannot speak for certain... but I can say that the Anejo that was in the pass when it got to me was a 55. I have confirmed that. If you need further details, PM me, but I will leave it at that for now.

Rick, you better get ready... this things about to head your way!

Rudy, please PM me with confirmation to ship after you deliberate over the PMs I sent you.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The mailman smoked the Shark, but felt bad and put back an Anejo #55 he just happened to steal from California.
    Seriously, this has to be the most convoluted pile of mystery s(!t ever.

Dbeckom, post on here if you altered the pass in ANY WAY before sending it to BigT.

Jimmy James has pictures of the pass before it came to you and now we have pics after. There is a missing #77 Anejo but a mystery anejo that is now in there.

No more mystery bullcrap. Someone fess up and get it over with. It is a farce that people need to police passes here so much. Don't join a pass if you are not willing to go ABOVE AND BEYOND what is expected in the pass. If you are trying to get something for nothing, go get some government cheese. Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you have questions or doubts clear them up BEFORE the pass gets to you.

This is a complete joke and so much time wasted over petty, stupid, and lame stuff that should never have happened.

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Marker:
    Seriously, this has to be the most convoluted pile of mystery s(!t ever.

Dbeckom, post on here if you altered the pass in ANY WAY before sending it to BigT.

Jimmy James has pictures of the pass before it came to you and now we have pics after. There is a missing #77 Anejo but a mystery anejo that is now in there.

No more mystery bullcrap. Someone fess up and get it over with. It is a farce that people need to police passes here so much. Don't join a pass if you are not willing to go ABOVE AND BEYOND what is expected in the pass. If you are trying to get something for nothing, go get some government cheese. Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you have questions or doubts clear them up BEFORE the pass gets to you.

This is a complete joke and so much time wasted over petty, stupid, and lame stuff that should never have happened.

Jamie, the only alteration I made with the pass was to add 3 sticks, two into the pass and one extra as appreciation to Rudy for allowing me to participate. I opted out of taking sticks because had some serious personal issues with my father's health that have had me stressed out over the past couple weeks and I could not go back and forth with getting approval from the committee.

As for the shark, I assure you I did not take it. Last night after Rudy pm'd me about it I went thru all my humidors, tupperdors, and bags frantically searching for it thinking I might have got it mixed in with the lottery sticks that we're coming in. Gentlemen, I have stressed all night and morning about this. I've offered to reimburse Rudy for the shark.

Thank you Dwayne for clearing that up. All that was needed was some communication. The mystery and background stuff was getting stressful for some and causing too much time investment over too many people.
    all i can say about the one i added is the one in the picture , im almost 100% sure it was a shark but then again being its gone who knows and the one that bigt got doesnt seem to be the one in the picture , sorry this has happen to the kids pass with the drama and if kid wants i will go to my local b&m buy another to add to it and i take a mans word and what dewayne has said so let the pass fly,, fly to rcy,,, video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    all i can say about the one i added is the one in the picture , im almost 100% sure it was a shark but then again being its gone who knows and the one that bigt got doesnt seem to be the one in the picture , sorry this has happen to the kids pass with the drama and if kid wants i will go to my local b&m buy another to add to it and i take a mans word and what dewayne has said so let the pass fly,, fly to rcy,,, video CLICKHERE

JJ in light of all this uncertainty I think it would only be fair if you returned to your B&M purchased 20 Sharks and sent one to every member of this pass. Oh and If you have any left over please send those to me....Seriously, thanks JJ for being a stand up guy!!!!
    As Marker said I imagine the stress we all are feeling is becoming unbearable Id like you to watch this and join in please....;o)...Big T please PM me before you send to RCY...Thanks Everyone, lets put this behind us!!!!
    video MYTHOUGHTS