Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Jiunn can take care of himself but yes, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. You easties need to take notes on how it's done. It's only Rick so we have nothing to worry about. I mean you have nothing to worry about Jmmy Jam.

Seriously great hit!!! West 1 East 0

James, your math is a little off. First hit was on a Pinkie. Lets just make sure it's right. East: 1 Pinkies: 1. After this it will be Pinkies: -1, lol, Rookies...
    I always knew James got my back. Rick stop typing and launch those pansy maryland crabs over here.

Small fry, I always take out the big dog in the pound. But since you keep lightly barking. I'm going to have to take out a puppy, lol. Going to the PO now. Make that score -2, lol.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Jiunn can take care of himself but yes, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. You easties need to take notes on how it's done. It's only Rick so we have nothing to worry about. I mean you have nothing to worry about Jmmy Jam.

James, your math is a little off. First hit was on a Pinkie. Lets just make sure it's right. East: 1 Pinkies: 1. After this it will be Pinkies: -1, lol, Rookies...
    I always knew James got my back. Rick stop typing and launch those pansy maryland crabs over here.

Small fry, I always take out the big dog in the pound. But since you keep lightly barking. I'm going to have to take out a puppy, lol. Going to the PO now. Make that score -2, lol.
    Wow, who's laughing now west side little boys
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Glad I woke up from my nap......I see things are starting to get real up in this B!

By the way one of my favortie passes on ccom.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Glad I woke up from my nap......I see things are starting to get real up in this B!

cute little boxes. cute little taping job too.
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

We will see how cute they are when they land, small fry :)...
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry
    hahah in all honesty handsome Ricky, you are one of the very few bombers that scare me. Looking forward to seeing this one hit a very unfortunate and fortunate soul
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry
    hahah in all honesty handsome Ricky, you are one of the very few bombers that scare me. Looking forward to seeing this one hit a very unfortunate and fortunate soul
    doing a little sucking up are we
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

f cute little boxes. cute little taping job too.

Big Mac = Small Fry
    Bwahahahahahahaha.... I smell fear.
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry
    haha not at all. just giving a brother props. I have ammo. you shall see
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry
    Yes we do! And your joke will end when your fly goes up..
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    And your joke will end when your fly goes up..
    OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    And your joke will end when your fly goes up..
    OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!
    Ohhhhh,,,,,Boy......
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry

There he is, I forgot you were on that little squad. Hi big cheesy, I mean Big Easy, oops Shizza, lol. Your a little late to this party :).

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Big Mac = Small Fry

There he is, I forgot you were on that little squad. Hi big cheesy, I mean Big Easy, oops Shizza, lol. Your a little late to this party :).

Nahhh just been observing the antics of the wrong coast, seems the attitude adjustment program will begin real soon!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I look away from this thread for two days and then I come back to a thread with 2013021032102.4 quotes and like 2 hits. Trying to decipher this war makes my brain hurt :googlyeyedconfusedfacedudehere:
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very Nicely done Rick , Enjoy Rick!!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    This thread brings a sense of perpetual nervousness. I'm glad I signed up.
    Shafty, can you PM Rick's address please? This is completely unrelated to this post, he has some lotto winnings to collect.
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    RCY Cigars:

Looks like another Least coaster over compensating for something..............................
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    james40:
    Shafty, can you PM Rick's address please? This is completely unrelated to this post, he has some lotto winnings to collect.
    Lol, yeah, okay.
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

He is full of crap, I haven't entered any contest. Nevertheless, many will fall just because of him. So if anyone of you Pinkies get a package after Saturday. Thank James...
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

He is full of crap, I haven't entered any contest. Nevertheless, many will fall just because of him. So if anyone of you Pinkies get a package after Saturday. Thank James...
    you know what I say is true. This was for my father-in-law bomb. But if you want to play it like this, go right ahead.
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

you know what I say is true. This was for my father-in-law bomb. But if you want to play it like this, go right ahead.

Really James, we already had this conversation. You guys will do anything to blast someone, meany:)...
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

Really James, we already had this conversation. You guys will do anything to blast someone, meany:)...
    LOL....Well my friend, it sounds like you guys are already getting desperate and feel the need to try to take us all out in one fell swoop. tsk tsk tsk.....
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

LOL....Well my friend, it sounds like you guys are already getting desperate and feel the need to try to take us all out in one fell swoop. tsk tsk tsk.....

Desperate, are you serious. I didn't do a Jiunn and yell out Eastsidddeeeee. If I did, the only feedback you would hear is bombs dropping everywhere, lol. No matter what, your guy will fall hard. That's what happens when you go for the top in the very beginning. Someone pays hard, lol!
    The Young Gun:
    RCY Cigars:
    Looks like another Least coaster over compensating for something..............................

Point Blank, There Can Only Be One, imposter. Nuff said...

RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

Desperate, are you serious. I didn't do a Jiunn and yell out Eastsidddeeeee. If I did, the only feedback you would hear is bombs dropping everywhere, lol. No matter what, your guy will fall hard. That's what happens when you go for the top in the very beginning. Someone pays hard, lol!
    Just let him talk James. I'm sure it'll be a really cute package he sent. I can't wait til one of you hit me. Once that happens, Snoobie version 3.0 will come out.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Lol, yeah, okay.

Just let him talk James. I'm sure it'll be a really cute package he sent. I can't wait til one of you hit me. Once that happens, Snoobie version 3.0 will come out.
    I'll hit you no matter what June, especially because you admitted to me last night that you are behind some secret dealings. Your box is being build as we speak!