Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

Comments

• stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bigfnsteve:
    Duuuude come up- I'll show ya around. We can hit the Hill Billy B&M were I find all those HTF sticks :p You would go cray cray
    What hill billy joint you talking about??
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    Duuuude come up- I'll show ya around. We can hit the Hill Billy B&M were I find all those HTF sticks :p You would go cray cray
    What hill billy joint you talking about??
    oh?? you have greatly peaked my interest. I'll give you a call in a few days or so.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Met with F'er last night and had ourselves a little herf. Dude you amaze with your generosity. Thanks for the great smoke. I had my first OSOK.

JuJu, your pass is on it's way to Kid tomorrow. I'll post a pic tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.
    stad:
    Met with F'er last night and had ourselves a little herf. Dude you amaze with your generosity. Thanks for the great smoke. I had my first OSOK.

JuJu, your pass is on it's way to Kid tomorrow. I'll post a pic tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.
    haha yea dude. i'm still on the wait to herf with bigsteve. awesome that you two got together and herfed. next time rudy and jimbo need to join. shame on you two! thanks for being a part of this pass dude. domo arigato mister calebo
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Package is out to the next guy. I will get a pic up tomorrow. Been trying to take pics but they are all focused so I know you won't appreciate them unless I get a little blur mixed in.
    jliu:
    stad:

haha yea dude. i'm still on the wait to herf with bigsteve. awesome that you two got together and herfed. next time rudy and jimbo need to join. shame on you two! thanks for being a part of this pass dude. domo arigato mister calebo

We are starting a Washington herf soon! Are you coming up next month Judy June?
    jsnake:
    Package is out to the next guy. I will get a pic up tomorrow. Been trying to take pics but they are all focused so I know you won't appreciate them unless I get a little blur mixed in.
    just don't squirt any KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce on them! or.. I kinda want that. I miss KC bbq
    stad:
    jliu:
    stad:

I'd like to. If steve isnt headed my way, I'm gonna try to take some time off and go. we gots to herf meng
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Stad please send me DC when available,,thanks!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    stad:
    jliu:
    stad:

I'd like to. If steve isnt headed my way, I'm gonna try to take some time off and go. we gots to herf meng
    Let's do it fellas!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    The Kid:
    Here we are talkin about herfin and rudy is all biznass
    The Kid:
    package shipping today. I'll send DC tonight. Over and out.
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    Here we are talkin about herfin and rudy is all biznass

business hours are over.
    stad:
    The Kid:
    Any word on the DC # ???
    stad:

stad:
    The Kid:

The Kid:
    Any word on the DC # ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LM
    Alex, "what is DC." Rudster, you get the DC yet? It doesn't really matter I guess. Caleb said it'll get to ya today. West Coast pass is almost done! yaaayyy!! And I almost have 3K post. whoaaaaaaa!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Recieved East Coast portion of pass and will post pics tonight. Need addy and info of who is next!
    mmccartneydc:
    Recieved East Coast portion of pass and will post pics tonight. Need addy and info of who is next!
    Hi wal mart, whodeygal and TJ are next (they come in a pair). Please PM one of them to obtain their addy. muchos tapatio
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    Hi wal mart, whodeygal and TJ are next (they come in a pair). Please PM one of them to obtain their addy. muchos tapatio
    PM sent to the lovely couple!
    jliu:
    Alex, "what is DC." Rudster, you get the DC yet? It doesn't really matter I guess. Caleb said it'll get to ya today. West Coast pass is almost done! yaaayyy!! And I almost have 3K post. whoaaaaaaa!
    No I havent. and yes it does matter, if a person says theyre gonna do something then they should follow through. Caleb has said alot of things and Im not gonna take the time, the effort or the expenditure to drive to my PO until I know its there, a DC would help!!
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    No I havent. and yes it does matter, if a person says theyre gonna do something then they should follow through. So Caleb has said alot of things and Im not gonna take the time, the effort or the expenditure to drive to my PO until I know its there, a DC would help!!
    ohh got ya. makes sense to stupid noob now. they don't call me snoob for nothin
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    No I havent. and yes it does matter, if a person says theyre gonna do something then they should follow through. So Caleb has said alot of things and Im not gonna take the time, the effort or the expenditure to drive to my PO until I know its there, a DC would help!!
    What makes this even worse is the guy has seen my posts and has continued to ignore them with no response.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    What makes this even worse is the guy has seen my posts and has continued to ignore them with no response.
    Rudy, FWIW - I never got a response from him when he was looking to unload his old 5V LTDs a few month's back. i hit him with a few PMs (which I know were read) and replied to a couple of his posts but never heard anything back...
    hopefully all is ok and that snoobie snoob's pass makes it to you soon.
    hope everything works out fine. i'm not pointing fingers or anything. Rudy, PM to you
    Looking even worse, The dude tells Jiunn he just sent me a PM with the DC # and I have not heard from the guy whatsoever. Why wouldnt he post it on the forum/ this thread for us all to see?/ Theres been some drama with this guy before so brothers beware in your dealing with him.
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/474277/ShowThread.aspx
    hey rudster. I think he said he "already" sent you a DC. but please don't quote me on that. Caleb - I'm not trying to point fingers at all brother. So please don't think that. Just want to ensure this little guy moves along. almost done with the west coast pass!
    jliu:
    hey rudster. I think he said he "already" sent you a DC. but please don't quote me on that. Caleb - I'm not trying to point fingers at all brother. So please don't think that. Just want to ensure this little guy moves along. almost done with the west coast pass!
    What I dont like is his lack of response on this thread or the others wher Ive asked him for the DC #,, If he hasnt gotten off his a$$ to mail it yet,, Then man up and say so.. The dude says hes gonna mail it on fri and post the dc #,,,neither which I supposed has happened,, he doesnt update the thread with a "sorry things came up",,or Ill get it out on such a such date.. Like I said the dude is here responding and posting on other threads but fails to show me or the pass any consideration by any type of direct response.. I have little tolerance for people who dont follow through and are inconsiderate of others.. If he hasnt mailed it yet ,,at this point ask him just to mail it directly to you,, so I dont have to deal with the childish bullshat..Im done..
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    PM sent to the lovely couple!
    Pmed back :)
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    What I dont like is his lack of response on this thread or the others wher Ive asked him for the DC #,, If he hasnt gotten off his a$$ to mail it yet,, Then man up and say so.. The dude says hes gonna mail it on fri and post the dc #,,,neither which I supposed has happened,, he doesnt update the thread with a "sorry things came up",,or Ill get it out on such a such date.. Like I said the dude is here responding and posting on other threads but fails to show me or the pass any consideration by any type of direct response.. I have little tolerance for people who dont follow through and are inconsiderate of others.. If he hasnt mailed it yet ,,at this point ask him just to mail it directly to you,, so I dont have to deal with the childish bullshat..Im done..
    Easy man. I just saw this thread...Been working my ass off all day and had a 2 hr commute. I had my wife take it to the PO today and post the DC for me. No need to call me out and get upset publicly. I sent you a note this morning that you didn't get until tonight for some reason?? Anyway the pass is on it's way.