Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid's P2K Premium Pass

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Sounds good, its been so long I almost forgot what was in this pass :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Update please?
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Update please?
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz *snoring* :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Update please?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA
    jj20030:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Update please?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA
    LOL, this pass hit quicksand...will I get it before June? At least I will be golfing by then!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Sorry guys, I have been working on it and the Pass gets handed off to Brett FTG today... I will post my Takes and Puts in here shortly... if there is any question or controversy I can easily handle it since it will still be in Colorado and I can address it before it leaves the state.... between 40+ hrs in Retail at the last week before Xmas and the insanity at the Home.... I no longer know what sleep is, and have started talking to myself... the problem is I'm winning... yes that made sense.
    winning or whining? I guess both apply...lol...Thanks Brett for the update (edit) yes please post your takes and add as soon as you can..Thanks again, pictures arent necessarry at this point, you can alwayds post those later. Also wouldnt it be better if FTG had a confirmed selection to choose from? FTG please wait on making your selection until Irishmans takes and uts are squared away.
    PM sent to FTG
    Puts and takes selected, photographed and journal-ed... Rudy urgent PM to you since I meet up with FTG Brett this evening.... just want confirmation before I finalize and pass it off.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    The Kid:
    PM sent to FTG
    copy that
    Thanks guys had to go run and drop a pkg off,, JJ pm incoming...Nicely done Brett, Thank You all for being apart of this, And have a great evening guys, FTG please ensure Irish takes the time to Relax and enjoy a good cigar with great company.
    (edit)
    Oh by the way here are his choices, Im sure you all will approve, I think he'll post pictures later

Takes: Tat Cojonu 2009, Tat Brown Label and Hammer and Sickle.

Puts: Illusione Holy Lance Maduro, Viaje Atlantic Cigar Exlusive 15th Anniversary Lancero, and Ashton VSG Box Pressed Robusto
    The Kid:
    Thanks guys had to go run and drop a pkg off,, JJ pm incoming...Nicely done Brett, Thank You all for being apart of this, And have a great evening guys, FTG please ensure Irish takes the time to Relax and enjoy a good cigar with great company.
    (edit)
    Oh by the way here are his choices, Im sure you all will approve, I think he'll post pictures later

Takes: Tat Cojonu 2009, Tat Brown Label and Hammer and Sickle.

Puts: Illusione Holy Lance Maduro, Viaje Atlantic Cigar Exlusive 15th Anniversary Lancero, and Ashton VSG Box Pressed Robusto
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc
    I have it and will get it back in the mail Friday........ im going hunting tomorrow :)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    firetruckguy:
    I have it and will get it back in the mail Friday........ im going hunting tomorrow :)
    What are you hunting for?
    Goldy:
    firetruckguy:

Pheasant, had 4 inches of nice white stuff so we went down to eastern CO to try our luck. No birds today, but there was plenty of chances :)
    firetruckguy:
    Goldy:
    firetruckguy:

Pheasant, had 4 inches of nice white stuff so we went down to eastern CO to try our luck. No birds today, but there was plenty of chances :)
    Yesterday was pheasant, but normally he is hunting for noobs.... a couple of shots to the chest and they go down real easy is what he told me! Course, this one also comes loaded for bear, I would know.... this bear just got shot to hell by him.
    firetruckguy:
    PM Kid
    Replied
    Well I thought FTG was going to post his selections today. So this is probably on hold until he gets back from hunting.
    Sorry boys. here are my thoughts.

Puts-
    La Aurora Preferido Maduro
    Cohiba Black
    R Y J Edicion Limitada Tubo

Takes
    VSG box press
    LP Undercrown
    Cohiba Puro

Yes, No, Maybe?
    I'd say its pretty dang fair
    Thanks for your input Shaun. In the future guys can we post our pics and adds here first that way a general consensus can take place. Its as much of your pass as it is mine, Ive also formed a three man committee (borrowed idea) so that way I'm not the only only imposing my thoughts. Basically after your pics are submitted the committee will confer and decide. Seems to be a more objective way of deciding. This will probably sit until Tue, Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the time you spend with friends and family! FTG if you have time to post pics of your takes and the sticks still available Im sure we all would appreciate it!
    The Kid:
    Thanks for your input Shaun. In the future guys can we post our pics and adds here first that way a general consensus can take place. Its as much of your pass as it is mine, Ive also formed a three man committee (borrowed idea) so that way I'm not the only only imposing my thoughts. Basically after your pics are submitted the committee will confer and decide. Seems to be a more objective way of deciding. This will probably sit until Tue, Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the time you spend with friends and family! FTG if you have time to post pics of your takes and the sticks still available Im sure we all would appreciate it!
    Sounds great Rudy, everyone have a great Christmas!!!
    Sounds good. Thanks for including me in the pass Rudy, I will have it out first thing Monday morning. Marry Cristmas boys!
    HEY IM NEXT,LOL video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    HEY IM NEXT,LOL video CLICKHERE
    Updated takes/add's, Will be awesome if FTG can take and post a few photo's before he sends.
    any idea where this is at? tracking so i can see when to expect it
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Try the Neighbors house. They might be smoking them.
    Marker:
    Try the Neighbors house. They might be smoking them.
    Any pics FTG? If not, JJ, could you take pics of what is in the pass before you do your takes and puts? Thanks!
    Pass is going out today, sorry for the delay.