Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    zeebra:
    One fantastic BOTL!! Granted an over the top MAW package to me!!! If you ever get a chance to trade or BOMB this guy, do it without hesitation! I'm pretty sure we all can agree! MAW package image below!

WOW!!! We knew h e was crazy but WOW!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got his end of a trade we worked out in today. All the agreed upon sticks in perfect condition and a couple of very nice extras. Thanks again Smoky, I'll trade with you any time!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my Fun & Games winnings last week... an amazing hook up here! Thanks again... they have all moved in to my humi and are very happy with their new home!

Photobucket
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    lilwing88 was raising funds for a family friend and decided to have a raffle to generate some interest here... I made a donation and ended up winning the raffle... so he sent me a few sticks... by "a few" i mean SEVENTEEN STICKS!!!! unreal generosity... going out of his way to help a family friend and sending a bunch of sticks out just shows how much of a stand up guy he is... consistently one of my favorite BORKS around!

Photobucket
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Yesterday, after having my luggage lost in Dubai, and leaving home after an all too short trip for crappy reasons, I walked into a box fest in my room. While I was out the DCCC received 71 cigars, and 2 Herf-a-dors, along with about a 1/2lbs of beads (used to ship them, but still here and usable so call it a donation). This package was from Sir Foster and Bandyt09! I was gonna list them by name, but I only have 8 months left on my deployment...

Photobucket

Then as promised The Sniper came through with a huge array of cutters and punches plus two hygrometers for the DCCC members!

Photobucket

The Dead Camel Cigar Club is much appreciative fellows! Thanks a ton!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    DSWarmack:
    Then as promised The Sniper came through with a huge array of cutters and punches plus two hygrometers for the DCCC members!!
    Proud to be able to support you guys! My pleasure all the way.

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    DSWarmack:
    Yesterday, after having my luggage lost in Dubai, and leaving home after an all too short trip for crappy reasons, I walked into a box fest in my room. While I was out the DCCC received 71 cigars, and 2 Herf-a-dors, along with about a 1/2lbs of beads (used to ship them, but still here and usable so call it a donation). This package was from Sir Foster and Bandyt09! I was gonna list them by name, but I only have 8 months left on my deployment...

Photobucket

Then as promised The Sniper came through with a huge array of cutters and punches plus two hygrometers for the DCCC members!

Photobucket

The Dead Camel Cigar Club is much appreciative fellows! Thanks a ton!
    Wow, that's awesome. Well done guys!!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Yeah, the said they were sending a "few everyday sticks" and a "couple of cutters and punches", I am determined to educate these fools on their math skills. Just for a refresher guys, a few is three or four, a couple is two, maybe three. One of these days these guys will learn how to count.

While I'm on the subject... If the sticks they sent were everyday smokes... I'll just put it this way, I am smoking piles of crap compared to what they sent!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    DSWarmack:
    Yeah, the said they were sending a "few everyday sticks" and a "couple of cutters and punches", I am determined to educate these fools on their math skills. Just for a refresher guys, a few is three or four, a couple is two, maybe three. One of these days these guys will learn how to count.

While I'm on the subject... If the sticks they sent were everyday smokes... I'll just put it this way, I am smoking piles of crap compared to what they sent!
    Ryan, glad they finally made it. I can tell you the Bahia Blu's have about 18 months age on them and the Felipe Gregorio Icon's have just over 2 years on them. I can't remember all that I sent but a good amount of it was "aged", probably at least 8 months on everything. Since you said you could use a herf-a-dor I thought I would send 2 becuase you just never know. I hope you and your guys enjoy them.

PS I did only send you a few, a few bags that is. I don't believe Brian or I said a few "sticks", I believe it was always a few..........
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bandyt09:
    DSWarmack:

Ryan, glad they finally made it. I can tell you the Bahia Blu's have about 18 months age on them and the Felipe Gregorio Icon's have just over 2 years on them. I can't remember all that I sent but a good amount of it was "aged", probably at least 8 months on everything. Since you said you could use a herf-a-dor I thought I would send 2 becuase you just never know. I hope you and your guys enjoy them.

PS I did only send you a few, a few bags that is. I don't believe Brian or I said a few "sticks", I believe it was always a few..........

Excellant!!!!!!1 Well Done!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Damn nice hits fellas!!!! WOW
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got in the sticks for my 2 for 30 game, and he threw in a bonus lighter, awesome touch man, I appreciate it!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Received my end of a trade with ljl. To start, the terms of his trade were quite generous I though, but as if that wasn't enough he sends and additional five cigars that are quite nice themselves. Thank you for the trade Larry, your name has been added to my "people who have one-upped me" list. A random ordinance may find it's way to your mailbox, and maybe not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Dude hit me up with some super killer pipe baccy and 5 stellar cigars for a trade we worked up!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Got a great 6 cigar package for the crossword clue game. Thanks bro, you're a great botl.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Stav totally destroyed me on the PIF. 9 great looking sticks, Thanks Brother!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    brotha, the weekend is coming up .....lol....enjoy them all ...smoke them in good health......
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    dowjr1 hit me up with some awesome (and unexpected) extra smokes on a trade we just did, thanks a ton Dan!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Received my end of a trade with Spencer. He was supposed to send 4 PDR Small Batch 2010, apparently he never learned how to count as he sent 4 PDR and a bunch of other sticks. Spencer, thanks for doing the trade.
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    Got my Movie Triva Pass winnings from Enfidl

There is not one stick in here that I have tried yet. Looking forward to firing up the Diesel Unholy Cocktail, really been wanting to try one of these, and also the MOW.

Thanks Brother.

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I received my end of a trade with Bigharpoon today. Thanks to the package Greg put together for me I'll be able to explore a little more of the Gran Habano line in exchange for some A. Fernandez Sumatra Salomons. He sent 3 Vintage 2002 which I'm excited to try, 1 Habano #3, and one 3 Siglo. Thanks again for taking me up on the trade and allowing me to try some much anticipated stogies.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    absolutjer:
    Got my Movie Triva Pass winnings from Enfidl

There is not one stick in here that I have tried yet. Looking forward to firing up the Diesel Unholy Cocktail, really been wanting to try one of these, and also the MOW.

Thanks Brother.

glad to hear that man, enjoy and let us know what you think of them!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    clearlysuspect:
    I received my end of a trade with Bigharpoon today. Thanks to the package Greg put together for me I'll be able to explore a little more of the Gran Habano line in exchange for some A. Fernandez Sumatra Salomons. He sent 3 Vintage 2002 which I'm excited to try, 1 Habano #3, and one 3 Siglo. Thanks again for taking me up on the trade and allowing me to try some much anticipated stogies.
    My pleasure! And here's what I got for those GHs:

trade

I also need to show off my movie trivia winnings from lilwing88:

the music of chance

Some great additions to be enjoyed, thank you both very much!!!

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Let me tell you fellas about this stand up newbie. Adros made a post that he wanted to get in on dropping bombs and what have you. He got his hands on the ccom directory and fired off a bomb from NC to VA..lucky for me I was out of town when the bomb arrived. I told my wife to slowly take the bo upstairs and gently place it on my desk in the office. Got home today and deactivated the bomb. Opened it up....MOW Virture, 5 Vegas Gold, Sol Cubano Artisan, and Camacho PE...great bomb Adros. But just remember...pay back is a ***!!!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I just wanted to say how awesome beatnic is! He won my F&G question "location of Honeymoon" and then bombs me with a nice wedding present! He sent me two custom rolled cigars from little havana and even took the time to make me some custom bands for them with my last name initial. I can't wait to light one of these up!

Great guy and stand up BOTL! Thanks again Rick!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    We finally worked out a long time deal and I have to say fantastic. Nice doing business with ya Nick!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Mr. Stewart has delivered. I received my package for the game winnings today. A righteous collection of different flavored delights. Took a picture of the sticks in their most professional packaging, a work of art in itself. I'll post it as soon as I figure out this HTML business.
    And let me just say that, with due respects to the future Mrs. Stewart, he is as generous as he is good looking.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    What can I say about Brett that hasn't already been said. I post my MAW choices and wished to try anything from the Kristoff line. He PM'd me to ask what size and which ones I was looking for in particular. I told him anything from the line so whatever he had would be fine. Well, today I received a box from Ccom and couldn't remember ordering anything but hell, I opened it anyway. Well, needless to say, it was a Robusto of each one of the 5 in the Kristoff line. Brett granted my wish by ordering from this great company and having it drop shipped to me. Again, the generousity of the BOTL's on here never ceases to amaze me. It goes without saying, especially to any of you that have dealt with Brett, that he is the epitome of a quality brother. Thanks again Brett.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I was bombed by a stand up BOTL this morning! RCY Cigars hit me with an awesome 5pk of AVO Classics! This guy is starting some fights pretty quick around here!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    j0z3r:
    Received my end of a trade with ljl. To start, the terms of his trade were quite generous I though, but as if that wasn't enough he sends and additional five cigars that are quite nice themselves. Thank you for the trade Larry, your name has been added to my "people who have one-upped me" list. A random ordinance may find it's way to your mailbox, and maybe not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Got my side yesterday. Everything looks great and I get to try out some sticks I have been wanting to try. Extras on joz3r's side look awesome too - totally not needed but very nice. Not above shopping for a new mailbox BTW (LOL)!