Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Hi scoobie doobies. I am back with my pass (weeeee jeremy lin cheeeeerrr). First of all, thank you to the person(s) for being extremely generous in purchasing these second round of cigars. I have hunted you down. I will not say anything else for now. So this is a bit revised. Due to the delicious long list of folks for mi pass, I have decided to break it down in two groups (two passes going at the same time). West Coast Crew and East Coast Crew. See further below for the ordered listing. Please take one of each (one MoW Armada and one Puro Authentico). I will be sending out these passes upcoming Monday.

I thought about the box signing idea but I realized aside from that Diesel Unlimited Box I had, none of these other boxes o mine has any post cigar poop meaning. So I decided I would like each and every single one of you to take an artsy fartsy pic of the two cigars. Anyway you want it. Smoked, not smoked, snorted, whatever. After I get all this, I'm going to make a poster out of it in the most artastic manner known to man.

Lets get it onnnnnn!

West Coast Crew:

*Petey*
Sporus
jlmarta
Smokingdaddy
danielzreyes
james40
LCPLEEL
bigfnsteve
stad
The Kid