Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    For no reason at all John works something out with Todd and hits me with a bomb. Im still confused. but this is what he hit me with.

Great guys working together is scary.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    It is retaliation for your comment on MOW Puro Authentico
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.
    Man, do I need to sacrafice a GOF to the cigar gods or what? First, ALL the other SoCal brothers (the ones that ordered it) already have gotten theirs, smoked one ROTT, are raving about them (that's like kicking me when I'm already down guys) and NOW I am threatened that mine will get stolen in the mail?

Man, I just so angry that I might have to bomb someone to make myself feel better, LOL........................(Isaac, the mailbox that will destroyed will be on your hands buddy)

Hope you enjoy them brother.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ShotgunJohn:
    It is retaliation for your comment on MOW Puro Authentico
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.
    Man, do I need to sacrafice a GOF to the cigar gods or what? First, ALL the other SoCal brothers (the ones that ordered it) already have gotten theirs, smoked one ROTT, are raving about them (that's like kicking me when I'm already down guys) and NOW I am threatened that mine will get stolen in the mail?

Man, I just so angry that I might have to bomb someone to make myself feel better, LOL........................(Isaac, the mailbox that will destroyed will be on your hands buddy)

Hope you enjoy them brother.

Damn right, I bought mailbox insurance. Don't any of you think about striking on me.........
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Krieg:
    Got my sticks from the football thread few weeks ago from coachjamie. Some very good sticks in there!

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate them! That LFD looks FANTASTIC!
    Glad they came in good shape, hope you enjoy!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Just got my trade from DSWarmack!! Everything looks great! They were packed up safely and made the skip across the pond with no issues! He's a solid BOTL!! He's a great trader in my book! I hope to trade for these goods again soon! Thanks man!!!!!!!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    bandyt09:

Damn right, I bought mailbox insurance. Don't any of you think about striking on me.........
    hahahhhahhahahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    SmokySuit:
    Just got my trade from DSWarmack!! Everything looks great! They were packed up safely and made the skip across the pond with no issues! He's a solid BOTL!! He's a great trader in my book! I hope to trade for these goods again soon! Thanks man!!!!!!!
    YEAH! I'm so glad they made it I was starting to get worried!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Marty sent me sticks for the mystery stick game. Not only did he send me 3 tasty lookin sticks for that, he threw in 2 tag alongs. There was a Gurkha Park Ave Maduro and a A. Fuente Maduro! Thanks brother!!!!
    Received Smokeysuit's package today, not wanting to hijack this thread; someone please give this man a math class! I traded some everyday cigars and received: 5 MOW (2 classic (different sizes), 1 Armada, 1 Ruination, 1 Virtue; 1Gurkha (robusto I believe); 1 Graycliff Double Espresso; 1 Cu-Avana Intenso; 1 5 Vegas 'A'; 1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet; 1 Morro Castle ??; 1 Cusano Corojo 1997; 1 Casa Fuego Honduran Selection. I'm sorry, but six stops after five not twelve right? I know they call it new math, but they use the old numbers!
    Photobucket
    BTW Only two of the ones with labels were labeled with this year! AMAZING BOTL!
    Big thanks to James40 for hooking it up with a nice 5 pack. Great guy!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    this brotha blew up my mailbox wth a mooch box.....wow......what a selection......2 mow vitrues, cao soldier, solcubano artisan, perdomo limted edition 2008, perdomo 23, trinidad and park ave 44.....amazing brotha...def worthy for this forum
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my end of a trade from Zeebra plus an added bonus! good, stand-up BOTL...thanks a bunch Zeebra! :)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Nick2021:
    Got my end of a trade from Zeebra plus an added bonus! good, stand-up BOTL...thanks a bunch Zeebra! :)
    No prob Nick! Good luck trying to age them!! The bonus one is ready to go...lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Received ANOTHER forward shipped pkg from sirfoster83, thanks so much!!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    got my end of our trade today, thanks for the extras buddy! Thank god you put a water pillow in there, USPS was slow as hell!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    +1 on Robbyras...he hit me with a SUPER trade today. My favorite BORK.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    LJL sent an amazing selection of cigars for the troops and hit me with a fiver:

5 Vegas Limitada 2010
    Camacho Corojo
    JDN Antano
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo
    DPG Serie JJ Maduro

Alienmisprint sent an insane amount of cigars for the troops and hit me with a fiver:

5 Vegas AAA
    AB Sun Grown
    Camacho Corojo
    Cubao
    CAO Italia

Thank you very much guys.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of our trade. Viaje Oro, Oliva Series V and Graycliff Professionale. he threw in a 1961 RP and a cu-avana intenso. Thank you sir
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    recieved my fng winnings from isaac, once again hooking me up.. hoyo de monterrey, diesel unlimited and rp puro cuban... and the funny thing is that today im having a real bad day, wasnt expecting anything, and when i checked my mail, there it was....thanks again isaac, u made my weekend brotha!!
    Great guys, both of them hit me hard... Heavy hit me with this nice package for the contest he put up for his favorite football player.

image and Millennium hit me up with this package for the FnG thread

Both guys are great BOTL!!! Thanks!!!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Once again, a great guy and a solid BOTL. Hit me with his end of a trade that included the March Madness deal from a few days back and he threw in a T52 and a German beer mug.
    Photobucket
    Put a huge dontaion into the DCCC! Thanks again man!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Great Botl. Super Fast on the shipping. RP ITC 10t, Punch JG, Calle Ocho, Casa Fuego, and what looks like a Don Tomas Candela Lonsdale. Never hesitate to trade with JL
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    DSW, What are those cutters with the red dot on them?
    They are HippoTec combo cutters. They have a dual blade system in the middle, single guillotine, but one blade on each side of a divider for the perfect depth. They also have, which you can’t see in the crappy photo, a v cutter on the side. So essentially it is a straight cutter with two size options and a v cutter. Pretty snazzy if you ask me.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Nice. Thanks for the info
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thanks JCizzle. First trade went smooth with JCizzle. Got my end of the deal, with a quick shipment. Plus he was kind enough to put in four extras. I'm really amped, haven't had any of these. Remember , I'm still new. This is what I got: 2 RP Connecticuts, 2 MOW, 2 La Aroma De Cuba 2 Padilla Cazadores, 2 Gurkha Regent, 1 RJ Reserve Maduro, 1 RP Decade 10th Anni., 1 Diesel, 1 JDN Antano and JDN Celebracion.

Photobucket
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    That's how we do. Smoke up.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Came home to a bomb today. He hit me with a Gurkha Status, MOW, Gran Habano Corojo #5, San Lotano Connecticut and a Camacho PE. Thank you and that was some heavy duty packaging on that 1
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Carl is one helluva bork! Not only did he invite me over to have a MOW Puro after he got them in, he waited to have one until we could get together and hooked me up with a Morro Castle as well. Awesome guy that if anybody has the opportunity to trade/pass with def take him up on it!