Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

14567810»

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Sorry guys, I have this, was waiting on the next address, have it now, it will go out tomorrow.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    How's the new job Ken?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    two more folks and it will end. this has been fun guys. ya'll make my eyes bigger. HA. impossible
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Vision:
    Got it last night and its already on its way to Ken. Thanks Juney. Me and Rob dropped a few in there for ya!

DC 03112550000334836358

Again thanks for letting us be a part of it!
    saweet. thank you guys. you two remind me of beautiful orchids.

Ebony and Ivory.......... Now everyone sing it!
    HA lol That's some funny sh!t. We all know, that people are the same where ever you go....
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    james40:
    How's the new job Ken?
    The new job is INCREDIBLE, I'm loving every minute of it, but the commute and the workload are huge so I'm very busy. Thanks for asking, James!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I got it in today! heading off to try and get a battery before work so ill post pics tomorrow. I do need the next addy though!
    right on gibby! the last person will be RCY Ricky Rick. Gibby can you please PM him to obtain his addy?
    after about three months (wow) my passes are back. man, what a ride. to see that box all banged up and well traveled was actually really cool. i almost didn't have rice tonight b/c of that. guys, thank you so much for participating. I really do miss you all and love you all. so since i've been gone, i have been in photography one thousand. check it out. oh and you might wonder, who was the one(s) that started my pass up again. it was... drumroll. my ROOMIE and WOLFIE! I already sent wolfie a craft beer package (he is no longer a part of this forum). as for Mike..............

dang, I still remember how to do the page break and photo upload thing. chinese brain powaaah
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Junebug... Nice photo, first time I didn't get a headache trying to look at pictures posted by you. That's a nice collection of smokes there, Great to see you again.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    jliu:
    after about three months (wow) my passes are back. man, what a ride. to see that box all banged up and well traveled was actually really cool. i almost didn't have rice tonight b/c of that. guys, thank you so much for participating. I really do miss you all and love you all. so since i've been gone, i have been in photography one thousand. check it out. oh and you might wonder, who was the one(s) that started my pass up again. it was... drumroll. my ROOMIE and WOLFIE! I already sent wolfie a craft beer package (he is no longer a part of this forum). as for Mike..............

dang, I still remember how to do the page break and photo upload thing. chinese brain powaaah
    Hey new camera
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:

Very nice my friend!! Good eye right there!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf's idea, didn't want pass to die because of bad luck!! Hope everyone enjoyed!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Sorry I had to bail on this one Jiunny Jam, but rest assured, you and I are not done. Your addy is safely tucked away behind that glass that say break in caswe of emergency. Martial law will be in effect when I break it!
    marineatbn03:
    Sorry I had to bail on this one Jiunny Jam, but rest assured, you and I are not done. Your addy is safely tucked away behind that glass that say break in caswe of emergency. Martial law will be in effect when I break it!
    jamesies. does XX382 mean anything to you?
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    No, should it?.....Oh....I see what you did there, thats not nice.
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    you can thank your wonderful sister for that one. so while you're type away, don't you think I forgot about your "snoobie winnings" from robbyras's podman chat.
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    you can thank your wonderful sister for that one. so while you're type away, don't you think I forgot about your "snoobie winnings" from robbyras's podman chat.
    You should forgit it, I was the only one who knew by default, not fair, it was rigged, lol.
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    You should forgit it, I was the only one who knew by default, not fair, it was rigged, lol.
    newp. muuuah! i mean oooorah! image
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    newp. muuuah! i mean oooorah! image
    A Jiunny Jam baby picture, thats going in my wallet.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    Jiunny! Your not suppose to tell on me!
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    Jiunny! Your not suppose to tell on me!
    nikki, I sincerely do not apologize hahah
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hey Mr. Gangnam Style, where do you live?
    danielzreyes:
    korea. derhhh. i learned that dance btw. no joke
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Seriously. What's your addy? Welcome back BTW.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    how have you been dude? i'm well. wo ai ni.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    still here, still smoking, Angels didn't make the post season so I'm cutting my hair. Pls don't make me work for you addy.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    still here, still smoking, Angels didn't make the post season so I'm cutting my hair. Pls don't make me work for you addy.
    I will give it to ya Daniel, I am a whore like that.
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ^^^ jerk.
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ^^^ jerk.
    Still besties? Good.