Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker didn't bring it to the B&M last night so I am getting it over lunch, will hit the mail tomorrow if the approval is quick ;)
    Over lunch "How sweet" hope you guys arent having tea and watercrest sandwiches.....lol
    Probably a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sammich ;)
    Oh those are good!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Handing this to Shaun tonight. Only put and take proposal would be an AB Tempus robusto for the AB Presnado robusto in the pass.

Supposed to snow a lot tonight. So if Shaun and I get snowed in at the B&M, we might be smoking up the pass sticks.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    But we will make it to Wendy's before that for a bag of spicy chicken sanwiches each so we can survive the night.
    Marker:
    I have this now. I will sort it out tonight and post the victims.
    10 days ???? K really how many are left ?????;o)
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    It takes Marker a while to process his thoughts ;) In all honesty, he was sick Fri and the weekend so we didn't get to meet up as planned. I will get it tonight, talk with you Rudy, and get it mailed by Wed
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    It takes Marker a while to process his thoughts ;) In all honesty, he was sick Fri and the weekend so we didn't get to meet up as planned. I will get it tonight, talk with you Rudy, and get it mailed by Wed
    Uh Huh, its ok you can tell me!
    Pass received!
    sending pm thanks for the update,,,++++++Updated Master List=======
    Rudy gave me the go-ahead on these...should ship tomorrow
    Take: Illusione Holy Lance Put: Oliva V Maduro 2011 Toro
    Take: CAO Britalia Put: Padron 1964 Maduro Robusto
    Take: AF #77 Shark Put: Liga Privada LP9 Toro
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    so this ones done and back to the kid?
    The final takes/puts before heading back to Rudy!

DC#: 03110240000178293180 Thanks for a great pass Rudy, enjoy the sticks!!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Definitely looking forward to seeing what made it back to Rudy. This has been a fun one to watch.
    boydmcgowan:
    Definitely looking forward to seeing what made it back to Rudy. This has been a fun one to watch.
    He has 2 nice bags of remaining cigars and a nice bag of "Thank You" sticks, gonna make for some great pics!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    boydmcgowan:
    He has 2 nice bags of remaining cigars and a nice bag of "Thank You" sticks, gonna make for some great pics!
    As this pass makes it way back home, Id like to thank all of you for your participation and generosity!! Much appreciated!!!, I have to confess this pass has some ulterior motives.. You all have been taking part in bulding the perfect bomb. In fact its so impressive Im fearful of shifting the earths axis with one massive bomb so I'm gonna have to reduce the yield and megatonage and create mini bombs,, I will be taking key components from this pass mixed with my current stockpile and then begin to perform surgical strikes!
    I will however not use any of the "Gratuity" sticks as I will be humbly accepting these from all you awesome brothers..Thank You So Much!! AWWWWWWW Dont be Scared,,,Itll be ok!!!LMAO
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    boydmcgowan:
    As this pass makes it way back home, Id like to thank all of you for your participation and generosity!! Much appreciated!!!, I have to confess this pass has some ulterior motives.. You all have been taking part in bulding the perfect bomb. In fact its so impressive Im fearful of shifting the earths axis with one massive bomb so I'm gonna have to reduce the yield and megatonage and create mini bombs,, I will be taking key components from this pass mixed with my current stockpile and then begin to perform surgical strikes!
    I will however not use any of the "Gratuity" sticks as I will be humbly accepting these from all you awesome brothers..Thank You So Much!! AWWWWWWW Dont be Scared,,,Itll be ok!!!LMAO
    Beautiful, the man is a genius!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    boydmcgowan:
    Thats awesome, couldn't have happened to a better BOTL.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    boydmcgowan:
    Ohfuck.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    boydmcgowan:
    Ohfuck.
    Be skeerd, be very, very skeerd.......
    K guys, The pass has finally made its way back home. Id like to once again thank "everyone" who took part in this pass. I was very honored to have so many outstanding members join in on this. I am completely blown away by the Gratuity bag, way over the top guys!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    I am surprised that the Boveda packs didnt make it back with the pass as they were brand new when the pass started. Nobody mentioned anything about them being exhausted so not sure what happened there. I really feel that they are the best way to keep the sticks properly humidified with the pass taking so long from start to finish.
    So here are the pictures of what the pass looked liked when it started and now at its completion.. Once again thanks for all the awesome sticks!!! On a side note I mistakenly grouped and photo'd JJ20030's gratuity stick "the Feral Pig" with the pass sticks.
    Thank You all again.
    OH BTW the munitions Sgt tells me he's still waiting on some very htf explosives to be delivered. Ops tells me the warbirds have passed their pre flight checks and as soon as their armament is loaded they will be sortied!!!!!
    Dont worry, it will be fine!!!!

Pass Beginings

br>
    Pass endings
    Photobucket

Pass Endings
    pass

Pass Endings
    pass

Pass Gratuity
    pass gratuity

Coming Soon
    Photobucket
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    It was an honor to participate. Thanks for a great pass!
    skweekz:
    Thank you Mike much appreciated, love me those room 101's!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    skweekz:
    +1...thanks for letting me get in on it. Was fun watching it make it travel

MTuccelli:
    skweekz:
    +1...thanks for letting me get in on it. Was fun watching it make it travel

Thank you Mike, always a pleasure!!!!Looking forward to experiencing a maduro that i havent tried!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    The Kid:
    Thank you Mike, always a pleasure!!!!Looking forward to experiencing a maduro that i havent tried!!
    And which one would that be?

MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    And which one would that be?

Did you forget??lol The Macdaddy!!!Thanks
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Glad to see everything made it home to you safely! Thanks for putting together a great pass, brother. Looks like you gots lots of smokin to do!
    BigT06:
    Glad to see everything made it home to you safely! Thanks for putting together a great pass, brother. Looks like you gots lots of bombing to do!
    Fixed It,,,,,LOL Thanks Todd for your participation and for the Undercrown,, I know how much you like those,,,Take it easy..
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    Glad to see everything made it home to you safely! Thanks for putting together a great pass, brother. Looks like you gots lots of bombing to do!
    Fixed It,,,,,LOL Thanks Todd for your participation and for the Undercrown,, I know how much you like those,,,Take it easy..
    Watch it with the bombing talk...! I can't speak for others... but I know that when I hear somebody starting to send multiple bombs, I get all nervous, and my instinct to nuke the bomber's launchpad kicks in... it's not my fault... it's a reaction... DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF! Just smoke those awesome cigars!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    This was a fun pass to participate in. Glad it worked out so well. You should not worry about bombing anyone Rudy, you deserve to keep all the sticks.