Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Zeebra delivered big time on my MAW. Three MOW Puro Authenticos, a JDN Antano Dark Corojo, a Los Blancos Nine and a CAO La Traviata Maduro. Awseome, brother
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got in the two cigars for my 2 for 30 contest from MTuccelli along with a couple of bonus sticks, they look awesome.

Also got in the PIF package from kingjk, six delectable sticks, all welcome additions to my humi.

A big thank you to both you BOTLs, I'd trade with you guys anytime.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Glad to hear that you got that last stick from our trade Alien. That was one of the most important sticks in the whole trade from your side. Good to see C.Com made it right once again.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my PIF from Brett the other day and it's taken me this long to post it because I had to replace my mailbox, front door, part of my driveway and had to write a letter to the Postmaster denying any knowledge of what was sent to me. However, I'll let my fellow brothers know what was in the package:

Padron Anniversary '64 Exclusivo
    San Cristobal Clasico
    Graycliff Double Espresso
    My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro
    RP Olde World Reserve Maduro Torpedo

Thanks Brett, I was looking to replace my front door, you just expedited the task.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Holy Cow !! This guy gave me a HUGE PIF package with 10 sticks including some of my faves, MOW Virtue, AB 1997, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, RP Decade and a whole lot more. This guy is a GREAT BOTL !!!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    RCY has come through yet again.

Hit me with a MOW Puro, Dirty Rat, Can habano torpedo, a Brickhouse, and a Bohemian Bamboo.

Outstanding BOTL and overall good dude.
    laker1963:
    Glad to hear that you got that last stick from our trade Alien. That was one of the most important sticks in the whole trade from your side. Good to see C.Com made it right once again.
    Sh1t, I forgot to put that up here, sorry Doug. I got in my T-52 from a trade Doug and I did. It was probably my #2 on the to-try list, but now that I've seen it, it has jumped up to #1.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    Sh1t, I forgot to put that up here, sorry Doug. I got in my T-52 from a trade Doug and I did. It was probably my #2 on the to-try list, but now that I've seen it, it has jumped up to #1.
    You won't be sorry, it's an amazing cigar.
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    Actually Tony, I was trying to give C.COM their props for coming through once again. They always make right, those little mistakes that can happen in a high volume business like this one. Thanks Andy D.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my PIF package from Brotheradam today...6 great sticks including a Gran Habano 2002, Indian Tabac, Cain, Sol Cubano, Camacho and Aurora barrel aged

Also had worked out a trade with jj20030 (this is his first trade)..I sent him 5 ccom brazilian labels and he sent me 5 ccom sungrown, Oliva V and a San Cristobal...awesome BORK..he is not officially a good trader and to top it all off he even sent me the sungrown wooden box that fix nicely in my coolidor...thanks again guys.
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    Actually Tony, I was trying to give C.COM their props for coming through once again. They always make right, those little mistakes that can happen in a high volume business like this one. Thanks Andy D.
    I whole-heartedly agree. Mistakes happen, its what you do when the mistakes happen that define your customer service.

And mbetot came through with 2 Magnum Force Maduros today for my 2 for 30 game, this is shaping up nicely.
    Never heard of Magnum Force stick. Who makes them? Gauge? Any pictures? What do you know about the filler etc.?
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    brotheradam:
    Holy Cow !! This guy gave me a HUGE PIF package with 10 sticks including some of my faves, MOW Virtue, AB 1997, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, RP Decade and a whole lot more. This guy is a GREAT BOTL !!!

Enjoy!!! Glad they made it to you OK.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    beatnic hooked it up for my movie trivia winnings. Casa Magna Colorado Torito, Ashton Classic Robusto, and an Ashton Cabinet Toro. Very nice. Thanks!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    just got my box from smoke em , got my 5 ccom brazils, 1 mow , 1 la herencia cubana, and a 2010 vegas limitada. havent had the mow and lhc in this vitola yet and wanted to try the vegas 2010 again as the 1st one i tried had burn issues but great flavor. thanks for the trade bro!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    smoke em if you got em:
    Got my PIF package from Brotheradam today...6 great sticks including a Gran Habano 2002, Indian Tabac, Cain, Sol Cubano, Camacho and Aurora barrel aged

Also had worked out a trade with jj20030 (this is his first trade)..I sent him 5 ccom brazilian labels and he sent me 5 ccom sungrown, Oliva V and a San Cristobal...awesome BORK..he is not officially a good trader and to top it all off he even sent me the sungrown wooden box that fix nicely in my coolidor...thanks again guys.
    Glad you got them. Hope you enjoy them.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    just wanted to mention, i just tried one of the ccom brazils from smoke em with a couple kona firerock ipa's and it was awesome to the nub, no burn issues, spicey goodness!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    brotheradam:
    smoke em if you got em:

Glad you got them. Hope you enjoy them.

Thanks bro..trust me I will enjoy them.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Today I got my half of a special box of smokes Wayne and I split. Some gorgeous looking Partagas Serie D #4. He also threw in some extras so the ISOMs had some company during the long journey from Canada. Thanks a lot for hooking this up Wayne!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of our trade. tat tc184, 2 opus lost city new perfectos, padron 1964, saint luis rey habana and 5 tag alongs. thanks again
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    415:
    got my end of our trade. tat tc184, 2 opus lost city new perfectos, padron 1964, saint luis rey habana and 5 tag alongs. thanks again
    Glad they all made it to ya and hope you liked the selection!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I just received my first trade on these boards and it is a good one. I traded with JoelH and he not only sent the MOW golf ball bag (looks cool...going to be my next tat) and the 4 Gurkha Regents and Indian Tabac original but also added a Brazilian label Churchill, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and a MOW I am not familiar with. I have smoked the Brazilian before in a corona before but not the others. It is gonna be tough being patient to allow these puppies to rest a bit from their long trip.

JoelH is TOP Shelf in my book and I would trade with him any time. Thanks Joel
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got an awesome PIF package from this great BORK Rolyn ....... Rolyn must have known I was running low on CCOM Brazillian Labels as he slipped 2 in along with a MOW Virtue, an AB Tempus , a Cuvee Rouge and and Oliva G ....... Thanks for the sweet package brother .
    kingjk729:
    Got an awesome PIF package from this great BORK Rolyn ....... Rolyn must have known I was running low on CCOM Brazillian Labels as he slipped 2 in along with a MOW Virtue, an AB Tempus , a Cuvee Rouge and and Oliva G ....... Thanks for the sweet package brother .

No problem bro..CCOM Brazilian labels are one of my favorite sticks..enjoy.
    Got my end of the trade from Kevin! What a great guy to trade with. Tons of smokes, Gurkha Spec ops, Ninja, Crest, Padilla 68, Avo Heritage short Robusto, Diamond Crown, El triunfador, Viaje DE, a really thin Greycliff..and the two main cigars we traded for....Opus X BBMF and Opus X El Scorp! I'll trade with Kevin 8 days out the week!

Thanks!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Got my trade from MTucelli - stand up guy; he even threw in a few extras (haven't figured out what they are yet, but
    I at least know 12 > 10 :P
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Did a box split recently with Tony, and all went well. After a hard day of work, I come home to find a smoking pile of rubble. Apparently Tony wasn't done, for the Cain FF I sent him, he returns fire with an FF of his own plus a Punisher and an El Triunfador original. Tony, thank you...you're on my list pal.
    Glad they got there okay Joe, enjoy!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Woohoo my trade with xmacro arrived today. Top Shelf guy and Top Shelf cigars. He even tossed in a bonus smoke that I have been wanting to try. I would be more then happy to trade with Greg anytime!
    One fantastic BOTL!! Granted an over the top MAW package to me!!! If you ever get a chance to trade or BOMB this guy, do it without hesitation! I'm pretty sure we all can agree! MAW package image below!