Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jsnake:
    RCY Cigars:
    Jiunny, I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm last on your list. So it should not be a problem.
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Something is wrong with this picture. I hope all is okay brother.
    oh I SEE HOW IT IS. OH I SEE HOW IT IS. just kiddin. I'll miss having you on the pass. no biggie
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Thought I'd add this one too from last night. I was shocked at how flavorful that "little guy" was. No wonder you like them junebug! That's also my new lighter the wife bought me for 1 year anniversary!
    mmccartneydc:
    Thought I'd add this one too from last night. I was shocked at how flavorful that "little guy" was. No wonder you like them junebug! That's also my new lighter the wife bought me for 1 year anniversary!
    NICE pic doc! man, you guys are really creative with your pics. and yea dude, i likeah the armada. I don't like like a ton of AJ stuff aside from that guy and the grand toro armada as well as ovals. I'm glad to see a pic of it fired up!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    This is how I lure Asian boys to make sushi for me

jsnake:

hahhaha! wow I cant believe you have that. I have numerous 5 packs of those in my pantry. hahah. that's so funny. no msg added my butt...i always drink half a gallon of water after i eat one of those.
    jliu:
    jsnake:

hahhaha! wow I cant believe you have that. I have numerous 5 packs of those in my pantry. hahah. that's so funny. no msg added my butt...i always drink half a gallon of water after i eat one of those.
    Well you got 1 more coming. I wanted to send a unique thank you. When I arrived in Seoul, South Korea the Korean soldiers were quick to ask me if I enjoyed Ramen noodles. Well of course I do. Beef, chicken, shrimp flavored meals for 10 cents who doesn't? They quickly made me a bowl and sat watching in anticipation.

Looks good and smells different yet good. Definitely not Americanized Top Ramen. First bite and I think these are good but a little spicy. Now all the Koreans are smiling. What the hell. My mouth is on FIRE! But I can't stop eating. So tasty! Now my head starts sweating and my boogers are flowing and I am crying as I eat this delicious treat. Those Korean guys got a kick out of doing this to every new guy in country. I was totally hooked. Nothing like going into Seoul and getting it with sliced beef and cheese.

I can never eat Top Ramen or any of that garbage again. I went and asked my local HyVee to carry these and they got them and sell out every week. Kind of bummed you already have some. Maybe I need to go to our huge Asian Market at the Riverfront and try to find you something else.
    jsnake:
    jliu:
    jsnake:

Well you got 1 more coming. I wanted to send a unique thank you. When I arrived in Seoul, South Korea the Korean soldiers were quick to ask me if I enjoyed Ramen noodles. Well of course I do. Beef, chicken, shrimp flavored meals for 10 cents who doesn't? They quickly made me a bowl and sat watching in anticipation.

Looks good and smells different yet good. Definitely not Americanized Top Ramen. First bite and I think these are good but a little spicy. Now all the Koreans are smiling. What the hell. My mouth is on FIRE! But I can't stop eating. So tasty! Now my head starts sweating and my boogers are flowing and I am crying as I eat this delicious treat. Those Korean guys got a kick out of doing this to every new guy in country. I was totally hooked. Nothing like going into Seoul and getting it with sliced beef and cheese.

I can never eat Top Ramen or any of that garbage again. I went and asked my local HyVee to carry these and they got them and sell out every week. Kind of bummed you already have some. Maybe I need to go to our huge Asian Market at the Riverfront and try to find you something else.
    oh dude not at all! I love these things. it's definitely one of my comfort foods. I dont know if I told you but I mainly eat korean food at home (80 - 90%). That's hilarious that those korean guys watched you eat while you were sweating and scratching your balls off. ok jk. prob just sweating and boogering yourself hahah. oh man. this is hilarious. i'm cracking up over here. KC guy that knows what korean ramen is. the world has changed for me tonight! haha! man, you are walking me down a bit of memory lane. I used to go to Hy Vee in columbia all the time. to be exact, it's the one on scott blvd. it's basically across the street to the super wal mart (went there all the time too). I love this forum
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    jsnake:
    jliu:
    jsnake:

oh dude not at all! I love these things. it's definitely one of my comfort foods. I dont know if I told you but I mainly eat korean food at home (80 - 90%). That's hilarious that those korean guys watched you eat while you were sweating and scratching your balls off. ok jk. prob just sweating and boogering yourself hahah. oh man. this is hilarious. i'm cracking up over here. KC guy that knows what korean ramen is. the world has changed for me tonight! haha! man, you are walking me down a bit of memory lane. I used to go to Hy Vee in columbia all the time. to be exact, it's the one on scott blvd. it's basically across the street to the super wal mart (went there all the time too). I love this forum
    Great story
    My favorite is Yaki Mandu. I will actually be headed to Columbia for every MIZZOU home game! Got 21 tickets, 3 to each home game. Ready for next Saturday!

Before we were married my wife moved from KC to a small town outside of Springfield, Missouri called Willard. I think at the time they had maybe 2,500 people living there. I made the move down there and go figure in this podunk little town they have a Korean restaurant.

We became fixtures at the place and I got my wife and kids hooked on it. My wife was skeptical but totally fell in love with the food. Mother-in-law did too. The family that owns it is like family to us. We moved to KC and miss it. Ate there 2 or 3 times a week. Every time we head down that way we always stop and get the best service you can imagine. They love seeing how much our kids have grown.

Specialty is called Kyong's Chicken. It is like General's Chicken but Korean style with an incredible sweet and hot sauce. You cannot get this anywhere else and we always get it. When I visit they are kind enough to give me my own bottle to take home and enjoy until my next visit. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to get the recipe.

If you ever head back this way we need to smoke some cigars and eat some fine Korean food. I learned years ago how to eat rice with chopsticks. I am a professional!

Thanks again for letting me be a part of this.
    hahaha you know what mandu is?? hahah that's so funny. man, I had NO idea you were so cultured. I mean no offense of course. that's freakin awesome! man... I do miss the smell of that como football air. the tailgating. the keg beer. the smell of charcoal. the Big Mo going off. man... I really miss it. It's not really like that over here at all... Stanford and Cal football culture is... different. I don't like it haha. I know exactly what that chicken is. My uncle makes all that. When i go back and visit, I will for sure look you up as well as Sniper Glen actually. You probably know how to use chopsticks better than me. My mom is always telling me I'm using it wrong. Then I start to stab the food with my chopstick. Then she doesn't say anything else haha! you're thanking ME for being a part of this pass? are you kidding? Thank YOU dude. ohhh my good old high school the kewpie. those naked babies hahah.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Received the pass this morning! Fancy pics to come as soon as we can find our creativity :) Is buckeye still next? If so, we already have his addy and will ship out on Monday.
    WhoDeyGal:
    Received the pass this morning! Fancy pics to come as soon as we can find our creativity :) Is buckeye still next? If so, we already have his addy and will ship out on Monday.
    Glad it got there ok! Nikki, if you don't mind, do you mind PMing Buckeye and confirming? ie work out the timing with him, etc?
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Glad it got there ok! Nikki, if you don't mind, do you mind PMing Buckeye and confirming? ie work out the timing with him, etc?
    okie dokie :)
    good morning scoobie doobies. I got the west coast pass back! well.. I shouldn't of gotten it back technically... but man! look at this! west coast folks, you've done a number on snoobie! Thank you guys SO much for your generosity. I'm unable to take account of who gave me what on all of these cigars (most I know), but man... thanks you guys. there's absolutely no reason to be this generous towards me. blurry pic eh? I did it on purpose. derh.
    Here ya go Jiunn Bug

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    WhoDeyGal:
    Here ya go Jiunn Bug

whoa! Um yeah ... You win.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    thats a lovely photot there buddy ,looks like you shot it with a toaster ....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    WhoDeyGal:
    Here ya go Jiunn Bug

Did you steal my niece's kaleidoscope? Nice pic.
    Yeah, just don't tell her. Thanks dudes :)
    whoa! that is kick bootaayyy. very very well done Nikki and TJ (it's prob just Nikki. TJ... not so much)
    jliu:
    whoa! that is kick bootaayyy. very very well done Nikki and TJ (it's prob just Nikki. TJ... not so much)

That would be correct. :-) I got a vote on which on to post though, so I feel like I was part of the process. :-)
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    ^ Okay, that was me. I am obviously not very good as using these computer things that you people use. Thanks again for letting us be a part of this Jiunn. You the man!
    it was my absolute pleasure Nikki and TJ. Thanks for joining meng. i'm so fullllllll (from oxtail souuuup)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    good morning scoobie doobies. I got the west coast pass back! well.. I shouldn't of gotten it back technically... but man! look at this! west coast folks, you've done a number on snoobie! Thank you guys SO much for your generosity. I'm unable to take account of who gave me what on all of these cigars (most I know), but man... thanks you guys. there's absolutely no reason to be this generous towards me. blurry pic eh? I did it on purpose. derh.
    Sausage Finger can't push button fast enough?
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    dont call me fat you pig sniffler. i'm just big boned
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    dont call me fat you pig sniffler. i'm just big boned
    never called you fat, but who broke the chair?? I wasn't home! LOL
    there goes your chance of snoobing tonight. way. to. go. * clap clap *
    The swing and glider still work;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    The swing and glider still work;)
    Ewwwwww the visual..Yikes
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    got the pass. just need vision's addy. will post pics asap