Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shafty, can you PM Rick's address please? This is completely unrelated to this post, he has some lotto winnings to collect.
    Lol, yeah, okay.

He is full of crap, I haven't entered any contest. Nevertheless, many will fall just because of him. So if anyone of you Pinkies get a package after Saturday. Thank James...
    you know what I say is true. This was for my father-in-law bomb. But if you want to play it like this, go right ahead.

Really James, we already had this conversation. You guys will do anything to blast someone, meany:)...
    LOL....Well my friend, it sounds like you guys are already getting desperate and feel the need to try to take us all out in one fell swoop. tsk tsk tsk.....

Desperate, are you serious. I didn't do a Jiunn and yell out Eastsidddeeeee. If I did, the only feedback you would hear is bombs dropping everywhere, lol. No matter what, your guy will fall hard. That's what happens when you go for the top in the very beginning. Someone pays hard, lol!
    Just let him talk James. I'm sure it'll be a really cute package he sent. I can't wait til one of you hit me. Once that happens, Snoobie version 3.0 will come out.
    Release the Fury!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Trident:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shafty, can you PM Rick's address please? This is completely unrelated to this post, he has some lotto winnings to collect.
    Lol, yeah, okay.

He is full of crap, I haven't entered any contest. Nevertheless, many will fall just because of him. So if anyone of you Pinkies get a package after Saturday. Thank James...
    you know what I say is true. This was for my father-in-law bomb. But if you want to play it like this, go right ahead.

Really James, we already had this conversation. You guys will do anything to blast someone, meany:)...
    LOL....Well my friend, it sounds like you guys are already getting desperate and feel the need to try to take us all out in one fell swoop. tsk tsk tsk.....

Desperate, are you serious. I didn't do a Jiunn and yell out Eastsidddeeeee. If I did, the only feedback you would hear is bombs dropping everywhere, lol. No matter what, your guy will fall hard. That's what happens when you go for the top in the very beginning. Someone pays hard, lol!
    Just let him talk James. I'm sure it'll be a really cute package he sent. I can't wait til one of you hit me. Once that happens, Snoobie version 3.0 will come out.
    I'll hit you no matter what June, especially because you admitted to me last night that you are behind some secret dealings. Your box is being build as we speak!
    Hi Enola Gay
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

I'll hit you no matter what June, especially because you admitted to me last night that you are behind some secret dealings. Your box is being build as we speak!
    Hi Enola Gay
    They clearly can't handle this.....lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Omg, the quote party is killing me! I'll keep it simple. Tomorrow I foresee Cali becoming Arizona Bay! Say goodbye Pinkies!
    SleevePlz:
    Omg, the quote party is killing me! I'll keep it simple. Tomorrow I foresee Cali becoming Arizona Bay! Say goodbye Pinkies!
    I know what you mean with the quote thing....geez....
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    It's starting again!!! Make it stop!!!! Oh yeah, forgot to mention, since the Westies are sooo lame, I'm going to bomb a fellow Eastie in the next couple days.....
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    West Coast?? There is a reason it took 100s of years to settle. Even the pilgrims said eff that side of the county. LOL
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    It's starting again!!! Make it stop!!!! Oh yeah, forgot to mention, since the Westies are sooo lame, I'm going to bomb a fellow Eastie in the next couple days.....
    Lmao, now that's priceless
    Tony, it's more along the lines of shoring up the rest of your easy coast offense. School is out for summer, Mr. Hand.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Vision:
    West Coast?? There is a reason it took 100s of years to settle. Even the pilgrims said eff that side of the county. LOL
    Uhhh, you might want to check out a history book, we had Spanish settlements out west (New Mexico and Arizona missions in the early 1600's) while your Pilgrims were still crying in their non-alcoholic, no-dancing, buckle hat wearing beers in the Netherlands. Man, the state of the education system in the east, tsk tsk. And hell, there's a reason everyone went west for a "better life" ;)
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I believe the whole idea behind manifest destiny was "holy crap this place blows and it's full of weenies. I'm not ging to let this be my destiny." At least that's what they teach in school west of the Mississippi.
    pelirrojo:
    I believe the whole idea behind manifest destiny was "holy crap this place blows and it's full of weenies. I'm not ging to let this be my destiny." At least that's what they teach in school west of the Mississippi.
    This and "Wait, there's a place where I don't freeze my nuts off all winter and get malaria all summer? Screw this I'm walkin'!"
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    perkinke:
    pelirrojo:
    This and "Wait, there's a place where I don't freeze my nuts off all winter and get malaria all summer? Screw this I'm walkin'!"
    i'll take all four seasons instead of tornados any day
    The buffalonian:
    perkinke:
    pelirrojo:
    i'll take all four seasons instead of tornados any day
    Psh! Afraid of a little wind? ;)
    Is it weird that this whole thread with all the talk back and forth makes me excited (no nub)? I wish Capt. Dan was here. I miss that guy.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    perkinke:
    Vision:
    Uhhh, you might want to check out a history book, we had Spanish settlements out west (New Mexico and Arizona missions in the early 1600's) while your Pilgrims were still crying in their non-alcoholic, no-dancing, buckle hat wearing beers in the Netherlands. Man, the state of the education system in the east, tsk tsk. And hell, there's a reason everyone went west for a "better life" ;)

In 1563 a bunch of drunk guys thought they found Mexico and just passed on thru. In 1598 after being to drunk to move to the east a bunch of people just gave up and said "Meh" I will just stay here. In the early 1600s they said "Sh!t this place is hot!" and abandonded said settlement and came back 12 years later to find it was still hot....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Vision:
    perkinke:
    Vision:

In 1563 a bunch of drunk guys thought they found Mexico and just passed on thru. In 1598 after being to drunk to move to the east a bunch of people just gave up and said "Meh" I will just stay here. In the early 1600s they said "Sh!t this place is hot!" and abandonded said settlement and came back 12 years later to find it was still hot....
    Don't the majority of the places we live in... Suck..at least for the majority of the year?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I apologize in advance everyone. The crickets you hear is because of that mushroom cloud you all see from the West, lol. There can only be one...

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    I apologize in advance everyone. The crickets you hear is because of that mushroom cloud you all see from the West, lol. There can only be one...

Probably just gas...beano?
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:

Probably just gas...beano?
    Nah, LA always looks like that.
    RCY Cigars:

put your shields on Jiunn.
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Juinn is safe. I lit the BBQ this afternoon for a nice relaxing day full of stuffed burgers, steak tips, sausages, chicken and a couple of beers and BOOM.....but it wasn't the BBQ. Pictures will be posted once the smoke settles.........
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    james40:
    Is it weird that this whole thread with all the talk back and forth makes me excited (no nub)? I wish Capt. Dan was here. I miss that guy.
    whatever happened to him?? even though he was promoted i'll always remember him at Lt. Dan
    The Kid:
    james40:
    whatever happened to him?? even though he was promoted i'll always remember him at Lt. Dan
    good question, maybe Rick knows?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Young Gun:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Juinn is safe. I lit the BBQ this afternoon for a nice relaxing day full of stuffed burgers, steak tips, sausages, chicken and a couple of beers and BOOM.....but it wasn't the BBQ. Pictures will be posted once the smoke settles.........
    Nice!!!! Great minds and all that ;o).....no steak tips for me though.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Young Gun:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

I do believe rick knows better than to hit jiunn. Looking forward to the cute pics tyg
    jliu:
    The Young Gun:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

I do believe rick knows better than to hit jiunn. Looking forward to the cute pics tyg

So you think....
    RCY taking out his old pal TYG. Classic!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Did young drop his pellets when he felt the blast ?
    SleevePlz:
    RCY taking out his old pal TYG. Classic!

There can only be one, lol!