Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    schrooz came through with a great package for the troops. Good guy!
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    415:
    Came home to a bomb today. He hit me with a Gurkha Status, MOW, Gran Habano Corojo #5, San Lotano Connecticut and a Camacho PE. Thank you and that was some heavy duty packaging on that 1
    glad you got it safe and sound hope you like the cigars, the pe is a great cigar one of my favorites
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just bombed me with some "gift paper." I'm not familiar with these types of "gift paper" and I'm looking forward to trying them. :D

Upstanding BOTL.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I came home to a mangled home since I decided to mooch from the wrong person ..... Todd warned me and I went on about my Heavy Duty Mailbox which is currently missing along with a big chunk of my home afters Todd's PIF ignited ..... Here is what this Crazy Californian Sent
    I know Todd's name is on the GTL already but just wanted to drop some public props and to advised publicly that there will be retaliation .............. Thanks Again Todd
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    That is one hell of a PIF!! Todd is a great BOTL!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of a trade with Joey. He even threw in 3 extra very nice sticks. Standup botl.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    welcome brother...glad u like them! lol.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I was home sick today, when my wife came in with a package.
    I had helped Boyd out with some information and as a thank you he bombed me.

He sent the following:
    MOW Virtue
    Diesel Shorty
    Diesel D.6
    A. Fernandez Signature
    Gurkha Master Select with 3-4 years on it.

Thank you so much Boyd, the bomb is very appreciated.
    Boyd is a great BOTL thanks again brother.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ShotgunJohn:
    I was home sick today, when my wife came in with a package.
    I had helped Boyd out with some information and as a thank you he bombed me.

He sent the following:
    MOW Virtue
    Diesel Shorty
    Diesel D.6
    A. Fernandez Signature
    Gurkha Master Select with 3-4 years on it.

Thank you so much Boyd, the bomb is very appreciated.
    Boyd is a great BOTL thanks again brother.
    Right on Brother, hope you enjoy the sticks.
    After I asked about what people thought about the Fonseca Arana, Joe was nice enough to send me up a few to try out for myself, which was really cool. I was pretty suprised to find two Padilla 68s and a Diesel Unlimited D.7 in there as well. Much appreciated Brother.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    kingjk729:
    So I came home to a mangled home since I decided to mooch from the wrong person ..... Todd warned me and I went on about my Heavy Duty Mailbox which is currently missing along with a big chunk of my home afters Todd's PIF ignited ..... Here is what this Crazy Californian Sent
    I know Todd's name is on the GTL already but just wanted to drop some public props and to advised publicly that there will be retaliation .............. Thanks Again Todd
    Jim, sorry about your damn mailbox. Hopefully you bought that insurance I told you about.

No retaliation necessary as I was more than happy to do it. I have benefitted greatly from the BOTL's on here and I truly wanted to pay back and you were at the right place at the right time.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of our Daytona box split from Joe yesterday (didn't see the box till this morning) plus a very nice extra...thanks again Joe!

Also got my PIF pack from Joel H. today, a very nice selection of sticks including a MoW, a CAO Black, and a Gurkha Regent among others. Thanks you Joel!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sorry for the delay on this brother, I dropped the ball. This awesome bork hooked me up big time on my movie winnings. Nice 6'er that included: La Aroma De Cuba, La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Pinar Del Rio Oscuro, Nica Liba Potencia and a 5 Vegas Miami. Thanks man!!!!!
    ENFIDL hooked me up with a new sticks bomb, pretty much every variation of Diesel there is. Awesome bomb man, but be warned, there will be retaliation.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    ENFIDL:
    Sorry for the delay on this brother, I dropped the ball. This awesome bork hooked me up big time on my movie winnings. Nice 6'er that included: La Aroma De Cuba, La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Pinar Del Rio Oscuro, Nica Liba Potencia and a 5 Vegas Miami. Thanks man!!!!!
    No worries brotha I figured you got busy or something, just glad to know they made it there safe!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Got my end of a trade with Vulchor today, consisting of three Oliva Master Blends III torpedos & an LFD Double Ligero Chisel, all on time and in pristine condition.

Oh, and just to be a solid BOTL Vulchor included a couple nice throw-ins: my first La Perla Habana and a G2 Turbo big enough to use as a battering ram!

Dont hesitate to trade with Vulchor fellas!

Got my end of a trade we did, all the sticks arrived in perfect condition and alot quicker than I thought they would. Thanks Jay, I'd trade with you any time!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Did my first trade since surgery with Dowjr1, hookin him up with some Diesel UCs and just discussed what I liked for return. He hit me up will all of my favs. Good Bork to trade with.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade we did, all the sticks arrived in perfect condition and alot quicker than I thought they would. Thanks Jay, I'd trade with you any time!
    Likewise, just got his end of the trade and he hooked me up with a lot of extras. Lots of good stuff in here I've never tried, and several with a couple years of rest on them. Solid BOTL and good dude.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received my mooch bag from this fellow botl ; padilla series '68, morro castle, g.a.r. ( which ive been wanting to try....its like he read my mind.......nica libre and i believe a reposado .... thank you brotha, will be taking these to ny in a few days!!! and smoking them all with my uncle and friends!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a return fire pack from Boyd today. He included some cigars I really enjoy, including San Lotano maduro, MoW, DPG CC, and a Gurkha of some sort, perhaps a Centurian or Master Select if they make that one in a perfecto.
    Got my end of a trade in from Doug today. All the agreed upon sticks were in perfect condition, and he threw in a sampler I really, really wanted and a LFD Air Bender, probably the #1 cigar on my must-try list. Thank you Doug, I do appreciate it!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade in from Doug today. All the agreed upon sticks were in perfect condition, and he threw in a sampler I really, really wanted and a LFD Air Bender, probably the #1 cigar on my must-try list. Thank you Doug, I do appreciate it!
    Glad they made it to you Tony. Man you guy's in the US sure get fast shipping. Even when we were getting shipped to direct it was a couple of weeks not a couple of days. WOW ! BTW KEWL site Tony, some nice work. Love the Marilynn Manson

PM to you Tony.
    j0z3r:
    Got a return fire pack from Boyd today. He included some cigars I really enjoy, including San Lotano maduro, MoW, DPG CC, and a Gurkha of some sort, perhaps a Centurian or Master Select if they make that one in a perfecto.
    Right on Joe, glad you like the package. And yes you are correct, that is a Masters Select Perfecto. Its nothing special, but its always been an enjoyable smoke for me and held a steady spot in my humi for the last 5 or so years. Enjoy brother and thanks for sending a forum newbie a trial package. It was much appreciated. This really is a great group of guys here.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Michael hit me with a massive drive-by in the mail today, totally unprovoked and unexpected! Defintely a stand up BOTL. Packaged very nicely with humi pillow. I'd do business with him any day!
    And I'll be returning the favor in the future!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I have to give a great big Thank you to Vulchor. He has recently forward shipped two different packages for me and they both arrived in great time and perfect condition. Thanks Dave, as always great working with you sir. Awesome BOTL.
    Came through with his sticks for my 2 for 30 contest, they look delicious.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Received my winnings from Absolutjer for the movie trivia pass. Six delectable sticks of all shapes and colors. AF,Gurk,R&J Padron, Cusano and, damn, that black CAO mx2 almost looks illegal. Great BOTL.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    James bombed me with a nice selection of sticks. Thanks man.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    James also got me. Hes a stand up BOTL. I offered to purchase his sticks that he was going to toss and out of the blues I just get bombed.