Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    Snoobie, I have your pass! Thank you very much for including me in this. I don't do artsy fartsy very well, so here is my fartsy pic (no artsy). IMAG0278
    wow that is quite the symetrical kumon picture. lets put a protractor to it shall we? thanks so much shaft! who is all in that militia of yours anyways? it is not ok to see all those bombs.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    who is all in that militia of yours anyways? it is not ok to see all those bombs.
    For starters, it is not my militia. I am simply a member. The other members are Trident, IONTC, and OldBlueEyes2012. If anything, they are more responsible for the bombings than I am.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    who is all in that militia of yours anyways? it is not ok to see all those bombs.
    For starters, it is not my militia. I am simply a member. The other members are Trident, IONTC, and OldBlueEyes2012. If anything, they are more responsible for the bombings than I am.
    "If anything, they are more responsible for the bombings than I am. " what a load of crappola. Duly noted
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    "If anything, they are more responsible for the bombings than I am. " what a load of crappola. Duly noted
    +1. crappola
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    +2 on the poooo
    The East Coast box is headed to Jsnake. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 4465. Jake, you should have it on Friday.
    SleevePlz:
    The East Coast box is headed to Jsnake. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 4465. Jake, you should have it on Friday.
    great! thanks so much for the extra goodies Shaftie. thanks also for doing this so fast and efficiently
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    great! thanks so much for the extra goodies Shaftie. thanks also for doing this so fast and efficiently
    Would you expect anything less from a Michigan brother?
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Would you expect anything less from a Michigan brother?
    never. after seeing all the activity lately, I will never blatantly diss on a michigan brother. you guys are crazy in the head.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    I got the west coast FOB pass today. Ill try to post a pic tonight and get it out in the mail tomorrow
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    oooo ooooo snoooobilicious
    o liu-e liu-i. ooOOooO
    You guys busting out some mating call? Im going to bed. M this forum has freaked me out enough tonight. Between you two and padron pete...
    bigfnsteve:
    You guys busting out some mating call? Im going to bed. M this forum has freaked me out enough tonight. Between you two and padron pete...
    99 xoxo
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I got the box but I am out of town. It is in the humidor and I should have it in the road by Wednesday. Sorry for the delay. Kimchee is almost ready.
    Will get this out tomorrow and post a "creative" pic tonight. Had a chaotic weekend.
    haha I was JUST about to ask about this. Thank you for the update. I will have kimche jiggae for you upon your return
    My masterpaice! Ta da! See,how beatifuls it is? I call it "Opus flippen ya the bird". The index, middle and ringer fingers are my puts. The thumb and pinky ,are my takes.br> Thank for letting me play! Sorry for the delay!

image2BCD0CFF-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Damn Steve! That is a big ol' F U! Very nice!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    Damn Steve! That is a big ol' F U! Very nice!
    Ya FU you stupid Snoob!! LMAO Very Nice Steve!!
    bigfnsteve:
    My masterpaice! Ta da! See,how beatifuls it is? I call it "Opus flippen ya the bird". The index, middle and ringer fingers are my puts. The thumb and pinky ,are my takes.br> Thank for letting me play! Sorry for the delay!

image2BCD0CFF-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    whoa. dude, that's a really really great awesome generous put (puts rather). Thanks so much Steve. Are you sure you're giving me the middle finger? or are you giving me the come hither finger whilst being on your bed?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Da da da dum!!!! Stick that in your jelly donut and smoke it!!! Wow Bigfnsteve helluva hit,, Mr. Wallaby is impressed!!
    Going to meet up with stad tomorrow at my walk in .... I mean local lounge. Rooody pattootie you should trek it down here!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I need this dude's addy. Can anyone help? mmccartneydc
    gosh. those stinkin hicks. all they do is hang out at wal marts. they never go home so it's hard to track down their physical addy.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bigfnsteve:
    Going to meet up with stad tomorrow at my walk in .... I mean local lounge. Rooody pattootie you should trek it down here!
    Yeah Rooody! Be there or be nowhere....
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    Yeah Rooody! Be there or be nowhere....
    yea ya dumb kid. I want to go to seattle and try your seafood. I hear it's quite delicious
    Duuuude come up- I'll show ya around. We can hit the Hill Billy B&M were I find all those HTF sticks :p You would go cray cray
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jsnake:
    I need this dude's addy. Can anyone help? mmccartneydc
    pm to ya
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jliu:
    gosh. those stinkin hicks. all they do is hang out at wal marts. they never go home so it's hard to track down their physical addy.
    LOL, thats right, thats why I have all my packages sent to my office!