Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    okie dokie. Just sent out the East Coast Crew pass to BigToddrick. Todd - DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4507.

I'm meeting up with Sporus (Shawn) to herf tonight so that will be the start of the West Coast Crew pass.

Thank you dookies for joining!
    About time you started it up ya turd.
    shut it deer herfer!
    Don't try being nice now by using pet names. Focus on your pass
    I miss you. welcome back to the cigar forums. read me the bambi story tonight ok?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    okie dokie. Just sent out the East Coast Crew pass to BigToddrick. Todd - DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4507.

I'm meeting up with Sporus (Shawn) to herf tonight so that will be the start of the West Coast Crew pass.

shut it deer herfer!
    I miss you. welcome back to the cigar forums. read me the bambi story tonight ok?
    That's my forum now that I quit smoking cigars.
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:

shut it deer herfer!
    don't say mean things like that. don't ever do that.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:

shut it deer herfer!
    don't say mean things like that. don't ever do that.
    Don't worry lil buckaroo. I'll pass through town from time to time.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:

hahaha, awesome news. Jiunn, I'm bakc in town, so pm me with when you want me to jump in/meet up live.

give Shawn a high five for me.
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

hahaha, awesome news. Jiunn, I'm bakc in town, so pm me with when you want me to jump in/meet up live.

cool dude. Glad you're back safe in sound man. I'll hit you up on e-mail soon. For now, I'll just let shawn send it to the next person on the West Coast Crew.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

cool dude. Glad you're back safe in sound man. I'll hit you up on e-mail soon. For now, I'll just let shawn send it to the next person on the West Coast Crew.
    sweet.

dude it was a f'ing amazing trip, honoring and remembering the past, celebrating the present all while smoking good cigars with great people and ripping up the bottom half of the state on 2 wheels with 2 1/4" straight pipes. I'll fill you in on everything else over email.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    This is out.

0311 3260 0000 2069 8823

sweetness. so guys, I do have one request... if any of you guys want to put extras in the pass (which btw again, 110% optional), can you take a pic of it and post it on here? That way, I can keep a running log of who put what in so that proper gratitude can be given. So Shawn, if you put anything in, let me know man (just type it out haha).
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    I didn't put anything in, especially since I was with you that night and wouldn't have to send it all over before getting to you. Then you declined my smokes as if they were unworthy. I'm going to have to age them all another six months just to boost their ego.

Except the John Travolta stick. That guy needs to tone it down.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Looks like the East Coast portion is gonna land today. It's on!
    Shawn - sounds good duder. Thanks again for that FFP and dinner on Monday night. We gotta do it again soon dude.

BigToddrick - rollin rollin rollin. haha limp bizkit. I actually liked them back in the days. This is the type of stuff that I think you listen to
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Jiunn, do you even realize that your 2000th post is right around the corner. lol
    aww man SOB! ok I better regulate it again... it's only been like freakin what.. one month. the moderator should subtract 9 posts for every 10 that I post. bc well lets face it, I am quite the fluffer ahha
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    aww man SOB! ok I better regulate it again... it's only been like freakin what.. one month. the moderator should subtract 9 posts for every 10 that I post. bc well lets face it, I am quite the fluffer ahha
    jliu:
    two thousand?! dude, get a life.
    Remember this Snoob!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Remember this Snoob!
    who did that? whats going on here? just do what kelly clarkson told you. just walk awayyy
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Remember this Snoob!
    Hahahahahaha Mike, I love that you didn't forget about that.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Okay, Juney-baby, it arrived, i've taken, i've put, i've photo'ed, and it should be on its way out of town tomorrow - barring unforeseen circumstances. Takes are on the left, puts are on the right. Sorry i couldn't get the photo to be blurry....

Again, Bro, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your pass. Hope it's a rousing success.

Pass made it to me today. Box looks like they played soccer with it, but the goods are 100% ok. I will take my artsy fartsy picture tonight. Thanks for the pass, brother. These are 2 of my favorite smokes.
    Thank you JLM. I also hope that it is an arousing success. It makes me happy to see this go on. Thanks you guys *teaaarrrrr*
    BigT06:
    Pass made it to me today. Box looks like they played soccer with it, but the goods are 100% ok. I will take my artsy fartsy picture tonight. Thanks for the pass, brother. These are 2 of my favorite smokes.
    it's ok, if they didn't play soccer with it, I would have played ping pong with (I'm naturally good at it). Thanks again Toddrick!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ohhh man. My name is coming up soon. I better start following my dog around NOW.
    home made please. i'm an afficianado. i can surely tell the differentelatte
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Okay - minor glitch in plans.... the packages will be picked up tomorrow. Had to wait for addresses.

DC# 9405 5036 9930 0074 6852 49 headed to SmokinDaddy
    DC# 9405 5036 9930 0074 6852 56 headed.. er,.. um..... somewhere else. (Phew!)

Thanks JLM duder. Appreciate the update. To whoever gets that last DC, rainbows! (R) (R). those are rainbows.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    jliu:

all this fluffing... Are you sure you aren't in SoCal working as a "stage hand" in the adult film industry? Lol, keep em coming though, (the jokes,not your coworkers). I always end up leaving this site cracking up because of you everyone going back and forth. And people thought this was just a cigar site. :)
    TeeJA, thank you. As I reflect back on what you said whilst having some delicious vietnamese spring rolls, I am reminded that in America, we smoke cigars. In vietnam, they smoke other stuff. Thank you for your contributions. I look forward to our future endeavors.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    lol, as do I, good sir, as do I. :-)
    # 0312 0090 0000 2745 7714

I will post pics later, just wanted to send the update that it was shipped! Again, great pass Jiunn.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    BigT06:
    # 0312 0090 0000 2745 7714

I will post pics later, just wanted to send the update that it was shipped! Again, great pass Jiunn.
    Is that thing coming to me bro?