SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Batter up James
    0311 3260 0000 9597 9797
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    xie xie errbody
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Got the pass from FTG. Artsy-Fartsy pics to follow later.
    Artsy-fartsy pic, as promised. Sorry, it's not blurry...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'll get this back on the road Friday morning.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    danielzreyes:
    Batter up James
    0311 3260 0000 9597 9797
    Received the pass today and everything is in good shape. I will ship this of to Isaac tomorrow. I already got this addy. Thanks for including me in your pass, hope to see you next month when I head up there. I also hope you enjoy the puts.
    Daniel - sounds good dude. thanks again for being a part of this pass!

James - sounds good duder. I'll honestly appreciate whatever you put it (which again is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL). looking forward to herfing with you in August! shoot me a PM or write up a little something something on the forums when you get here. we'll make it happen for sure
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    You're welcome. James, don't forget your artsy stinky gassy pic.
    Toombes:
    awesome pic my friend! it looks like two cigars in two different... holes. what?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    awesome pic my friend! it looks like two cigars in two different... holes. what?
    Ask Monica
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Ask Monica
    Bet they'll smell better...
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Ask Monica

Yeah, but only Slick Willy will smoke that second one.....

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Ask Monica
    I bet there bigger too! Haha sorry had to do it toombes!
    This is on its way to Isaac. DC 0312 0860 0002 0192 1841. Thanks again jibber jabber, appreciate it. Enjoy the sticks!! I will get the pic up in a day or two.
    james40:
    This is on its way to Isaac. DC 0312 0860 0002 0192 1841. Thanks again jibber jabber, appreciate it. Enjoy the sticks!! I will get the pic up in a day or two.
    youuuu are so beautiful. to snooooooob. thank you. jamesies
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bumping for some SNOOB love!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Who has the East Coast portion?
    SleevePlz:
    oh snoobie oobie. whooOAaaAa oh. we got snoobie. allrighty. status check. I do believe it is on it's way to medic (for the east coast portion). For the west coast portion, it is on it's way to Isaac.

shake that. brbrbrbrRBRBBRR.
    Pic as promised...thanks again joon....
    Untitled
    james40:
    Pic as promised...thanks again joon....
    Untitled
    very cool James! thanks for being a part of snoobie's pass. snoobie appreciates you. snoobie will see you when you come up to snoobie land late August
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    oh snoobie oobie. whooOAaaAa oh. we got snoobie. allrighty. status check. I do believe it is on it's way to medic (for the east coast portion). For the west coast portion, it is on it's way to Isaac.

Any update on the east coast box? It's been well over a week since the last stop. Hope everything is okay with it.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:

Any update on the east coast box? It's been well over a week since the last stop. Hope everything is okay with it.

I passed it off to Medic45 who should have sent it out to you this week, Tony.
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:

bryan (medic) actually PMd me a couple days ago asking me for your addy. Unsure if it's on route though. either way, I trust Bryan. shaaaaft
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:

bryan (medic) actually PMd me a couple days ago asking me for your addy. Unsure if it's on route though. either way, I trust Bryan. shaaaaft
    Woah you trust someone who lives in Kentucky?! You got some lessons that need to learn'ed buddy
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:

Woah you trust someone who lives in Kentucky?! You got some lessons that need to learn'ed buddy

Really, Steve? Really?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Anyone else hear banjos in this thread now? Makes my butthole pucker.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    jsnake:
    pucker with anticipation. heh.
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    oh man speaking of butthole puckering. just got back from camping. those portable toilets are so NASTY. I held my poop the entire weekend. ouch. oh well, here comes a cigar. it'll flush it right out
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    jliu:
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    oh man speaking of butthole puckering. just got back from camping. those portable toilets are so NASTY. I held my poop the entire weekend. ouch. oh well, here comes a cigar. it'll flush it right out
    ill go into the woods before ill use most outhouses. My dad bought a gigantor camper that ill use most of the time and it has a nice little bathroom in it so i rarely have to worry. I went into one of the bath houses in a campground in south alabama and there was moss growing on two of the toilets
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    ill go into the woods before ill use most outhouses. My dad bought a gigantor camper that ill use most of the time and it has a nice little bathroom in it so i rarely have to worry. I went into one of the bath houses in a campground in south alabama and there was moss growing on two of the toilets
    hahah. next time I go camping (which is actually in about 3 weeks), I'll bring a torch lighter. going to torch the crap outta those spiders in there. semi funny story over the weekend. had to take my morning pee. I thought no one was around... so I peed by this fence. this old guy said in a pretty calm voice "son, this is not the bathroom you hear." all I said in response was "yes sir." gotta respect the elders know what I'm sayin?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    hahah. next time I go camping (which is actually in about 3 weeks), I'll bring a torch lighter. going to torch the crap outta those spiders in there. semi funny story over the weekend. had to take my morning pee. I thought no one was around... so I peed by this fence. this old guy said in a pretty calm voice "son, this is not the bathroom you hear." all I said in response was "yes sir." gotta respect the elders know what I'm sayin?
    Didn't I tell you...Flush toilets and showers!!! Listen next time and I wouldn't have to bomb you with stool softeners....damn
    Snoobie, I have your pass! Thank you very much for including me in this. I don't do artsy fartsy very well, so here is my fartsy pic (no artsy). IMAG0278