Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dutyje:
    kuzi16:
    what am i drinking today? On St. Patrick's day?

Killian's Irish Red.

...duh
    That's about as Irish as Mad Dog
    yeah.... poor mans irish.

maybe if i paid less taxes....

no seriously, i was on a budget.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    kuzi16:

Killian's Irish Red.

...duh

So you had to divert your spending from buying an import to buying something made in the U.S.? That's terrible news for the economy of Ireland. That's a shame ;)

(note.. not trying to start anything in this thread, too.. just couldn't resist that one)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    dutyje:
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    kuzi16:

Killian's Irish Red.

...duh

So you had to divert your spending from buying an import to buying something made in the U.S.? That's terrible news for the economy of Ireland. That's a shame ;)

(note.. not trying to start anything in this thread, too.. just couldn't resist that one)

In my best Michael Buffer voice......In the red corner.....training outta Charlotte NC ...... THE ECONOMIC BUZZSAW ......DUUUUUUUUTYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!
    DING DING!!

yeah... it was on sale.

i shoulda remembered that killians is better on tap than in a bottle. oh well.

it is what it is.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I had some 18-y.o. Jameson's last night with my La Cuna 85. My wee contribution to the nation's St. Patty's Day celebrations.
  • Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    I had a blue moon earlier and now on to Southern Comfort on the rocks, one of my favorite drinks.
    Had a few Shiners with my Thurs. night burger, earlier. Good combo.
    Last night had Miller Lite and then switched to Michelob to start my long weekend.....very relaxing with sesame chicken and rice
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Yuengling, lots and lots of yuengling.
    Schlitz, baby!
    gmill880:
    Last night had Miller Lite
    Didn't somebody say Lassie was back in the house?

I had some Bernheim whiskey with tonight's stogies. Still liking that stuff as a cigar accompaniment.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    The wife and i went wine tasting in the temecula valley(I know Joe....i shoulda called you!). Whatever made me think doing that on an empty stomach was a good idea! I was crocked after the third winery. Brouhgt some awesome Cab Franc, Sangiovese Rose and Riesling.
    Had some Wild Turkey 101 last night. Was good, strong as hell, but good.
    Holt chit!!! What a day!!! Millr lite and now move on to Tortuga ...Tatonka...no no it was Tortuga...man how long does it take you guys to drink the dumba$$es off your mind to deal with daily ...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    gmill880:
    Holt chit!!! What a day!!! Millr lite and now move on to Tortuga ...Tatonka...no no it was Tortuga...man how long does it take you guys to drink the dumba$$es off your mind to deal with daily ...
    I suppose drinking dumbasses off the mind is one of the leading causes of alcoholism in this country...there are just so many dumbasses....why is it illegal to shoot people again? I mean, if they have it coming....
    Isn't that a law in Texas? The "he needed killin'" law? Why'd you kill that man? Well, he needed killin'... OK, you're free to go
    That kind of a law in California would pretty much wipe out 2/3 of the state population...I'm gonna go write my congressman right now.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    a local microbrew, stack ale or sumpin along those lines. I drank while I watched Pitt sneak by Xavier. Go Pitt, this is your year. I'm drunk, I'm gonna go do things to my wife.
    j0z3r:
    That kind of a law in California would pretty much wipe out 2/3 of the state population...I'm gonna go write my congressman right now.

SWEEET!!!(sounds of clips being loaded) :)

Tullamore Dew on the rocks tonight. That Wild Turkey 101 the other night was good but deeestroyed your pallate for cigars.
    The Wild Turey the other night was so good i went out and got a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Holy crap this stuff is potent yet smooth. Put it on the rocks to take a little of the fire out of it. If youve ever had Booker's Bourbon, it's like that. A little pricey but well worth it!
    Jetmech_63:
    The Wild Turey the other night was so good i went out and got a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Holy crap this stuff is potent yet smooth. Put it on the rocks to take a little of the fire out of it. If youve ever had Booker's Bourbon, it's like that. A little pricey but well worth it!

One of my top 3 Jet -the rare breed is awsome but watch it, it'll has some punch but sooooodamn smooth...as a matter of fact thats what i'm having tonight
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    dutyje:
    Isn't that a law in Texas? The "he needed killin'" law? Why'd you kill that man? Well, he needed killin'... OK, you're free to go
    ROTFL... oh my lord that is good.
  • TheNicoleTheNicole Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Mmmmmmmmmmm....Amaretto and Red Bull.  Looking forward to smoking while rmmcloud smokes.
    phobicsquirrel:
    dutyje:
    can't take credit... I saw it in a comedian's act about 20 years ago.
    TheNicole:
    Mmmmmmmmmmm....Amaretto and Red Bull.  Looking forward to smoking while rmmcloud smokes.
    Smoking what? Never mind... Congrats, Mr. McCloud
    dutyje:
    phobicsquirrel:
    dutyje:
    can't take credit... I saw it in a comedian's act about 20 years ago.
    I knew it sounded familiar, when I read it I immediately thought of Bill Hicks, I'd almost swear he's the one I heard it from.
    ok... i had a beer vacation. by that i dont mean that i took a vacation from drinking beer, rather, i took a vacation TO drink beer. here is what i remember over the past 4-5 days:

Bounem XX
    Blue Moon
    Yuengling Lager
    Yuengling Porter
    Maredesous 8 (sp?)
    Some Java porter at a bar on the south side of Pittsburgh
    and from North Country Brewing in Slippery Rock:
    Firehouse Red
    McCleods
    Stone Ale
    Feedbag Oatmeal Stout (fantastic)
    Grand Cru
    Smoked Chocolate Porter.

it was a good week in the world of beer.
    What did you think of the Yuengling Porter?
    wasnt too bad. if im remember correctly, it was a bit lighter in body than most porters. its a good introduction to that style of beer if you are looking to do so.